The Return of the Much Sought Prince

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

"You may be in love with him now. But I tell you, I am the right one for you."

 

Stupid Sooyoung.

 

What does he mean by that?

 

That statement really clouded my mind since yesterday. I don't even know why I think of him too much, either. I mean, I don't really like him at all. What I feel for him is so different to how I feel for Yuri. But then, I guess I can say he really got that weird effect on me. It must be because of his ‘bad-boy’ aura. You know, on every typical action movie, there is always a bad boy and a damsel in distress paired up but I'm not saying I'm that damsel, okay. Aisssh. Here I go again, explaining too much about nothing.

 

Alright, back to the current situation, Yuri was so mad during the New Year’s party that he ordered me to file a resignation at Malibu club. I have a feeling he followed me and Sooyoung to the kitchen that time and eavesdropped. I don't want to argue with him anymore either so I'll follow his order this time.

 

Though he was so infuriated at the party, there isn't really change on his behavior towards me afterwards. He's still the usual who always begs me for a little private session and of course I always give him what he wanted. There maybe is a slight change as he became a 'little' overprotective and possessive of me.

 

"I'll be going now." I said.

 

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked.

 

"I'm going to file a resignation."

 

"Wait. Let me go with you."

 

"No. Stay here. I'll just be quick."

 

"Well... Take care." He said. I kissed him on the lips and bid goodbye. I know he wouldn't just let me go that easy. I'm pretty sure he'll be in stalker mode again like when I went to the grocery earlier.

 

Just like a good girl, I headed straight to Malibu Club. As I get there, they're somewhat preparing for a special promo tonight.

 

For men:

'Two kisses from a stripper for every order of any liquor.'

 

Oh there's a sub-line under...

 

For women:

'Two kisses from Stephen Chap for every order of any liquor (Men are also allowed)'

 

What the fudge! My boss is selling me for semi-ion now?! Aigoo...

 

Oh here comes Seoyeong again. It's the first business day of the year yet he starts it with a deathly glare on me again. This guy really got some serious issues on his sleeves. "Happy new year, Seoyeong." I greeted.

 

"What's worth to be happy with the New Year especially when you're around?"

 

"Don't worry, dude. This will be the last time we'll see each other." I left him alone dumbfounded. I'm very very glad I won't ever see his face again. I went straight to Ms. Shinyoung and handed her my letter.

 

"What?! Why?!" My boss asked.

 

"I- uhh have to, boss. Family issues."

 

"Aisssh. What about our promo today?" She closed her eyes and massaged her temples. "Okeyy! Erase the sub-line!"

 

"Boss it's Ok, not Okeyy!"

 

"Whatever! Do what I say!" She then diverted her gaze to me. "Do you really have to? You can just take a vacation if you want."

 

"I'm sorry, boss. They really don't allow me to work here now."

 

"I see..." Traced sadness was visible on her face. "Well... it was a nice time you worked here. My business boomed. Feel free to come back if you need to, Chap. You're always welcome here."

 

"Thank you so much, Ms. Shinyoung."

 

"Take this as a bonus, Chap." She handed me a small envelope. "Thank you so much, boss." I bid goodbye to her and my other co-workers. I will surely miss them all, except Seoyeong of course.

 

Before I could go out of the club, Sooyoung popped out, blocking my way. "You're leaving?"

 

"Yes, Mr. Choi. I do not work here anymore." I headed out of the club.

 

"Tiffany. Wait."

 

"Sooyoung, I don't have time to explain to you, okay. And I don't see a need to."

 

"Is this because of Yuri?"

 

"No. This is my choice."

 

"Why are you letting him control you?!"

 

"He's my boyfriend and I told you this is my decision!"

 

"No. Think about yourself. It's not like you both live together for him to order you around!"

 

"I don't have time for this. Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter