The Multiple Personalities of the Warrior Princess of Light

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for updating late, guys. I've been busy lately... You see... something life-changing happened to me so... hahaha. I'll tell you guys some other time but, hopefully, this update will do for now. I promise I will update soon.

Just enjoy a little lightweight chap! Don't worry. We'll get to the end soon. Don't wish for it now cus it will be a rollercoaster ride. hoho.

 

 

Yuri POV

"Dude, don't forget about our bachelor party for Sooyoung, okay." Taeyeon said from the other line of the call.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I snapped on my Bluetooth earpiece. Apparently, Tiffany, Sunkyu and I are jogging beside the riverbank alongside with my seven bodyguards.

"Now, what's with the very unenthusiastic remark?"

"I don't get the point why we should hire strip dancers, Taeng."

"What do you want to do for the bachelor party? Play board games?"

"Play console games would be much better, you know."

"Dude, if you don't want dancers, then better just be back in your own world. Let us have some fun."

"Alright. Alright." I sighed, "Look. I gotta go. We're in the middle of training, okay. Call me later if there's news."

"Oka--- Wait."

"Wait what?"

"I missed a message from Sooyoung two hours ago. According to his message... err... he said we should stop from planning a bachelor party for him as he will plan one on his own."

"Ehh?"

"Yup. That's what he exactly said."

"Sooyoung's planning his own bachelor party? Is that even allowed?"

He sighed loudly, "I'm not sure. I haven't experienced attending one before."

"This is the first time I heard the future groom's the one planning his own bachelor party."

"Yeah. I just hope it won't ... The hell... he better be hiring strippers or else I will really walk out from his party."

"Really? You're gonna do that to our brother?"

"Hmmm. Nah. I'll just pretend to be walking out."

I chuckled, "It's his event, anyway. Let's just go agree on how he wants it to be."

"Yeah, bossy Sooyoung as always... Anyway, enjoy your family bonding time."

"Thanks. Bye, Taeng."

"Bye." and he ended the call.

"Appa." Sunkyu uttered after I put away my phone and return it to my back-pocket.

"Yes, Kyu?"

"I think we should stop from jogging already."

"Why is it so?"

"Look." He pointed behind. I glanced briefly and found Tiffany already twenty meters away from us. She's too much having a hard time which obviously depicted by her heavy panting and drunkard-way of jogging.

We both stopped and waited for her. As she finally reached us, she lost balance. Good thing, I caught her in time.

"Why-- *pant*pant* did you two- *pant-pant* stop?" she asked.

One of the body guards handed her a water bottle. She immediately gulped it all in one drink. Then, she redirected back to me, "Why did you stop? We're still not done yet. I can still jog twenty more laps." Then, she started to imitate a boxing sparring. "Come on. We shouldn't waste time!"

Kyu and I looked at her boringly. Our son snapped at her, "Umma stop. You can stop pretending now. There's no more point."

"What do you mean there's no more point?! This training is essential for us, okay! We need this to increase our endurance level!"

"That's enough for now, Fany-yah. Let's take a break for today."

"For the rest of the day?" Sunkyu asked.

"Yes."

"Finally! I'm getting back to the car now, okay." and he ran his way out.

"Yuri-yah..." she uttered in her aegyo voice. Then, she wrapped her arms around me and looked at me with her puppy eyes. "What's the meaning of this? Does this mean I'm not gonna earn my prize tonight?"

I sighed, "Yes."

"But, Yuri-yah." Then, she started to cry. Seriously, how could she shed tears like this so easy? Her tears looked too genuine to me, though. "You're the one who wanted to take a break and not me. Why are you punishing me?"

"Because you're not even improving, Fany. You're not trying harder."

"Yah! You guys are just faster than me! I can beat typical girls with my speed!" Then, she quickly buried her face in my chest and sobbed harder. "Yuri-yah, please. Please give me the prize tonight too."

"Seriously, you're crying because of ?"

"Yes. I want you, Yuri-yah, please. Let's jog more. I'll show you, I deserve your prize."

Yes, you heard it right. My plan has succeeded. Well, you're aware that Tiffany was too freaking stubborn on not wanting to exercise and do some defensive and combat training. So, then, I bribed her of physical intimacy as a prize for completing our scheduled daily training. And with just that, she's now even the one too eager to train and exercise. It has been a week now since we started. Yes, yes... she successfully earned the prizes every night.

See? I'm a genius, right? I turned the situation toooooo much favorable for me. *insert-evil-laugh-right-here*

I pretended a serious tone, "If I agree, you're gonna stop from whining now?"

"Yes." She hugged me tighter.

I sighed in defeat, "Alright. Fine."

"Yay!" She quickly locked her lips with mine. "I'm gonna head back to your car now too, lover boy." She quickly pecked my lips again then skipped her way back to the car while chanting in an invented melody, "I'm excited~ I'm excited~ I'm so excited~~!"

My bodyguards started to share chuckles. I looked at them boringly, "Now, what?"

"Nothing, sir. We just find it cute that Miss Stephanie's too eager of her prize." Eunkwang answered.

Sungjae butted, "And it's too obvious you wanted the prize too. I mean, tell me a man out there who wouldn't want that? It's like a win-win situation!" and they all chuckled again.

Yup, my guards pretty much think I'm not enjoying the prizes too. Well, I do. I really do. It's like how they said it, who wouldn't want this situation?

I shouted at them, pretending to be mad, "Shut up. Just do your job and stop prying on us! See, the one you've been guarding already ran away! Do you want me to fire you all?!"

"Sorry, sir!" they all bowed at me and quickly ran towards their cars too. They'll be serving as convoys for us as well.

I headed to my car and entered in the backseat. We're accompanied by my two security personnel as well in the front seat. They are my most loyal subordinates for over the years passed, all seven of them actually.

I commanded, "Changsub, let's head back to the Hwang Manor."

"Roger that, sir."

"No, wait." Fany suddenly halted. Then, she looked at me, "Yuri-yah. I've been thinking... You haven't let me and Sunkyu in your Unit yet. Let's spend the night there instead!"

"You don't have clothes there. Even Sunkyu too."

She flashed her cute eye smile on me again, "Don't worry. I got that covered. I already packed some clothes for me and Kyu. The bag's in the trunk."

"So, you planned this from the very beginning, huh?"

She giggled, "Yes."

"Sorry, my love, but, we still can't. Your father will really get mad if I let you spend the night somewhere other than your home."

She pouted cutely and showed me her pleading puppy eyes, "But, Yuwree-yah~~"

I wonder why after all these years, her cuteness hasn't faded off? I mean, like, seriously... I feel like wanting to kiss her and hug her and caress her over and over and over and over---

"Yah, Yuwree-yah." she uttered which snapped me out.

I redirected to my subordinate, "Changsub, just drive to my place."

"Right away, sir."

"Yay!" she cheered. She quickly hugged me and rested her head on my chest.


---


We arrived at my unit. Sunkyu immediately took a shower in his own bathroom and went to slouch at the living room afterwards. He busied himself playing PS4.

My condominium unit was designed to have three bedrooms, by the way. Jessica and I previously planned for two bedrooms for our future children before. But, yeah, our engagement got ruined and the plan's canceled. Hence, I decided to replot the room assignment the same as the old ways: one is for me and my wifey, then for Kyu, and another is for guests. Of course, I made Kyu's room assignment the farthest one from our bedroom. Well, you know... just to avoid him hearing 'Britney Spears' songs' from our bedroom again.

Anyway, on the other hand, Tiffany and I uhhhmmm... yeah, went to take a bath in our bathroom together...

Yeah, yeah, you're right. We shared an intimate moment inside too... as in a 'bathtub private session'.


Afterwards, Tiffany insisted that she'll be preparing our lunch for today. As she does, here I am sitting on one of the dining chairs, just busying myself on watching her and Kyu. I kinda miss doing this... just spending time taking a good look at my family... It's been a while, really... like... six years, I think?

*Sigh*. All the wasted years... If only the conflicts in our lives were gone earlier...

Tiffany smiled throughout the whole time. It was genuine yet, looked so bittersweet. I felt like wanting to confront her about what she's currently thinking, though. But, I don't really know how to approach her without making her feel sadder. Well... I kinda have a feeling why she's like this... Probably, we have the same thoughts right now...

I decided to help her wash the cookware she used. I glanced at her from time to time.

Yeppeo... I feel like I'm melting by just staring at her beautiful sad face... Why are you so pretty, my wife?

Aigoo... I think I'm turning crazy and obsessed with her. *sigh*.


A few minutes later, I asked, "It's such a nice day, isn't it?" Damn. Kwon Yuri. What a lousy icebreaker... 

She smiled again and answered, "Yeah, it sure is..."

"Uhhmmmm... Did I hurt you?"

She looked at me as if ridiculed, "Huh?"

"I mean, on uhhmmm... from what we did in the bathroom?"

She laughed loudly, "Yuri, you make it sound like it's my first time. Silly."

"Why do you look so sad now, though?"

"Well, I wanted more."

I chuckled, "So, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter