The Knight in Shining Armor

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV 

I can't stop thinking about her.

I know I've been insanely having this thought ever since before I met her. This time, it's utterly ridiculous.

I. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About.

 

 

Her. . Body.

 

 

Her luscious porcelain skin is lingering inside my mind. She's so perfect. Damn it. I'm starting to become Taeyeon. I never thought that I will become erted like him. 

I tried to take away the thought of liking Tiffany so much by hanging around with her but no, it was a bad idea. I'm falling even more for her. I asked her out on lunch yesterday yet my plan backlashed over me and she wasn't even helping. Now I am certain she likes me back.

"Appa, are you okay?" Sunkyu asked, looking worried.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You seem to be stressing out so much over something. You have to let that out." He said while playing over his food.

"What do you mean?"

"Release it. You know, you're the only one who can do it anyway. I know it's hard."

"Ha- hard?"

What does he mean by that?

"Yeah. It's hard that umma is not here to help you out.  I know what's stressing you is your responsibilities over me. Don't worry I'll help you save umma from the Evil Dark Lord."

"Oh no. Not about that." I assured and sent out a nervous laugh.

"Then what? School? I don't think so. You're smart like me."

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Now finish your breakfast and you still have to get ready for school."

Too bad genes run in the family. It's really difficult to live with a smart kid like him.

 

---

  

It's Thursday, the time for Physical Education Class, which is my friends’ favorite subject.

"I really love our school for adapting Japanese P.E. uniforms!" Tae said with glimmer in his eyes.

"I know right. I'm happy I got kicked out and transferred here. Look at those P.E. undies!!~" Soo added.

"Can't the two of you just stop?" 

Nope that wasn't me. This time it's Yoong who said that. Seriously, what did he eat this time?

"Dude, what happened to you? Did you catch a Yuri-virus?" Soo asked him nudging his shoulders.

"Hey. Why me?" I asked back.

"Duh. You're the one who's always against on loving female bodies." Soo said.

"Yul, look at that!" Tae said redirecting my attention to the girl he's referring.

Tiffany - wearing P.E. uniform. Oh look at those honey thighs, such a perfect figure.

She looked at my direction and smiled. I then smiled back.

 

Wow.

 

Such an angel.

 

Wait.

 

She's coming near.

 

What to do? What to do?

 

"Hi. We're on the same class again." she said, flashing her adorable eye smile. 

"Hi. Yeah, unfortunately." I lied.

"Yeah." she nodded back. "I'm starting to believe you're my bad luck too."

"Ehem." Soo cleared his throat. "Say Yul, why won't you introduce us to this 'friend' of yours? You know, for formalities sake." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Fine. Tiffany, these are Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yoong. Guys, this is Tiffany."

"What a lame introduction, Yul. Thanks a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter