One-Way Ticket to Desolation

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Missed me?! :33

I sort of thrown a party myself on celebrating Pink Monster's day so I was gone. Kekekeke~ So, since It's Fany's birthday two days ago, double update time! (and of course for some other reason, you guys will kill me on this chapter. xD)

Anyways, enjoy!

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

"What do you mean, TaeTae? What happened to Yuri?"

 

"He-- *huff* *huff* He's in trouble. Just come with me!" He went out of the cafe and we followed. All the six of us rode Yoong's car with Taeyeon driving. He drove us in front of a hospital. Oh no, did something bad happen to him?

 

We went inside the hospital and headed straight to the Emergency Room. There he was, sleeping soundly in a hospital bed, his head and torso covered with bandages. I ran my way to his side, “Yuri-yah.” I couldn’t help my tears but to fall from my eyes by just gazing at him. My poor Yuri...

 

“What happened to him, Tae?”

 

“He got hit by a car on his way to your place.” He said anxiously then looked down.

 

I reverted my gaze to Yuri. “Yuri-yah. Please, wake up. Tell me you’re okay.”

 

“Unngghh-”

 

“Yuri?! Thank goodness you’re okay.” I nestled my head on his neck and hugged him, “I’m so sorry, Yuri. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you.”

 

“So... you forgive me now?”

 

“Yes. I forgive you.”

 

“Like for real?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Cross your heart?”

 

“Ye-”

 

“Excuse me.” A male nurse butted in. “Taeyeon, are you guys not done on your filming yet? My boss might come anytime soon, you know. I don’t want to get fired.”

 

I broke away from Yuri. “Wh-what is he talking about?” I asked. Taeyeon became uneasy. Then, he cleared his throat and excused himself. He dragged the nurse away. All my other friends just looked away from me. I gazed back at Yuri and it seemed like he’s shutting his eyes tightly. “What’s the meaning of this?” I asked him and he just bit his lip, his eyes still shut.

 

“Answer me.”

 

He didn’t.

 

“Answer me.”

 

He still didn’t.

 

“ANSWER ME!”

 

He bolted up then pleaded on me, “I’m so sorry, Fany-yah. Please forgive me. They forced me! Taeyeon, Yoong! This was their entire plan!”

 

“So, you’re not sick at all?” I asked. He then looked down and nodded. “You just tricked me?!”

 

“Fany-yah, calm down.” He grabbed both of my hands and got himself out of the bed. “I didn’t mean to do this. You- you always shoo me away every time. I got no choice!”

 

“So you decided to fool me?! ARRRRGGHHHHHH!” I freed myself from his grasp.

 

“Tiffany. Do not berserk here. We’re in a hospital.” He whispered.

 

“Ohhh- yes. Why did I forget about that? So you really wanted to be hospitalized, am I right?”

 

“Tiffany.”

 

“Why don’t we make it real then?!” I threatened to slap him on the face and he shielded it with his hands. I smirked. Target set. I kicked him with all my might on his crotch.

 

“AAACCCCKKKK-” He dramatically fallen himself on his knees as his hands covered his crotch.

 

Taecyeon suddenly snapped, “Oowww- Tiffany, why out of all places, you kicked him there? You should at least consider how the mankind needs him for reproduction of beautiful people.”

 

“Don’t worry, Taec. Leave that to me and Jessica.” Yoong retorted and made Jessica giggle. Then, they cuddled in front of me. Ugghh- these lovers are annoying!

 

“All of you ganged up on me?!”

 

“No no no no no. Not me, bestie.” Jessica answered.

 

“Not me, either.” Hyo said.

 

“You know my alibi, Fany.” Taec said.

 

“I’m sorry noona. I may be a prankster but this isn’t my idea. It was Tae-hyung’s. But yeah, I did help a bit.” Yoong said.

 

Yuri then tried to reach for my hand but I swatted his away. “You. Kwon Yuri. From now on. I won’t ever fall for your tricks! This day, remember this day! The last day you’ll ever see me!”

 

“Tiffany, please.”

 

“I hate you!” I ran my way out of the hospital. Taeyeon came rushing in but immediately stopped when he noticed me. I came near him, “You midget. You will pay for this.”

 

“Yah. Fany-yah. I just helped him out. It wasn’t really my fault.”

 

“Great. Give me more explanations. Just prepare yourself because from this day forward, you will live in humiliation.”

 

“Wh-what a-are y-you t-talking about?”

 

I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture of him pissing his pants, “Remember this?”

 

“NO NO NO NO NO. Please Fany-yah! Yul just pushed me to help him out! Please don’t spread that!”

 

“I warned you before. Don’t try messing with me. But then you dug your own grave, Taeyeon.” I leaned and whispered, "Now lie in it." I left him there dumbfounded.

 

Yes. I am so mad right now. Like super terribly mad now. Who wouldn’t? An accident isn’t something anyone can joke about! That is so over the line. Didn’t he know how much was I worried of him?! Uggghhhhh- he’s a complete jerk!

 

 

 

*The-night-after*

 

“Aren’t you gonna talk to him?” Taecyeon asked me as he peeked through the window.

 

“Why would I?” I retorted as I busy myself watching TV.

 

“Tiffany, just go talk to him. Are you just going to ignore his cutey handsome face forever and ever?”

 

“No! Never ever!”

 

 

 

*Morning-the-next-day*

 

“Awwwww- just look at him. He’s still there, waiting for you.”

 

“Shut up, Taec.”

 

“Just go take a look!” He dragged me to the window and made me look out. Yuri was still there, still wearing his cute puppy face. He’s too lovable with those pleading eyes. That’s one of his lethal weapon every time he asks me for a private session when I’m not in the mood. Ugghhh- why am I thinking of non-sense things?

 

“Nope. Still not working.”

 

 

*Eight-hours-later*

 

“Tiffany.”

 

“What now?!”

 

“I’m ordering you to go down, NOW! It’s raining! Isn’t this enough for you to prove to him your point?!”

 

“This isn’t any of your business, Taecyeon.”

 

“Don’t make me kick you out here! And no, your blackmail won’t work on me anymore. I don’t care if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter