Reverting the Love that was Once Lost

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

"I--I don't understand." I said.

 

"Tiffany. Sooyoung is not your prince."

 

"Don't pull this prank on me, Hyoyeon."

 

"He lied to you... and it was all my fault. All the things you talked about your prince, I blurted them all to him. I'm sorry. I never thought he'll use that to get you away from Yuri."

 

"No... You're just saying that."

 

"Trust me, I'm not lying. I've always been with Sooyoung ever since we were young. I have never seen your face before."

 

"Wh-what about the necklace? How could he have that?"

 

"I don't know exactly. All he just said to me is that someone gave it to him."

 

"My God..."

 

"I'm so sorry, Tiffany. I've been dying to tell you this but I don't know how cus I-- I don't want to hurt him."

 

"So you decided to hurt me instead?"

 

"No. It's not like that. When he told me that he'll pretend to be your childhood friend I tried to stop him. He begged me not to tell you. So then I... promised him. But my conscience cannot take it anymore now."

 

"I cannot believe this." Unknowingly, tears started to drip down my face. "How could you hide this from me for so long? I thought you were my friend?"

 

"I'm so sorry."

 

"Why? Do you think that guy I'm searching for is just a joke to me? He's important to me, Hyoyeon. It's not as simple as puppy love as you think. But what did you do? You helped Sooyoung to deceive me?!"

 

"I know he's an important part of your life. That's why I hide away from all of you cus I feel so terrible about it." She started to cry. She then held my hand up. "I'm sorry, Fany-yah. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it. Sooyoung was unstoppable."

 

"..."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

I removed my hand from her grip and turned my back on her. "I have to go now."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Just somewhere... Gonna take care of business."

 

"Tiffany. Please don't get mad at him. He only did that cus he loves you so much."

 

"You're asking too much."

 

 

---------

 

 

I called Sooyoung. I told him to meet me here at the park. I've waited for minutes, hours... the hell don't know how long did it take for him to get here. My mind was totally blank. I feel too numb.

 

He finally arrived. It seemed that he had rushed himself here. It was clearly obvious because of the panting and the look of worriment in his eyes. He must have thought it's an emergency. Well, it really is. Our relationship's now on fifty-fifty.

 

"Is something wrong, cupcake?" He asked. I faked a smile in response, "Nothing's wrong. I just missed you."

 

His brows furrowed in confusion. But then, he just shrugged it off and shifted the topic, "Do you wanna eat? Come on. I know a place where they serve delicious Chinese food."

 

"It's okay. Let's just stay here."

 

"Okay." He then sat down beside me.

 

"Sooyoung."

 

"Err- yeah?"

 

"Do you remember when we went on a vacation to Alaska one summer?"

 

"Yes, of course."

 

"You remember when we escaped from our parents that one night and sat above the roof to watch the stars?"

 

"Y-yeah..."

 

"You remember that very same night you gave me this necklace?"

 

"Yes."

 

"So you do remember it all."

 

"Of course. What about it?"

 

"Sooyoung."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Those never happened."

 

"What?" He was startled. He then sent out a fake laugh, "What do you mean?"

 

"Why did you lie to me?"

 

"I'm... not. What are you talking about?"

 

"Are you trying to fool me even more?"

 

"I... I uhh-" He looked away from me. "I'm sorry." He said sounding guiltily.

 

"Why did you do this to me, Soo?"

 

"I love you, Fany-ah. I- I just wanted you to love me too."

 

"Damn it! You think that's enough for a reason?!" I stood up and tried to walk away but then he stopped me.

 

"I didn't mean to hurt you... But-"

 

"You are selfish. Do you know what you just did? You destroyed my relationship with Yuri, you made Sunkyu despise me, and you had me perceived by everyone as a ing . Worst of all, you hurt Yuri, your best friend! Why are you so heartless? Why?!"

 

"I'm not the one selfish here. It's your ing ex-boyfriend! He took you home for him to have you alone! He even made you become Sunkyu's mother so you can never get away! See, I just did you a favor here."

 

"Favor? You should have already picked up the clue there, Sooyoung. I never wanted to get away from him. It wasn't just his decision. It was mine too. So I don't need any of your favor!"

 

"Wow, have you forgotten that he's the one that threw you away? He's the one you should blame in all of this!"

 

"Yeah, right. It was his entire fault, not yours. Even if you're the one who lied to me, the one who acted like a selfish brat thinking you can have everything you wanted, of course it's still his fault. Why didn't I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter