The Perks of Being Stephanie Hwang

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

"You need to go back." Yuri said.

 

"I don't want to go." I said and still not letting go of his leg.

 

"This isn't a matter of whether you want to or not."

 

I stood up and looked at him straight. "If this is really what you wanted, okay then. This will be the last time you'll see me. You can go on with your life now. Go on as if I never existed."

 

“I kinda heard that from somewhere before...”

 

“It doesn’t matter where you heard it! I’m going now.” I tried to reach for the bag he's holding but he held it firmly.

 

"No. This is not what I want."

 

"What is it then?"

 

"Of course I want you to stay!" He said. "I don't want you to go."

 

"Then I will not go."

 

"We are in different worlds, Tiffany. I don't want you to live in this kind of life. You do not deserve to suffer."

 

"Don't I deserve to be happy?" I moved closer to him. "I may have all the money in the world with them but, that does not make me happy. This is where I'm happy. You and Sunkyu fulfill my life. I don't care if I live penniless. All I want is to be with you."

 

"What about your parents?"

 

I sighed and looked down. "They never really cared about me."

 

"There's no parent who would not care about his child."

 

"If you get to meet mine, you'll realize there really is."

 

He held my hand and guided me to the sofa. He pulled me to the seat lightly and cuddled me. "You won't really know. They might not showed you how much they care the way you wanted it. See, they're working hard for your future."

 

"Tell me. In a week, I will only see them like twice and sometimes 5 minutes a day. My maids will just inform me what their new orders are. They never really cared. I did try to run away years ago too."

 

"What happened then?"

 

"Well... I decided to come back few days later. And when I did, it's like they didn't even noticed I'm gone."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Don't be." I snuggled myself to him more.

 

"They're maybe looking for you now."

 

"I doubt that..."

 

He sighed. "Now I really do get your point." He then smiled at me. "Well... It seems like I got no choice but to let you stay here."

 

"Really?!"

 

"Yes, princess. You can stay as long as you want." He said and I responded with a kiss. He's really an angel sent from above.

 

"So... Are you going to stop wearing that stupid cloak now?"

 

"No." I said.

 

He face-palmed himself. "Why am I blessed with a very weird girlfriend?"

 

"Yah!" I was about to slap him but he caught my hand. I surrendered then snuggled on him again.

 

“I’m just curious... Did your parents sort of pushed you to take up Interior Design Major?”

 

I looked at him confusedly. “Uhhh- No. Why do you ask?”

 

“Really? So no one really forced you to take that up?”

 

“Yeah. Why?”

 

“So, your real reason for taking that up is?”

 

“I already told you it’s because of Sims 3.”

 

“It’s too… shallow…”

 

I broke away from him and sent him a deathly glare. “Do you wanna die?!”

 

He then chuckled. “Oh I know you won’t kill me.”

 

I quickly tackled him to the ground. I pulled his head down and caught him in a headlock. “You want a piece of me?!”

 

“No! I’m sorr- ouch!-“

 

“Don’t ever mess with me! I was the champion in UFC-Female Edition in high school!”

 

“Okay! Okay Boss! I’m sorry!”

 

 

-------

 

 

Today is the final day of exam. Finally. Well I got to tell you, these days passed was really exhausting and kind of a little boring. Two weeks passed with nothing but me and Yuri studying for the midterm exams. I really needed to cus I have to admit, I’m maybe good in hands-on exams but in written examinations, no thanks. For Yuri, he doesn't really that need to study, of course, but I insisted him to do so. Well, for him not to bother me much.

 

Yes. You heard that right. He bothers me all the time.

 

There was one time I was studying in the living room, he just snuck in from the back and showered me kisses all over my body. Another one is when I was studying in the library. Just when I thought a stranger was caressing my thighs under the table, it turned out it was just hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter