An Escape from the Academy's Four Walls

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

"Tiffany! Quick!" Jessica grabbed me out from the corridor all the way to a classroom. "We should stay here for a bit."

"Are you freakin' kidding me? There's a freakin’ bomb inside the School! We have to freakin’ get out!"

"Yes I know. We will. But we can't just panic and run like how they all do. Let's wait ‘til we have a clear path."

I took a deep breath to relax myself. "Okay, you're right. I don't wanna end up dying from a stampede."

"Yeah… It's much worthy when you die in a bomb explosion. MORBID..." She said and smiled evilly.

"I uh... I didn't mean it like that Jessie-" I said and awkwardly smiled.

 

Few minutes later, the second floor was almost cleared out.  That's when we decided to run for our lives. Soon, we both got out of the building. All of the students were gathered outside the university gate.

"Fany!" Yuri ran towards my direction and hugged me tight. "Thank goodness you came out safe." He said. I hugged him back and stayed like that for a while. Yet, an awkward moment has infiltrated in the air again. All of the students are looking at us. Mostly girls but they're not just looking, they're glaring at me. I tried to pull away from his hug but he wouldn't let go.

"Yuri-yah." I said, tapping his back. "You can let go now." He then complied and also noticed the stares we're getting. He cleared his throat and looked away from me. 

"It is really hard to be a celebrity. Am I right, Mr. Kwon?" Jessica said.

"Uhh I don’t know…” He scratched his hair looking confused at what Sica said. “Good to see you're safe too, Jessica."

"Thank you for the concern." She replied.

The university president came out holding a megaphone. "Students! This is Noh Ju Hyun, your president. There is a foreign object discovered on the third floor of the Science building and turned out just a fake bomb. The police are still investigating through it. For the meantime, the classes are cut for further inspection and also for your safety. You can now go home, straight home!" All the other students rejoiced from the announcement.

"Alright yoh! Let's go parrrtteeh!" Taeyeon shouted from afar. He came to us along with Hyoyeon, Yoong, and Sooyoung.

"Isn't this great?" Taeyeon said with a dreamy look on his face.

"It sure is..." Yoong replied and grinned from ear to ear.

"What did you do?" Yul interrogated Yoong.

"What?" Yoong chuckled nervously. "It's not like I'm the one who pulled the alarm."

"So you're the one who pulled it!" Sooyoung grabbed him from the rim of his shirt.

"Hey! I did you a favor, see! You can go to that favorite strip club of yours." Yoong explained.

"How is that a favor? I was hitting on Jeannette and I almost wooed her when you pulled that stupid alarm!" Sooyoung said angrily.

"Chillax man, just find her now and hit on her again. At least you got plenty of time to go all-the-way, right?"

Sooyoung thought for a brief second. "You're right!" He plastered a smile. "Thanks Yoong. Thanks a lot! See yah guys. I have to go find Jeannette." He said and disappeared from our sight.

"That guy really couldn't control his hormones." Hyo shook her head.

"Whew." Yoong wiped imaginary sweat from his forehead. Yuri then grabbed him on the shirt. "That prank of yours is too much. Even placing a fake bomb?!" Yul said angrily.

"I didn't put that bomb! It wasn't me!" Yuri let him go. "Aissh… You guys... Stop ruining my shirt.”

“Then, who put that bomb?” Yuri asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter