The Most Unexpected Thing to Ever Happen in Her Life

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Notes: Hello everyone! So... who missed me? kekekeke. Damn. I hella missed myself too much too. I had no life for more than a month. Why? Oh you know... it's the busy season for me OTL. Anyways, busy season is still not done, but I'm trying my best to get back on track here. ;)

So, back to the story... As Yuri's life gets darker and darker here, Tiffany's, on the other hand, gets brighter and brighter! You know what they say... she's a mushroom. xD

 OR... maybe I'm wrong. lolz. Who am I kidding? This season is the darkside of the story so... *evil-grin*

Enough is enough, here it is. And please do read this one in a slightly enthusiastic perspective. Thanks and ciao! ^^

 

Tiffany POV

*16th-of-October*

After the boring hours passed, it was almost time to go home, just 10 minutes more. Actually, this is what I've been looking forward to as always ever since Yuri was abducted by the police. Besides, until now, I never wanted to hang out with anyone of my friends that's why I prefer to leave early. Oh. And most especially Yoong. Technically speaking, he 'was' my friend. Well, as you see earlier, I already ended my friendship with him.

Yes, it is the best thing to do. Why…? Well… I have to be honest with you. With the things going on now, he's most likely the one I can put out from the friend-zone. You know what I mean?

No?

*Sigh*.

Fine. It's like this.

You see, on a set of friends, except with the one you love, there's always another person there that the one could consider try to date with. Like with me, in my situation, I already fallen in love with Yuri in the very beginning even before I met his gang. Since I'm already overly in love with my man back then, I put everyone else in the friend-zone. So, if you put away that criteria and met all of them at the same time, the attraction magnet of mine does not only point to Yuri… it can be uhh-- pointing towards Yoong too. You get my point now?

Aiiishhh-- Alright, alright. To make it all short, I was attracted to him too. So, now you see why I decided to 'unfriend' him?

Yes, yes, it's awful! He was dating Jessica, my best friend, and he's my ex-boyfriend's best friend. And yet, I am sort of attracted to him. *Sigh*. Although, at least it's just a little. Trust me, it's only a little… just a little… yes…

       *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggg*

Oh. School bell. Finally, it is time to go home. Oh and don't ask why Se Kyung University uses bells for end-of-class signals and they're not even freaking a high school but instead a group of colleges. Well, I don't even know too. But the bottom-line is, this university is weird as in really, really weird and it's already so obvious ever since I came here.

However, I never thought my day will end in a pretty much, much unexpected way.

I was on my way to the parking lot of the school when suddenly, I felt weird. I felt like I want to puke.

No, I am really about to puke!

I ran to the nearest restroom and to the closest cubicle. It was horrible. Immediately, I felt dizzy. Yet, this isn't the first it happened for the past days. It was also two days ago when I was still staying at our hotel.

What's going on with me?

I headed to the parking lot and stayed inside my car. I checked out the Internet for the symptoms I've been feeling.

Dizziness… Vomiting…

Okay, what else?

Checking my whole body… *touch-touch*

Right… my s feel swollen nowadays...

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my freaking sweet Lord.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm pregnant?!

 

 

 

 

Oh my God. This cannot be happening!

 

 

 

I then searched for early signs of pregnancy and found a list. 

First, food aversions… Nah. I don't remember not liking to eat something. Usually, I just don't wanna eat. So, X.

Next, mood swings… hmmm… Well, I've gotta admit. As I feel too depressed nowadays, I tend to be mad most of the time. Check.

Abdominal bloating... It isn't that bloated though. Hmm… X?

Next, frequent urination... I do go to the restroom often but I thought it was due to my excessive drinking of water nowadays... But yeah, nevertheless, check.

Fatigue... Check.

Tender, swollen s… Check.

Nausea… uhuh, check.

A missed period… guilty. I didn't get to track my period for months due to my depression of not being with Yuri. So uhhmm, X?

Last, basal body temperature stays high... I don't exactly measure that though so, X.

So, I got 5 out of 9 signs. Damn it. This is bad.

And now, the final number to figure this whole out, the tenth, a positive home pregnancy test.

I have to be sure.

 

---

 

I went to the nearest pharmacy. Yet, of course, I have to be in disguise so, I wore the green cloak I bought weeks ago.

The coast is clear, I quickly went to the pharmacist and asked for different brands of pregnancy tests they have. Fortunately, they have around ten. So, I bought two for each brand. Yes, I freaking need to be sure on this. I don't want to experience brand or item problems.

However, as I waited for my order, Sooyoung arrived at the place. And, I say, this is such a freaking random turn of event! Crap. What is he doing here?! Out of all places?! Really?!

Okay, breathe in, breathe out, Tiffany. You're gonna be fine. You're in disguise, and it's already proven and tested to be working.

 "Tiffany?"

Crap.  How did he know it was me?!

"I am not Tiffany, sorry." I said with a very, very low pitch voice.

He chuckled, "Who are you kidding, Stephanie Miyoung Hwang?"

I faced him, "Shut up. Stop saying my name out loud here, will ya?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhhmm... I uhh... buying vitamins."

"Ahh I see. Then, if you're just buying vitamins, why the need to wear your stupid cloak? And it's green this time? Are you for freaking real?"

"Yah. Don't insult my cloak. And so what if I feel like wearing this?"

"Oh. No, no, no. Every time you wear weird cloaks, it's either you're hiding from someone OR you're hiding something."

"What?" I faked a chuckle. "You're crazy. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Oh. Actually, I'm about to buy milk for Hyoyoung."

"Then, why didn't you just order your people around to do that for you?"

"Pfft. Please. Now that I'm a father, I should manage my expenses well. I need to cut down the number of my maids and also, I sure can do this task myself."

"Wait. You're the father?"

He was shocked at my question. Then, he stated defensively, "Oh. No no no no! That's not what I meant. Haha. What I mean to say is that uhhmm... I am acting as Hyoyoung's father since uhmm, you know, the real one's not around." Then, he faked a laugh while scratching his head.

"We're getting married in less than two months' time, Sooyoung."

"I... I was just acting as the father, okay. It will be no harm done for our engagement. I promise."

I sighed, "Fine." Then, immediately as the pharmacist placed my order on the counter, I snatched it away and ran out.

"Fany-yah, wait!" I heard him shout.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter