Scrutinizing False Accusations

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 

"You stole everything away from me! YOU STOLE MY YURI!"

"Okay. Calm down, Seo-- I mean- Joohyun... I don't know what you are talking about. I never knew you at all in the first place and Yuri had never told me anything about you. So I'm totally not really aware of what you are accusing me."

"Yuri is supposed to be mine." Seohyun pulled out a small knife and drew closer to me. "We're about to date each other, exactly that very first day of classes. But then you came in!" She pointed the knife at my neck. "You seduced him right away!"

"I don't even-"

"Shut up!"

"Look. I am totally lost here right now. Can you-"

"I already told you, you stole him away from me!" She then walked back beside the big digital clock.

"Now, we're going nowhere in this..." I mumbled.

"What? Are you saying something you worthless tramp?"

"Nothing."

"You see this?" She pointed at the big clock. "Aren't you curious what this is for?"

"Uhhhh- No? I really wanna know more about how you came up with your accusation than that."

"AAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed again. Damn. She's too loud. I think my ears are probably gonna die first than my body if in case.

"Look. Can you just elaborate it first?"

"Fine." She looked up the roof dramatically. "I transferred to Se Kyung for the sophomore year. Yuri and I are about to meet lunch time on the first day of school."

"So you mean to say... Yuri asked you for a date that time?"

"No."

"What the h--"

"Shut up!" She then cleared . "We're supposed to meet each other in an accident and in a very, very romantic way!"

Really??? Like, seriously??? What's wrong with her? Is she crazy or something? Tell me, why am I surrounded with totally weird people?

"Because you're weird too?" A male voice snapped. Errrr-  Who's that? Imaginary Yuri?!

She continued, "Then you came in. You stole his attention away from me! There's no woman in this world that he ever had interest with until you came. So from that time, I already considered you as my archenemy."

A guy came in holding a stool. He put it beside Seohyun. "Here's the stool you wanted, boss."

"Thank you. We're gonna have a long conversation in here so you better heighten the security outside!"

"Boss yes, boss!" The guy saluted at Seohyun. Then, he turned around and marched out of the warehouse like a military man. Seohyun sat down at the stool prettily then crossed her legs. "Now, where were we?"

"The archenemy part."

"Right." She fidgeted her fingernails up in a very girly way. "I wanted to kill you right away so I did everything. The spooky building, I'm the one who burned it because I want you to freaking burn to ashes!" She stood up. "But then, it got worse. You freaking forced him to shelter you!"

"I did not! Yuri's the one who proposed me to live with him!"

"It doesn't matter who!" She cleared again. "So then I tried to find another way. The fake bomb, I'm the one who put it in the science building!"

"I uhhmm... I don't get the logic why?"

"Because I want you to die from stampede!"

 

Oh.

 

"Wow... I have to say that's very creative of you. But you know you can just put it directly on my college building instead so the stampede will be more intense."

"SILENCE!" Her voice had me draw back.

"Alright, alright! Please continue."

"Very well..." She continued again, "Then, I quitted. It seems like you don't die easily. So I decided to just come up with a plan! I brainwashed Sooyoung to fall in love with you, to hate Yuri, and to get you away from my love!"

"So you're the one who told him to pretend to be my prince?!"

"No. That was his idea. I say, he really has his own creative ways. He was useful for me. Remember when some thugs cornered you when you resigned from Malibu club?"

"Errrr- I really don't remember..."

"Sign of aging! I did that for Sooyoung to become the knight in shining armor for you that night! And of course... that wouldn't be possible if I didn't block Yuri from following you that time."

"You are so evil!"

"Shut up, ! I'm not yet done on my story!" She cleared again. "So, I got you drugged and made you meet up with him one time. I got what I wanted so I just trashed you in a dumpster. Remember the video scandal? The pictures scattered all over the school's reception hall?"

"Don't tell me you're-"

"Yes! I'm the one who made all those!" She walked and dramatically looked up at the roof again. "Then, I wanted more and more. I want you and Yuri to hate each other more so I kidnapped Sunkyu! I thought that I will finally succeed but then both of you came!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter