The Teenage Crown Prince that is Obsessively Loved by Everyone

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for updating late. You see... I've been distracted with a new ship of mine. lol. But, yeah, I'm back and everything will be so light like cloud-nine (believe me). Relax and enjoy

 

 

Tiffany POV

"Umma."

Mmmm... My sweetie, baby Sunkyu. If only I knew earlier... I would have been soooooo happy.

"Umma."

If only I knew earlier... probably, when we first met seven years ago... I would have doubled, no, quadrupled my dedication to you as a mother.

"Umma."

Yeah, I know. Your mother's just too stupid for not realizing. But--- I couldn't help myself not to think that you were really mine, okay. It's such a very ridiculous thing, you know.

"Yah, umma!" Sunkyu shouted in so much annoyance. He tried to get away from my back hug. "How long are you gonna strangle me, huh?! Can't you see I'm busy studying here?!"

I giggled. I hugged him tighter as I answered, "But, I miss you, okay."

"You miss me? You've been freaking hugging and kissing me since yesterday! You and Yuri-appa! You even decided to sleep beside me on my bed too!"

I giggled again, "What's wrong with that?"

"It's kinda awkward, okay! I'm not a baby anymore for you still treat me like this."

"Yah. Why are you so grumpy? Weren't you like this to me too, months ago? Now, you're back being cold to me?"

"I am not. Aiishh..." He then sighed loudly. "Umma, you're just too clingy now. It kind of embarrasses me out."

"So, you're ashamed of me now?"

"What?! No! You're just too clingy, it's annoying!"

"But, I'm your mother."

"Yeah, I know that!"

"Don't I have the right to be this clingy to you?"

"Aargh-- umma! I'm already fifteen. FIFTEEN!"

"So?"

"I'm no longer a baby!"

"Aiishh-- but, you are still my cute son! Don't you remember when you were eight, I even bathed you?"

His cheeks suddenly flushed and are now burning red.

I giggled. "Do you want me to bathe you again now, my Kyu-Kyu?"

He even went redder. "Yah, umma! Stop this! Aissshhh!!!" He successfully got away from my hug. "Just leave me, okay! I am studying. STUDYING! Don't you understand?!"

"It's just the start of the school year for you, okay. Why are you studying now, anyway?"

"I am under pressure, okay!"

"Why?"

"You made me your sole heir. Appa made me his sole heir. What do you want me to do? Jeopardize my studies?"

I giggled again, "You don't have to worry on that for now." I back-hugged him again. "You see... your appa and I will give you lots of siblings. How many little helpers do you want?"

He looked at me boringly, "Do you even realize my against them?"

I chuckled, "Oh. Come on. It's not like your father and I are going to die soon, anyway. You don't have to worry. So... you'll just be heading 18 companies. Hmmm. Maybe, let's divide them into sectors. Into threes, maybe... Hmmm... How about six more siblings, then? How about that?"

"Are you even still capable of having more children, huh?"

"Oh. Yes. Don't you remember I had my eggs checked last year?"

"Oh. alright. But, how about Yuri-appa? Didn't you always attack him with Nutcracker Jutsu? That could have affected his capability to have more offspring in the future too."

"Silly. Your appa's completely fine. If you want, I'll ask him to undergo count check, okay?"

Now, he started to look so bothered of what the future will be. He's like imagining himself having six more younger siblings. Teehee.

"Baby Kyu?"

He sighed deeply, "What?"

"You're gonna help me and your appa out on taking care of your future brothers and sisters, okay?"

"Tell me, umma..." He looked at me intently. "Are you two back together again? As in for real?"

"Yes, as in for real."

"Really, huh?"

"Don't worry. I already asked for a written contract with him yesterday. He's going to deliver it on Monday."

"Contract? What for?"

"Contract that we will never break up or be separated ever again. If the otherwise happened, my father is allowed to kill him."

"Seriously? You asked for such condition?"

"Yup."

He sighed again. "Well, add me up on that. I should be allowed to kill him too, just in case."

I giggled, "Oh, okay."

Then, he stared back at his book and smiled subconsciously.

"Baby Kyu?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want us to live together again with your appa?"

He looked at me again, "Of course. I've always been dreaming of the past to be back again."

I caressed his hair. "Okay then."

"Are we gonna go back to our old apartment?"

I smiled, "Yes."

He smiled widely, "When?"

"Do you wanna do it now?"

He nodded out of excitement, "Yes, of course."

"Alright. I'll just call Yuri for this."

"Okay! I'll be packing all of my things now!"

I pulled out my phone and dialed Yuri's number. After a few seconds, he answered, "Yes, Tiffany? My one and only love? My precious princess?" I then heard a crowd giggling afterwards.

"Err-- where are you?"

"I'm in Sunny Day Cafe right in the middle of an interview conference. Why?"

Suddenly a reporter asked, "Wait. Mister Kwon, who is Tiffany?"

"Is she another girlfriend of yours?" Another asked.

He answered them, "Oh. No, no. Tiffany is Stephanie. She actually has many names and aliases. She can be called as Fany, Tiff, Tiffany, Stephanie, Steph, Annie, Miyoung, Miyoungie, Panypang~, Fany Fany Tiffany, Tippani. You can call her Stephen too." He chuckled, "You know, back then, she disguised as a guy just to land a job and she used that name. Quite clever, huh? Isn't my woman so awesome?"

Aissshhhh--! This guy is really embarrassing me!

"Yuri, stop. You're sharing too much unnecessary information to other people!"

Yet, he continued, "You know I do have many names too. And we happened to have many terms of endearment as well. She sometimes calls me hero and prince. I call her my princess. She calls me hubby, I call her my wifey."

"Ayyyiieee~ So sweet~!" the crowd cheered.

"Aiishh! Yuri, stop this, now!"

"Are you ashamed of me?"

What the----? "You're embarrassing me!"

"Shhh. Fany-yah, don't shout and scold me. You are in a loudspeaker, you know." he said and chuckled.

"WHAT?!"

ARGHHH!!! THIS GUY IS REALLY SO MUCH EMBARRASSING ME NOW!

"YURI, DON'T MAKE ME GET MAD! STOP THAT SILLY CONFERENCE OF YOURS AS IN RIGHT NOW! IF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE IN THE MANOR IN TWENTY MINUTES, I WILL KILL YOU! DON'T TRY ME CUS I REALLY WILL!"

"O-oh-- okay, my wife, I'll be there now, wait!" and he started to panic. He quickly told the reporters, "I am very sorry but I have to go now! I'm really so sorry!"

I ended the call.

*Sigh*.

That guy... I thought when we're back officially together yesterday, he'll stop from overly spazzing about me. But, you know what he did? Just after our confrontation and a few hours of family bonding yesterday, he went back to my office and finished the background part of the mural he made! Aigoo... My dad didn't even back me up on removing the painting, though, since, as he explained, it was a good publicity stunt. *Sigh*. I'll just force my employees to file a petition at the office to freaking remove that mural. Yes, I hate it. It's embarrassing me so much, really.

 

"I'm done!" Sunkyu suddenly cheered.

"You've finished already?"

"Yup."

"Are you really sure you want to be back at the old apartment, though? Your room isn't much as big as you have now, FYI."

"Yup. I am so much okay for a small room, umma."

I smiled, "Alright, then." I hugged him again. "Do you want me to prepare snacks for you first, my baby Kyu?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter