Struggles of Associating with Paramours

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri POV

It's already night time. The moon shines so bright which is even more emphasized by the clear night sky. And with this view, yes, I am aware such will only contribute to my never-ending agony. I am bound to spend the night with nothing but this and in combination with stinging silence again.

"Yuri-yah! Come here inside, will ya!" a drunk Jessica shouted in the living room.

"Hyung, join us here!" another drunk person, Yoong, seconded. Okay, I resent. There will be no silence neither and it’s ‘cus of them.

*Sigh*. To be honest, I really just prefer to spend this night time star-gazing instead of hanging around with those two. Seriously, I thought it will be amusing to watch them interact with each other but it turned out, it gave me negative side-effects instead. They're making me feel more depressed. Well, you cannot blame me because they are acting sweet as in-- TOO SWEET!

For real, they don't even have a little consideration to the damned one here. Have they forgotten I am in an extreme state of depression right now for them to shower me blissful scenes like those?!

*Sigh*. I know, I know, I may just be over-reacting. But come on. If you will be in my shoes, you'll definitely feel the same, even if you're not broken like me.

You see, those two... They did nothing but chit and chat about totally not-quite-interesting things while drinking soju. You know, the typical first dates of new-born relationships? It's like that. They're discussing things then they're both laughing and sharing some unnecessary skinship like playful slaps, soft touches, fiddling of each other's bangs, and etcetera. Not to mention, they're staring over each other's eyes in a very lovingly way... and sometimes hungrily too! It's like they are in their own world and not even notice my presence at all.

See? That is why I decided to just drink here alone in the balcony. It's already past an hour since I've been here and they only noticed my absence now. Pfft. Drunk lovers. I hate them...

"Yah, Yuri-yah!" Jessica's head popped out of the door. "Come over here inside. Come, come! Let's party!"

"Party? Only us three? Seriously?"

"Why not?" she asked back and laughed. She then grabbed my forearm and dragged me inside. "Come baby, baby~"

I sighed in defeat and just sat down in the single couch. Jessica accidentally tripped off and fell on top of Yoong. Oh great, here I am witnessing them again.

They stared at each other's eyes again then afterwards, had their foreheads touched while sharing a laugh along. Then, they started with their chit and chat again with this time, they're cuddling each other. *Sigh*. I'm being left out again. I hate this. I miss my Tiffany even more...

 

*1-hour-later*

 

"So uhh- it's getting late." I snapped which got them broke away from each other. "You guys can just spend the night here. I have another room available."

"Why do you have one?" Sica asked.

"Well my Dad visits me here often so I allotted a room for him too. So uhh- Sica, you can just occupy that room and Yoong on my room or vice versa. I'll just sleep here on the couch."

Yes, I don't want them to sleep together. I do believe something will happen between them tonight. It's so obvious with their display of affection. But it's too awkward for me if they will really do it here! Yes, I wouldn't mind them doing it if Tiffany's around but come on, my unit's not a motel, okay! *Sigh*

"Thanks, Yuri-yah." Sica stood up. Yoong then gripped her hand. "Wait, I'll walk you there." he said.

Then, he stood up and they both walked towards the guest room. They stopped on the door and held both each other's hands. "Goodnight, Jessica baby." he said then kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight too, Yoongie." And she kissed his nose. Their foreheads touched again and finally, he captured her lips and they both started to make out.

Oh goddamnit. Why am I tortured with scenes of absolute bliss?!

With just a glimpse, they were both gone from my sight. I hurried to the guest room and as I expected, they are now making out on top of the bed.

*Sigh*. Now, I feel sorry for Taeng.

Yet, I don't know why on Earth I decided to just watch them. Maybe, it's all because I'm seriously missing that part of my life. Love.

Sharing a night with my beautiful princess, Stephanie, showering her kisses from her forehead and to her whole body, worshipping her enchanting beauty the entire night, making her feel my undying love for her. I miss all of those. I miss everything about us.

I am indeed the most stupid man ever born on Earth…

But just when I am about to drown in my own misery, the moment was killed. Apparently, Yoong and Jessica fell asleep with the former on top.

Oh well, at least that saves me from more torture of such scenes.

I closed the door and left them alone. Now, I'm feeling the tiredness. I've been so exhausted with that running in Gangnam earlier. I went to bed and drifted off fast.

 

---

 

*Hours-later*

 

4 AM. I woke up even before sunrise. The usual, I dreamed of her again. The pain started again. I got up of bed and went out of my unit's balcony, my usual routine in the morning. I stared up at the sky still clouded by the thoughts of her.

*Sigh*. I am forever damned.

 

...

 

"Jesus." a female voice snapped inside. I took a peek and apparently, Jessica just went out of the guest room, shaking her head while covering her face with her both hands.

"Good morning." I greeted as I came in.

"Yuri!" she quickly went near me. "What the hell happened? Why did I end up sleeping next to him-- under him?!"

"Well uhh-- both of you were too drunk and started to flirt with each other. Then, that's the conclusion."

"And he didn't even stop me?!"

"Sica, both of you were so into each other. Why would he?"

"And you didn't even stop us?!"

"Do you think drunk people are stoppable?"

"You should have at least punched him on the face or something. Aissshhh- Yuri, you made me cheat on my boyfriend!"

"Why? Did something happen with you two last night?"

"So uhh-- nothing happened?"

"I don't know... but the last time I went to take a look in your room, you both already drifted off to sleep."

She sighed in relief, "Oh thank goodness! I don't know how I will explain this to Taeyeon if something happened."

"Well, you can start on explaining to him about your make out session with Yoong last night."

"What?!"

"What what?"

"We m-made out?!"

"Uhh- yeah?"

She groaned and pulled out her hair in frustration, "This cannot be happening!!!" She grabbed my collar. "See, Yuri?! I told you this will happen, my prediction will happen!"

"Just calm down, Sica. Everything's going to be fine."

"No, it never will! Oh gosh. I feel so filthy. I'm a bad girlfriend… I'm not worthy for Taengoo's love…"

Oh Jessica… if only you knew you did the same thing with Taeyeon when you were dating Yoong back then… *Sigh*. This messy triangle will never end.

I held her hand, "Sica. You are not filthy. Besides, you didn't really planned this to happen in the first place, right? It's all just an accident due to drunkenness."

"Right… I didn't really want this to happen. It's all just an accident. It's not my fault…"

So she's really confused again? Hmmm-- Maybe I can a little...

"But you know, Jessica." I snapped which caught her attention. "When a person's drunk, the inner desires that person's been having, the thoughts one is scared of spilling out, comes out often uncontrollably."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter