The Renowned Princess of Seduction

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

"Yuri, I'm hanging up."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Yuri."

"Don't you love me anymore?!"

"I already asked for your permission on this last week!"

"No. First, you deprived me of your body. Now, even your presence?!"

"Yuri, I'm hanging up now. For real."

"Why Tiffany? Why?!"

"Stop being ridiculous! I love you, goodbye!"

"Now you're saying goodbye for real by reciting me an emo song?!"

"I'm just hanging up!"

"Why... *sniff sniff* why why why why why why why w---"

I ended the call. Damn. He's being too annoying.

It was already 6PM and the three of us decided to head to a nearby club this early. Jessica finally accepted our offer but she hasn't asked for Yoong's permission yet. Oh, about Yuri? Don't mind his tantrum earlier. I already asked for his permission last week and he said yes. Now he's just making it a big deal. And don't worry much cus Taecyeon will accompany us three.

We are already about to leave Yoong and Sica's place when Yoong rushed inside, panting heavily. Jessica was stunned of seeing him. "Why are you early?" she asked him.

"Our boss dismissed us early and..." He came near her and showered her kisses on the neck. She looked a little hesitant over his actions though. "I want to spend the rest of my day with you. Oooh I miss you so much~"

"Yoongie, stop." She caught his hands and had him stopped. "I'm going out with Fany and Hyo tonight."

"What?!"

He grabbed Jessica on her and carried her to the sofa. "Stay with me, baby, please." He started to pour her kisses on the face, neck and her mounds. He then ped his jeans.

"Yoongie, stop!"

Hyo whispered on me, "Is he aware we're here?"

"Hmmm... I don't think so. It seems like his eyes only see Sica."

"Come on, Sica baby. Just call and tell them you can't go." He wrapped Sica's legs on him and started to the latter's blouse.

"Yoongie, I can't."

"Why?! Don't you love me anymore?!"

Wow. He's so like Yuri.

"It's not like that."

"Why? Am I not making you satisfied anymore?"

Jessica just stared at him in annoyance. Then, she pointed at our direction. "I can't call them 'cus they're already here."

...

Yoong looked at us slowly in horror. Then, he drew his hands from the former and turned back. He hugged his knees on the sofa and just sulked there.

"Go... Just go."

"Ehh. Are you sure?"

"Yes. That's an all-girls night out. You can just leave me here alone. I'm fine."

Jessica then reached for him and hugged him tight from behind. "I'll be back soon."

"It doesn't matter. I want you back safe, instead."

"Okay."

"Okay..."

"Uhhh Jessie?" I butted in. "It's okay if you're not really available tonight. We can just go."

She looked back at me disapprovingly. "Tiffany, it's okay. I already said yes to you guys." She then redirected back her gaze to Yoong. "We're going now."

"Okay..."

"Bye."

"Bye..."

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

 

Jessica stood and dragged us both outside the apartment. She immediately closed the door then sighed in relief. "What the hell was that?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you guys were in bad terms?"

"Well... We are." She said and looked away.

Hyoyeon then retorted, "So, you guys are in bad terms just inside your mind, am I right?"

"Shut up. We are really in bad terms, Hyoyeon!"

The former then climbed down the stairs and mumbled loudly, "Tsk tsk. Poor Yoong... He always gets the PSYCHOTIC ONES..."

"YAH HYOYEON-AH!!! I AM WAY DIFFERENT TO THAT CRAZY KIDNAPPER!" Sica started to chase her down the stairs.

Now, I have a feeling we'll have a really, really long night.

 

---

 

"Doesn't it feel so good? All of us girls plus one gay guy, having the time of our lives, just like we're in Vegas!" Jessica shouted in full of excitement as she ducked out her head from Taecyeon's car.

I sighed loudly, "I wonder why I don't feel it..."

"Me neither..." Hyo seconded.

"Shut up both of you!"

Our plan was changed. We were supposed to be going to a club tonight but then Jessica ORDERED (Yup. That's basically what she did) us to change the location. Now, we're just going to a Sushi Bar.

"I shouldn't have joined you guys..." Taecyeon mumbled which just earned a slam on his head from Sica. "Yah! That hurts!"

"Just shut up and drive, Taeckie-boy!" She then looked at us both here in the backseat. "You guys are going to love the Sushi they serve there!" she said excitedly and giggled like a little girl. Gee. Seriously, moments ago she was in total wreckage now, look at her.

Hyoyeon looked away from her and just stared outside the window, whistling.

I sighed and just played my phone, "It will be weird if I'll say I enjoy their water more than their Sushi. That's a freaking Sushi bar for Pete's sake..."

"Yah! Fany-yah!" She slapped my leg which had me winced, "How could you be influenced easily by this lesbo?!"

Hyoyeon then retorted, "Hey it wasn't my fault, you freaking ex-EmoSica! We are supposed to go to a club! TO. A. CLUB. Not a freaking Sushi Bar!"

"I don't understand the both of you." She slapped Hyo's leg. "Aren't you supposed to be in love with Sooyoung, huh?!"

Then, she slapped mine too. "Hey, that hurts!"

"Did Yuri know a thing about your clubbing?!"

"I already asked permission from him and he said yes with no hesitation at all!" It was a lie, of course. "That's how cool my boyfriend is!"

"It doesn't matter! Have you ever considered his feelings?!"

"It's a freaking club, Jessica Jung! Just a party club! It's not like I'm gonna hunt some boys there!"

"I still don't understand the logic why you still need to party when you already have a boyfriend!"

"I don't understand the connection of partying with having a boyfriend either!" And we started again on our incoherent argument as we already had the same minutes ago. I won't go with the details anymore.

Well, I know you guys are on Jessica's side here but come on. I was born as a party girl, I'm sure Jessica is aware of that. Besides, Yuri and I talked about this and he said having this balance between us is healthy for our relationship. Like I said, he was just fooling around earlier. Nevertheless, it's not like we're going to stick together twenty-four hours a day, right? At least, we both have reasons to miss each other later on.

"Stop you two. We're here already." Taecyeon snapped.

"Oh. I'm hungry." Sica said and went out of the car as if our argument is nothing for her. We all three went out and followed her.

 

---

 

Hmmmm... This seems to be a nice place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter