A Little Gathering on Christmas Eve

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

They say...

 

You cannot move forward with your life without at least looking back on where you came from.

 

*insert cowboy background song here*

 

That is why I, Tiffany Hwang, came back to this place, the place where it all began.

 

Im Gong - The street where I experienced three months of nothing but pain and sorrow.

 

I walked through the street. The hazardous smell from the dumpster hissed over the air. Good thing I'm wearing my red cloak. I got it back already disinfected from creepy insects. I have something to absorb that lousy smell. I then smirked. That dumpster, sorry but I will never get back there. Good old times, though. There was free food back then. It just so happens their inside the trash cans.

 

There. I reached the place. The apartment.

 

I saw a little kid playing on the open mud. I drew closer to him. "Little child." I greeted. Young Baekhyun looked at me, as if astonished about what he’s witnessing. "Uhh- Hi Mrs. Kwon." He greeted.

 

"Is your mother home?" I asked with my darkest voice. He nodded. He went back inside to call his mom. After a few seconds, a large woman came out. She headed towards me.

 

"A pleasant day, Mrs. Wanda." I greeted her.

 

"What's pleasant with the morning?!"

 

I smirked. Pfft- Déjà Vu.

 

"I came here to pay my debts, mademoiselle."

 

She raised her one eyebrow at me. "What? What are you talking about missy?!"

 

"My two months rent. Here." I handed her the small envelope. She then laughed out loud. "Hah! After 5 months, you just got a job now?! If I didn't kick you out, you'e probably 5 more months unpaid and you'll only just pay me by now!"

 

Okay that's it.

 

*remove cowboy background song from here*

 

"Mrs. Wanda. I did have a job way back months ago. It just so happens I only have the time now to pay you back."

 

"Whatever. Get out of my sight."

 

"Not even a thank you?!"

 

"Why would I? Isn't this a payment for you utilizing my apartment? Shoo shoo."

 

"Yah. I'm not a dog. And I have another business here, too, Mrs. Wanda."

 

"What is it this time young lady?!"

 

"Is Jessica here?"

 

"What do you think of me? Lost and Found? Find her yourself!" She then headed back inside.

 

Aissh. Heartless Bissshh.

 

I headed to the third floor where Jessica's apartment is located. I hope she's here. Well, she said she'll just lock herself in here the whole break, anyway. I knocked on her door. "Jessica? Are you there?" The door automatically opened and it revealed a very very dark room. The dark aura is really emitting this time. I don't know why but I feel so scared now. The place is giving me shivers too much.

 

"Come in, Miyoung."

 

"Jessie, can you at least open the light?" All of the sudden, the light automatically opened.

 

What the- is she practicing sorcery now?!

 

"What makes you visit my lair? And why are you still wearing that ugly cloak?"

 

"Well... I just want to force you to come with me now. And I had this cloak dry-cleaned, fully disinfected, and totally bug-free, so I’m wearing it again." I smiled cheekily.

 

"Tiffany, how many times should I tell you I do not celebrate Christmas? And that cloak is too stupid. Take that off."

 

"You have no choice. It's Christmas Eve. You have to be happy today. You will come with me, whether you like it or not."

 

"No. I won't. "

 

"Taeyeon won't be there. He's with his family."

 

"That's good to hear. At least you're far away from that ert."

 

"Yoong will be there."

 

She then looked at me confusedly. "How is that related to me?" I smirked back at her and said, "He will bring his game console and Rock band set. Have you forgotten how cool that game is?"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Alright, I'll go. Let me destroy that cloak first."

 

"Oh no. Not my cloak."

 

"Alright, then I won't go."

 

"Aishhh! You're so unfair!" I removed the cloak and handed it to her. She then smirked evilly at me. She pulled out a big scissor from her back and started to cut my cloak into pieces.

 

Goodbye sweet cloak of mine. I'll never forget all the times we shared. You're a good friend. *sniff sniff*

 

------

 

It's Christmas Eve. We're having a celebratory midnight dinner and sleepover with our friends who are alone for the occasion, Jessica particularly. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are out of the country right now with the former's whole family. Taeyeon, on the other hand, went back with his mom and sister to Jeonju for the rest of the year. While Yoong, he said his parents are in the U.S. right now. So, that leaves us five alone for Christmas.

 

"We're home!"

 

"Welcome home, princess!" Yuri shouted but still focusing on playing his game console.

 

"Welcome home, umma!" Sunkyu ran towards me and kissed me on the cheeks. He then saw Jessica and immediately ran behind the couch. "Appa, the Dark Lord's wife is here!"

 

"Yes. I'm seeking vengeance for my husband, little child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter