The Reason behind the Bizarre Actions of the Obsessed Hero

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

"He what, Hyomin?! He what?!"

"Aisshhh--- just come with me, okay!" Hyomin said and started to drag me out of my office. Yoong eagerly followed along too.

We arrived at the mezzanine view of the reception hall. We found Sooyoung gazing up at the upper part of the opposite wall which is currently subject to repainting. "Sooyoung, what's going on here?" Yoong asked as we went near him.

I asked too, "And, why are you still here? You should have already headed home four hours ago."

He didn't respond to us and just pointed at the wall he was looking at. I also noticed lots of people were at the reception hall gazing at the upper part of the wall too. Apparently, that wall is currently covered by a white sheet just to hide the old paint from the visitors.

Hmmm. Probably the bizarre thing was behind the white sheet. He's probably up there on the platform behind it. Right.

"Yuri's there?" I asked.

Hyomin nodded. "Yes, ma'am." She buried her face in her palms.

"What is he freaking doing there? Is he gonna take his life away or something?"

"Really? That's your first guess?" Yoong looked at me boringly.

"What? That's the most plausible reason why he'll be there."

"I'm done!" Yuri suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

"Done with what?"

"Ooh. I can't wait to post this on the internet," Sooyoung snapped as he pulled out his phone. He started to record the moment.

"Are you all ready?!" Yuri asked as he peeked from behind the white sheet.

"YES!!!" the crowd cheered.

"I present you, my masterpiece!" He pulled the white sheet down and it was really something, totally, awfully, bizarre. Yes. Goddamnit.

 

 

 

HE MADE A MURAL OF MY FACE!

 

 

 

OH, MY GOODNESS!

 

THIS IS HELLA EMBARASSING!

 

His audience had a round of applause appreciating his work of art.

"It's so beautiful." Yoong snapped as he continued to stare at the mural. "Yuri-hyung's really that gifted. Wow..."

"You lost, right?" Soo asked him. "So, you finally admit he's better than you?"

"Yeah. I admit my defeat now."

"S-someone... P-please... R-repaint that wall." I uttered while trying my best to hide my face from everyone.

"But, he did great, Tiff." Soo responded. "He got your eye-smiles right. See?"

"I don't care if he got it right! This is freaking embarrassing!"

Yuri then asked the crowd, "Isn't my princess beautiful?" The crowd cheered in response.

He looked at the mural lovingly, "With this mural, every morning before you all go to work upstairs, you'll be seeing her beautiful and angelic face. God. Look at her eye-smiles. Isn't she perfect?"

I grabbed Yoong by his collar. "Yoong, please! You gotta help out! Remove that mural right away!"

"You're expecting help from a casted man like me? Seriously, Fany-yah. I can't exactly climb to that platform, okay."

I redirected to Sooyoung and grabbed his collar too. "Sooyoung, please! I'm begging you!"

He chuckled as he removed my hold. "No, no. Your beautiful and angelic face will not work on me, eye-smile princess."

Aiiishhhh--- That's it! I have to do this myself!

I quickly descended the stairs. Halfway, I shouted, "Yuri! I'm warning you! Remove that mural now!"

"Oh." He looked at me lovingly. "My love, Tiffany. Fany Fany Tiffany."

"Remove that! Now!"

"But-- don't you like it?"

I HATE IT! I FREAKING HATE IT!

He continued, "Oh. I know what you want. I'm going to make the background pink. Wait."

"Arrghhh!! Get down here, NOW!"

He chuckled, "Oh. Alright, my princess." Then, he stood so handsomely. Like, you know... how Napoleon Bonaparte was painted?

"But, before that... I will offer you a song. Perhaps, will you sing it with me, my love?"

"What?! Heck no!"

"Oh. Alright. I'll just sing my part then."

And you know what? For a freaking heck of chicken pox, he somewhat rented a pianist and even brought a grand piano right at the very center of the reception hall! Aigoo--- Why didn't I even notice that earlier?!

"Maestro, please." he uttered then cleared his throat. Then, the music began. Then, he started to sing while he descended the platform in a somewhat musical way...

 

"All those days chasing down a daydream

All those years living in a blur

All that time never truly seeing

Things, the way they were"

 

Aigoo... He's even singing my favorite Disney song, 'I See the Light'?!

 

"Now she's here shining in the starlight

Now she's here suddenly I know

If she's here it's crystal clear

I'm where I'm meant to go"

 

He finally reached my position. He held my hand and held it with both of his hands and continued to serenade me...

 

"And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last, I see the light

And it's like the sky is new"

 

I'm tempted... I'm tempted to sing back. Aigoo... Why my favorite song, for freaking real?!

 

"And it's warm and real and bright

And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything is different

Now that I see you

 

Now that I see you..."

 

He started to lean forward like he's attempting to kiss me again. With that, I quickly closed my eyes. No. No. No. No! Not in here!

I heard him chuckle. Then, I felt him pecked my left cheek and my nose. "I love you so much, my princess. You are my only one and will only be my forever."

I opened my eyes. He's now looking at me gently and lovingly.

"I'm gathering up my courage now to ask you this." He pulled out a ring box from his back pocket.

Aigoo! What the freaking son of oats cereal is this?! Is this some kind of a prank?!

The crowd started to cheer and tease us. Now, I felt like my cheeks are beaming red.

No. This isn't the right moment! I freaking have no single clue what the freaking hell is going on now! This is so much out of nowhere! I have to figure out what's going on first!

Just in time when he was about to kneel. I hugged him tightly. "Yuri, not now." I whispered.

He looked at me with so much sadness. "Are you saying no?" he whispered back.

"No. I mean--! Let's talk first. Privately."

"B-but-- why?"

"Because you don't freaking make sense now! Aisshhh..."

I broke away from our hug and announced to the crowd, "Alright. The show's over! Thank you very much for your support, everyone!"

I quickly dragged him to the showroom at the mezzanine. Yoong and Sooyoung followed inside. I had it locked with Hyomin guarding at the outside.

"Now, freaking tell me what's your problem, Mister Kwon." I said and crossed my arms while waiting for his answer.

He smiled warmly at me. "I love you."

"What the heck-- why?!"

"Do I need a reason to?"

"Why are you freaking acting like this?! Didn't you just declare to me last week there's no more chance for us?! Now, you're trying to woo me again?! What are you?! Really?!"

"I am a man who is so much in love with you, my Fany Fany Tiffany."

"I know that! But, what do you freaking want with me?!"

"I always thought our love brought us nothing but depressing sa---"

"Aisshhh! Stop! You already said that hours ago! What do you really want?!"

"Let's continue our love that was once lost. Let's continue to cherish each other. Let us be together forever."

"Why the sudden change of decision then, huh?"

"Do you remember Mister and Missus Walter?"

"Who the heck are they? And do you really think I am that good in remembering names? The hell, I even forgot about you many years ago, have you forgotten that?!"

He chuckled, "So, it didn't ring a bell inside your head who is Mister Michael Walter and Missus Amanda Walter?"

"No. So what about them?"

"They told me about our child." He held both of my hands and kissed my knuckles. "Our love child."

"Kyungsan?"

He chuckled, "No. Our other love child, I mean."

"We have another child?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'm lost." I looked at Yoong and Sooyoung. "You two. You were both there when I was delivering Kyungsan. Do you remember another child who came out from me too?"

They both shook their heads. Yoong uttered, "I was there inside the delivery room and I only saw one child."

I redirected back to Yuri and looked at him boringly, "And what the freaking fish are you talking about?"

He chuckled again and continued to shower my knuckles his kisses.

"Yah, Yuri! Answer me!"

"We have another child." he declared. "You got pregnant even way back long ago."

"WHAT?!" I swatted his hands away.

"We have another child. You got pregnant even way----"

"Yah! I didn't ask you to repeat what you said!"

"Then, what is that 'what' for?"

I grabbed his face, making his lips turn into a blowfish, "I am reacting on your ridiculous accusation! WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT?!" I grabbed his collar. "Are you freaking telling me you got me pregnant when we were in college and I forgot about it afterwards?! How could that freaking happened?! Did we get stuck in a loop time frame that my nine-months of pregnancy turned into nine days or nine hours?! TELL MEEEEE!"

He chuckled again. "No."

"Then, what the freaking hell are you talking about?!"

"It was long before college."

And with that revelation, I felt speechless. I loosened my grip on him and just stared into nothingness.

 

 

Long. Before. College?

 

 

 

What the actual ?

 

 

 

"When?"

"When we were young."

"How young?!"

He smiled widely, "Young as in... when we were young."

"What age?!"

"Before we got separated when we were young? Like, twelve something?"

 

...

 

 

I think I need some fresh air.

 

 

I gazed at him. "I don't want to cause any more commotion here. I don't want any more of your pranks. But, I need your damn hell of explanation why are you trolling me now. Meet me at my home. Bring your evidence, your complete testimony, and even your witnesses too. If you really want me to believe you then, for freaking Pete's sake, prove it to me."

He smiled widely and continued to stare at me lovingly, "If I did so, are we back together?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are we back together then, Fany-yah?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yah. Answer me, at least."

This stupid heck of an guy... What does he think of me? An easy-to-get?!

Does he think I already forgot what he did to me for over the past months?! He freaking made me die in humiliation just by wooing and courting him around! He always shoves me away! Now, with just as simple as this, he expects me to get back together that easy?! No way!

...

...

But...

 

*"You really should as in right away. Who knows...? What if Yuri-hyung changes his mind and decides to shove you away again?"*

 

Yeah... What if he really will? I'll be doomed...

Damn it... I have no choice now but to grab this chance up...

*Sigh*.

 

"Fine." I answered.

His face lit up and smiled widely again, "Really?!"

"Yes, but with one condition."

"Err- what?"

"If we'll be back together, it'll be final. You're never gonna leave me again or break up with me."

He grinned widely again like a little kid, "Okay!"

"Promise that?"

"Yes. If you want, I will prepare a written agreement for this."

"Yes, I think we need that. Put a clause that my father is allowed to kill you if you're ever gonna hurt me again."

"Okay!" he cheerfully said again.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter