Frustrations and Random Encounters

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

Yuri is happy.

 

When we woke up and he prepared our breakfast, his happiness was really visible. It's like I'm watching a wonder chef in a cooking show.

 

Yuri is happy.

 

When we were in the port bay, happiness was really obvious on his face. He sings along on the crazy sailor song composed by those port bay men like there's no tomorrow.

 

Yuri is happy.

 

When we drove to Nakseongdae street market and began with our business, his happiness was over-the-top. He did the selling all by himself.

 

Yuri is indeed happy.

 

I am not happy otherwise.

 

You cannot blame me with that. I am so... really really really frustrated right now. You know that feeling? That feeling of longing, searching... wanting for more?! Uggghhhh I feel so so.. Uggghhh I hate this feeling!!! This isn't me! This is not me! This is all because of Yuri! Uggghhhhh See? I told you I still don't want to do it yet. Look what he did. He left me wanting for more.

 

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked as he was driving the truck back home. "Ahh yeah I'm okay." I said. I couldn't help but to stare at his luscious y lips. "Are you really okay?" He asked again. Ohhhh- that skillful tongue of his. Ohh I want that again. "Ahh yeah I'm okay. Ahhh yeah." I bit my lower lip. He suddenly stopped the truck then looked at me in disbelief. "You are not okay. What's wrong with you?" I continued to stare on his lips and answered him. "I ahhh am okay." He sighed in defeat and continued to drive.

 

We got home and I did nothing but to sit on the couch, day-dreaming of a steamy hot little private session of me and Yuri. I couldn't even stop myself from thinking y thoughts and this is seriously getting out of hand. I did take a cold shower for four times, freaking almost every hour. "I'm going to the site now." Yuri said. He leaned and kissed me. I pulled him and he clumsily fell on top of me. I devoured his precious lips. "Tiffany, I need to go." He stood up and fixed his shirt. "We'll talk tonight."

 

Aisssh. Just talk?

 

"Okay, goodbye lover boy." I bid. He bid goodbye then left off. Now I damn need a cold shower again.

 

 

*At the Malibu Club*

 

"Stephen! Assist in table 43!"

 

"Yes ma'am." I lazily walked my way to the table and assisted on cleaning it up.

 

"Hello cutey." One girl said.

 

"Hi." I replied blandly.

 

"Here." She slipped a piece of paper in my pocket and mouthed 'call-me'. Sigh. Ever since I started to work in this club, I get a lot of this. Lots of girls have been trying to hit on me. It must be cus of this wig I bought. It's not like I'm complaining though, it's just that it's too much. If only they knew that I'm a woman too, I bet they won't ever bother me again.

 

"Stephen. Stephen Chap. Come here." Ms. Shinyoung said and I complied. "Ever since I hired you, my market has broadened. Hahaha! I got girls coming into my club too. Tell me if you're ready to-"

 

"Ms. Shinyoung, I can only offer as much as what's written in my job description.  I hope you understand."

 

"Fine. Just tell me if you're ready. You know, that job is five times your salary now, think about it." She said and I nodded back. My boss is trying to expand her business by adding male strippers.  She'll be splitting the club into two and she's been so eager on asking me to be her first male-stripper. Sigh. If only I can tell her straight.

 

Then, I saw someone familiar coming inside the club. He drew closer and I realized it was Sooyoung. "That is Mr. Choi, he's a VIP customer. Don't get into his nerves, okay. I fired three waiters before for messing up with him." My boss whispered.

 

"Mr. Choi! Come! Your VIP room is ready!" She greeted.

 

"Haha Shinyoung. That's what I like about you." He then looked at me then on my name tag. "Stephen Chap???"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter