The First Bachelor Party Mayhem

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-month gap on update. Gods, I was slow then. OTL

Sorry guys, I've been busy *sigh* again. This new life of mine's not even helping with my writer's block. Yup. I am currently having one. But now, I think it went off. I found myself back on track all of the sudden. lol. I know it's almost the end, I shouldn't be suffering this but... damn... I hate it when I'm like this >.<

But, this wasn't the chapter that I got stuck with. Haha. You know, I tell you a secret. I write in advance. Yeah, I am that evil. hahahaha. (This is to avoid long writer;s block, tho -yup, this instance is the exception, tho.  i'm sorry for the month gap! Huhu)

Anyways, enjoy a long chap on an open field, Ned!

 

 

 

Yuri POV

"Why did you call, Rap? Got any news now?" I asked Rap Monster, my most loyal subordinate and right hand, who is on the other line of the call.

"Yes, boss. Sungjae finally got information about Hayoung."

"Good. Did something err-- bad happen to her?"

"According to his report, Hayoung was suspended by her media company last Monday. Then, officially, just yesterday, she was fired. She was also blacklisted to join the media industry here in our country for good. Not only that, she was banned in social media as well."

"Banned from social media?"

"Yes. It was not exactly like banned, though. Her accounts were just forcefully deactivated."

"I see... So... who was it who did all those things on her?"

"There was no information about that, boss."

"Are you sure?"

"Well..." He sighed deeply. "I guess your hunch was right, though, boss. Miss Stephanie might be the one who was really behind this."

"You think so too?"

"A libel case was previously filed under your beloved's name against that media company and Oh Hayoung. It was then retrieved hours later after the filing, though. Probably, those bad things happened to Hayoung was her conditions to retract the case against that company."

"I see..."

*Sigh*. Now, I feel bad for her. Well... What Hayoung did to my princess was over the line, though. She's trying to taint my princess' reputation in the worst way she could do. Foul. So foul. But, yeah... what Tiffany did was over-the-line too, though.

"What are we gonna do, boss?" Rap asked.

"None for now. Thanks." I redirected the topic. "Anyway, any news about the old man?"

"Hmmm. About that... Miss Stephanie sort of did something related to Siwon Goo too."

"Really?! What did she do?!"

"Remember she previously detached Black Pearl Enterprise from her conglomerate? It turned out, the company was still really under her wing until now. She had all of its assets on hold and now, she started to liquidate everything. She's exhausting every possible asset she could remove from BPE."

So, she's using BPE to lure Siwon Goo out, eh? *Sigh*. That woman's really a troublemaker. She's trying to redirect Siwon's target to herself! Aiiishhh...

"Alright, Rap. Thanks again. Anything else?"

"That's all the information I have, boss."

"Alright. Call immediately when something happens."

"Aye, aye."

"Alright. Bye."

"Laters, boss." and he ended the call.

 

"So, what did she do?" Yoong snapped. He's currently on the sun lounger at the left side of mine while Taeyeon's on my right. The three of us decided to hang out here at the poolside while waiting for Sooyoung picking up our drinks. Taeyeon was taking a nap while wearing his large headphones.

"Who? Tiffany?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, who else?"

I sighed loudly, "She freaking exhausted BPE assets. Everything."

"Oh." He sighed loudly too. "That sure is trouble."

"I know..." Then, I looked at him in confusion, "Wait. You don't know a single thing about it?"

"Ever since I filed my resignation this month, she freaking stopped from feeding me information about the whole conglomerate. All I am doing now is everything related to Hwang Real Estates and that's it. She said it's part of the protocol, though."

"What company are you gonna transfer to, anyway?"

"Sir Vincent's actually taking me to handle their investment company."

I chuckled, "You sure are lucky with your girlfriends."

He suddenly looked embarrassed. "Yah, hyung. That's foul."

"What's foul about it?"

"I am ashamed of myself, okay. I feel like I'm only borrowing everyone else's wealth. I don't have a wealth of my own." Then, he gazed down sadly. "I feel like I'm just a leecher..."

"That's wrong, though."

He looked at me in confusion, "Huh?"

"I'm transferring half of the ownership of SKY to you."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm transferring half of the ownership of SKY to you."

He looked at me in complete disbelief and shock, "NO! I didn't mean for you to repeat it!"

"Then, what?"

"WHAT THE FREAKING HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"You're my brother."

He just stared at me, dumbfounded. Then, after a few minutes, he stared back at the pool. Then, he chuckled, "Hyung, it doesn't mean if we treat each other as brothers, you're gonna make me one, you know. I mean..." He chuckled again. "I know we're so close, like real brothers, but, we're not real brothers. You don't have to be that much generous."

*Sigh*. I wonder why he's so dense... He's smart like me, so what's wrong with him? Was it in the genes? Am I that dense too? Even so, he's worse than me, though...

I responded, "You have no choice but to accept it. I already handed my lawyer the document. Let's finalize the signing after Soo's wedding."

"I really still don't get it, hyung. Nonetheless, I will never ever accept that. I'm not a beggar, you know."

"I'M GIVING YOU HALF OF THE WEALTH BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FATHER WANTS! WHAT PART OF THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!?"

"THE PART THAT YOU'RE PUSHING ME YOUR FAMILY'S WEALTH! AIIISHHH-- HYUNG, ARE YOU STUPID?! ARE YOU REALLY STUPID?!"

"Fine! I won't give it to you, then!"

"Good!" Then, he chuckled again. "See? It wasn't that hard not being so generous." Then, he stared back again at the swimming pool.

I ended up staring at him boringly. Seriously, Why was he my brother? Couldn't it be Sooyoung or Taeyeon?!

Taeyeon suddenly chuckled. I gazed at him, "So, you're awake all along?"

"Yup. I kinda missed eavesdropping, you know." He removed his headphones and leaned towards me. He whispered, "You're having a hard time with your brother, eh?"

I whispered back, "Totally. Remember you and Sooyoung said you wanted to bully my brother in case you meet him up? Please do so, okay. Make his head knocked up on the wall, okay?"

He chuckled, "My pleasure, Yul."

 

And we both went back lying relaxed on our respective sun loungers. After a few minutes, Yoong snapped loudly, "This bachelor party sure is the lousiest party I ever attended to."

"Have you ever attended a bachelor party before?" I asked.

"Err- no. This is my first time."

"Then, how could you conclude this is lousy?"

"I watch movies, hyung." he said out of annoyance. "I expected strippers to be around giving us s. Now, what's this? We're just drinking on the poolside while watching girls in shirts swimming around. And, they aren't supposed to be in shirts. Why on Earth did this resort allow such in the pool area? That's too much unsafe, you know."

Taeyeon sat up and looked at him in so much confusion. I looked at my younger brother the same too. "Now, why are you two eyeing me like that?" he asked, still sounding grumpy.

"What happened to you, Yoong?" Taeyeon asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What exactly happened to you? Why on Earth you became the erted one out of the four of us?"

"Yah. Have you forgotten Tiffany deprived me of such for three years?"

"But, is Jessica depriving you now?" I asked.

"Well..." He sighed loudly as he stared back at the swimming pool. "No."

"Then, what's with the longing?"

"It was not enough..."

"Oh..."

Taeyeon and I gazed back at the pool too. Then it was a long silence...

 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon broke the silence and asked him, "Why not enough?"

"I was confined at the hospital for two weeks, right? And I tell you, man. It has been a two-week euphoria to me. She's always there at my side and never left me. But, then, after I got out of the hospital. We barely see each other."

"Doesn't she always come to your Unit every day? That's what you told me a few days ago."

"Yeah, but she's not sleeping there! She always leaves at exactly 7 o' clock in the evening."

I then butted, "Aren't you both doing it in the afternoon or morning, though?"

"Yeah, we do."

"And that wasn't enough for you?"

"It wasn't enough, okay. It will never be enough." He sighed loudly again.

Taeyeon then snapped another question, "Anyway, are you two officially back together now?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I asked, "So, did she finally agree with your condition?"

"I think so. The security I deployed to tail her didn't notice any suspicious activity on her, anyway. I already put a bug on her cell phone too. There's not any unusual messages or calls for the past few weeks."

"You are damn creepy, Yoong." Taeyeon said then chuckled. "I thought you were not serious about putting a bug on her phone. Aren't you too much violating her privacy?"

"I have to, Tae-hyung. You know enough how stubborn Jessica is. Well, it's not like I'm prying in her personal activities and belongings just for my sake. I'm doing this for her."

"Still... you might wanna put a little bit of uhhmm-- you know... boundary?"

He sighed again, "Yeah, yeah. I'll try to lessen it in time. Maybe if I'm already satisfied enough that she wouldn't be doing anything reckless then, okay. I'll be removing my monitors one by one."

"No. Don't ever will." I butted. "Not until we're assured that brotherhood's gone for good."

"And until when will that be? We're not even sure yet if we can eliminate that den of assassins fully, you know."

"Just don't... for now."

"Alrighty..."

"Gee. Why is Sooyoung taking so long?" Taeyeon snapped. "Wait. I just gotta go check on him." Then, he stood up and left.

"Hyung." Yoong snapped at me in a lowered voice. "When are we gonna tell him about his brother's underground identity?"

"I don't know... Maybe until we're sure Jongin-hyung's really out of the picture."

"Like, with him killed?"

"Maybe that or maybe just jailed for good."

"But... He deserves to know the truth, too... Jongin-hyung's his brother..." He looked at me, "Or, you're just taking revenge on him for not telling you about Kyungsan?"

I chuckled, "Silly. No. I just don't wanna complicate things right now. If Taeyeon finds out about it, definitely his whole family might find out about it soon. Let's just... wait for the right moment... Besides..."

Taeyeon seemed to be so shady nowadays... He wasn't as jolly as he normally was before. He wasn't as open to me... unlike before... Actually, ever since Tao told me last June about his weird suspicion on Taeyeon's action, I subconsciously doubt Taeyeon's actions now too.

"Besides what, hyung?" Yoong asked.

"N-nothing."

Then, he groaned again, returning us to our previous topic, "This freaking ... The hell... he could have just hired a stripper, at least!"

"Gee. Relax, Yoong. Are you that much deprived now? And, is Jessica okay with you hanging out with strippers?"

"I am okay with her hanging out with a bunch of male strippers. I don't mind at all. Why she can't on me?"

"You allowed her??"

"Yeah, sort of. That's basically what she planned for Hyoyeon's bridal shower. They freaking hired bunch of male strippers. And when I say bunch... It's really a bunch."

Sooyoung suddenly shouted, "AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE!!!" He headed towards us while carrying a large box. Taeyeon was following behind him while looking so disappointed and bored.

Yoong and I sat up. Soo sat at the far end of my sun lounger. He started to open the box's lid and pulled out some weird equipment inside.

"What's that for?" Yoong asked.

"For our spy scheme today."

Taeyeon sighed loudly, "Don't ask if he's serious because he really is. We're gonna be spies on his bachelor party today."

Yoong then asked excitedly, "Ooooooh~ Are we gonna spy on y girls?"

Sooyoung then answered in a very, very serious tone, "No. We're gonna spy on y men."

The three of us felt grossed out of what he just revealed. "WHY ARE WE GONNA SPY ON MEN?!" we all shouted.

"Since when did you become gay, you ?!" Taeyeon asked him in so much disbelief.

"I'm not gay, you dumbheads!" Soo shouted in annoyance. "We're gonna spy on Hyoyeon's bridal shower, okay." He sighed loudly. "I heard them having a conversation on their hideous plan the other day. They're freaking gonna hire Twenty-Eight Male Strippers for today and until tonight! TWENTY-EIGHT, MAN! TWENTY-EIGHT!"

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

Suddenly, he grabbed my collar and glared at me, "Are you freaking hearing your stupid question right now, Kwon?!"

"It's just strippers. It's not like they're gonna sleep with them."

He grabbed my collar tighter, "Are you really freaking deaf, Kwon?!"

"Err-- no?"

"Do you really think they're not gonna sleep with them?!"

"Err- no?"

He then said darkly, "Then, think again."

 

I looked at him intently, "Tiffany will never cheat on me."

"Bachelor party is the only time the groom and his groomsmen are allowed to cheat on their partners."

"But, that's discretionary, right?"

"In reality, it is not. Everyone gets laid in bachelor parties. Trust me because I already attended a dozen of times."

"So... how is that related to the girls now?"

"What do you think happens in bridal showers?"

"Err- uhmm-- they party and dance with male strippers?"

"But, that's not the ing hard truth."

"You're kidding."

"No. I'm not." He removed his hold of me and redirected to Yoong and Taeng. "You two. Explain to him." He went back fixing his equipment.

"It's still discretionary. Yes." Taeyeon answered. "But, according to Sunny. No one's exempted especially when there are lots of strippers hired or just went clubbing for the bridal shower."

I looked at Yoong and he added, "It's true. According to my baby Sica, even if one didn't get laid, touching and kissing are no exemptions, though."

I chuckled and confidently stated, "No. Tiffany will never do that to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter