The Eyes of Terror, Released

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri POV

Time passes on and still, this Hara clings on me too much like a leech while Tiffany, on the other hand, just smiles back at her all the time. I've got to admit, Tiffany's really creeping me out now. Those eye smiles, I tell you, they're like windows of death waiting to be opened once her inner hell-Fany is at its peak.

Anyway, here we are, having dinner, me and Hara on one side with Tiffany and Sunkyu on the other. Still, Tiffany's eye smiles are not wearing off no matter how much Hara talks about her fake delusions about us.

"Oh, Yuri's ex-wife, you don't how much he moans my name every time I nibble his ear. He's so cute."

Tiffany smiled again, "I do know. He even giggles when I do that to him."

What the heck is this? They're talking about such thing casually even if I'm here?! Tiffany, you sure are out of your mind.

"Not to mention." Hara continued. "His tongue is so skilled. I'm drowned to the sensation each and every time it touches every part of my body especially you know..." she then giggled, "That most sensitive part."

"Hara snap out of it." I butted in. "Stop with your delusional thoughts, okay. And it's not rightful for you to say such inappropriate thing in front of Sunkyu. He's still a child."

"But I just want to share our experience with your future ex-wife, oppa."

"AAIISSHH- Just shut up!"

"Yuri." Tiffany called then looked at me... and smiled. "Please, don't be rude to our guest." Aaarghh- Tiffany, you've got to be kidding me!

"Umma, what's that most sensitive part?" Sunkyu suddenly snapped.

"You'll get to know it someday, sweetie." she calmly answered.

"But-"

"Finish your meal."

Now this is serious. Tiffany wasn't even mad or startled on Sunkyu's outrageous question.

"It's the vag--" Before Hara could finish, I rashly covered with my one hand.

"Vag???" Sunkyu asked.

"No, it's nothing, Kyu. Hehe- Just finish your food." I nervously said.

"You guys are weird." he said then just obliged.

"By the way, little miss ugly Tiffany, do you know what Yuri told me after we did it?"

"No, would you mind tell me?" Tiffany asked.

"Very well... He told me," Hara flashed a smirk, "I'm a better lover than you."

"..."

"..."

"I see..." she calmly forked the chunk of meat on her plate and ate it, "I say… congratulations."

"..."

"..."

"ARRGHH-- You know what?! You are irking me out!" Hara said then slammed the table as she stood. "When will you take off that plastic face and smile of yours, huh?!"

Yet, she smiled again in return, "What are you talking about? I've always been like this ever since I was born."

"AAAARRGHHHHHH!!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!"

"I know." Tiffany reached for her hot tea then drank it calmly with her eyes shut. "Even my friends tell me the same sometimes."

Hara slammed the table but the former didn't budge. "YOU!!!"

"Hmmm?" She then stared at her... smiling.

"..."

"..."

Hara groaned in defeat then looked away. "I'm done. I already lost my appetite. I'm going to the living room." she stomped out of the room. Tiffany, on the other hand, is still calmly drinking her tea as if everything's just fine. Seriously, when did she become fond of drinking teas?

"Appa." Sunkyu called in a low voice. Apparently, he snuck himself underneath the table then sat on my side. "What's going on with umma?"

"I don't know either." I whispered back.

"She's weirding me out. Those eye-smiles are scary like they are secret tools to pass on judgment if you have sinned or something."

"Yeah... Trust me, I never seen her like this before too. But if you look closely, there's like a great aura of evil surrounding your mother now."

"Yup." he nodded cutely. "Like a Super Saiyan IV aura blazing so strong but her face doesn't even show a single hint about it."

"My only guess is... she's about to blow in any minute now."

 

After a bit, the three of us we're already done eating. We all went back to the living room, seeing Hara holding Fany's Totoro doll on the tip of her fingers, looking at it disgustingly. "What an ugly creature. Who's playing this anyway?"

She finally noticed us three then looked at Kyu, "You. Is this ugly toy yours?"

"I- uhhh--" Kyu, the same as me, stared at Hara in horror.

"Hey. I'm asking you, stupid kid." Hara snapped again.

"I- uhhh-- it's--"

"Never mind..." She redirected back to the toy. "If this is yours then, I say you don't have taste with toys at all. I mean, seriously, get rid of this. He looks like a creepy erted monster with his fake smile."

"Actually, that's not m--"

"Oh... which reminds me..." she looked at Tiffany, "Now I know where you got that ugly smile of yours, miss Yuri's ex-wife. Not to mention, you're very ugly too, uglier than this doll, actually."

I glanced over Tiffany and this time, I can literally see the dark aura surrounding her as she looks down. I couldn't see her face on my direction as her hair was covering it.

I looked back at Hara. "You should go. You better go now."

"What? I'm gonna spend the night here, oppa. Us, together in your room."

"No. I said get out."

Tiffany took one step closer to her.

"No. Get out of here now, Hara." I ordered again.

"I already said no, didn't I? Whether you all like it or not, I will stay."

"Hara, no--" I tried to come near but Tiffany's blocked my way, halting me. Her eyes then slowly met mine. It finally come to an end... her temper finally reached its limits.

Hara continued to wander around the living room then to our room. "What the heck?!" she shouted then laughed out loud. "You have pink curtains in your room, Yuri-oppa?!"

Uh oh.

"Seriously, seriously." She went back to the living room. "Pink is so gay."

3

"I don't know why most women love that stupid color, actually."

2

"It's too ugly and annoying in the eyes. It's nothing but absurdity. I don’t know why little girls are always brainwashed pink is the color for them when in fact that color is just being highly marketed by companies all over the world, especially that Hello Kitty thing, that ugly wide-headed cat."

1

"Seriously, Miss Tiffany. You have bad taste in everything, most especially on the way you dress. Oh well... what can we do, anyway. All you need is harmony on your lifestyle since you're ugly. You're ought to pattern your things with your face too."

0

Faster than a blink o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter