There’s No Other Key but to Embrace Fate

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclosure: This chapter contains lots of SooFany moments. YulTi ship, read at your own risk. lol just kidding. But yeah... please do enjoy! :)

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

“Don’t you love me anymore?”

 

 

“Do you love her?”

 

 

“Do you really love her more than me now?”

 

 

“Why are you not answering, Yuri-yah?”

 

 

“Why are you hurting me so much?”

 

 

Right, there’s no way he’ll answer me back. He’s all but a pigment of my imagination. All that I hope for us to get back together, it’s all gone. I can’t do anything now. This is the reality I’m destined to face. Yuri... He’s not the one for me. I have to accept it for me to move on with my life, since he already moved on with his.

 

“Tiffany, who are you talking to?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“No. I’m not talking to anyone.” I said and smiled back at him. He then sat beside me, “So... ready to go home?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Before I forget, hope you don’t mind to go on a beach with me this weekend. Don’t worry. I already told our friends for them to tag along, just in case you’re still-- not used to us going alone together...” He said.

 

“Yes, I don’t mind.”

 

“So uhmmm- you don’t mind if Yuri and Jessica will tag along too?”

 

“Yes... Wh-why would I mind?”

 

“Great. So let’s go. I’ll take you home now.”

 

“Can we go somewhere else first?”

 

“Alright. Where do you wanna go?”

 

“Take me anywhere you want.”

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

“A love motel?! What the hell, Sooyoung!” I glared at him and he just laughed back. “What? You told me anywhere I want. This is where I want to go.” He said. Arrrggghhhhhh- I wonder why this guy is as annoying as my ex-boyfriend. Yeah right, why did I ask? They are best of friends.

 

“Alright. Let’s get inside.” I said. I went in but I noticed he’s not following me. I turned back and saw him still looking awed with what I said. “Aren’t you coming in?”

 

“Ye-yes.” He clumsily ran his way towards me and almost stumbled on the pavement. We both walked inside and we’re greeted by the female receptionist, “Oh hello young lovers, welcome to LM Inn, what can we do for you?”

 

“A room for two please.” I said.

 

“Right away, ma’am.”

 

“Are you serious about this? We can go back if you want.” He whispered nervously. I didn’t answer him back.

 

The receptionist gave me the key and we headed to our room. “Lock the door, Soo.” I ordered him and I lazily lied on the bed.

 

“Uhhhh-”

 

“So what do you wanna do in here?” I asked.

 

“Uhhhh-”

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“O-of course I want to make love with you.”

 

What the hell?! “ already? Without even getting to know each other first? Is that what you only want from me?”

 

“No!” He gulped then slowly walked his way to the bed and sat beside me. “You asked me okay. I just answered honestly. Besides, we are in a love motel and that’s the very plausible answer for that.”

 

“Still, that’s the very first thing that popped out in your mind.”

 

“Yeah... It might be because of my raging hormones now. Every man out there will likely answer you the same thing, you know.”

 

“Right. Whatever.”

 

He then gently brushed my hair and confessed, “But of course, I want to marry you too and love you forever.”

 

“Do you... really love me?”

 

“Yes.” He leaned on me and kissed my forehead.

 

“But I-”

 

“I know you still love Yuri. I don’t mind if you’ll think of me as him. All I’m sure is you’re going to love me someday too.”

 

“Sooyoung...”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

I woke up still lying on Soo’s chest. He’s still sleeping soundly. I continued to stare at his beautiful face. He seems to be a good boy when he’s asleep. Like you’ll never thought he was renounced as a notorious man. Don’t get this wrong, by the way, nothing happened between us last night. We just chatted ‘til both of us fell asleep.

 

“Good morning.” He greeted.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“So, you’re getting used to my chest now, huh?”

 

I chuckled then snuggled more to him, “Please don’t talk. You’re destroying the moment here.”

 

“As you wish, princess.”

 

“Please don’t call me that.”

 

“Alright. What do you want me to call you?”

 

“Mmmm- just anything but that.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter