Sometimes, Unexpectedly, Wishes Do Come True

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

 *Two-weeks-after*

It was a clash of our burning desires. Every touch he gives me burns my skin in so much sensation. He glided his shaft in and out of me in a very erratic pace. It was truly the Heaven on Earth. Yuri and I are about to reach the we've both been trying to achieve.

"Aaahh-- yeah, almost there~ Ooohh yeah~"

"Aaah-"

"Damn. These cucumbers!" someone shouted outside the bathroom.

Yuri suddenly stopped on his pace. "It's Jessica." he said while looking at me in horror.

"Oh, no. Don't mind her. Just continue." I said.

"But what if she sees us?"

He was about to pull out from me when I halted him, "Oh no no. Just continue. She'll go away soon."

"But--"

"Just shut up and do me!"

"Okay, okay!"

He continued in his pace and we're back busy in Euphoria again. "Aaaah~ yes~ faster, Yuwree-yah~"

"Aaaah~ I'm coming~"

"Yes oooh yes~"

"Damn it, cucumbers. I can't take it anymore!" she shouted again.

"Faster, Yuwreeee!~"

"Yes~~ aaaahh~"

We both finally came when, at the same time, the bathroom door was wide opened by her. "Oh my freaking sweet potatoes!!!"

"Whoa!" Yuri immediately grabbed the nearest towels and covered his and threw the other to me. I quickly covered myself.

"So, you guys are the ones putting cucumbers here?!"

"Jessica, we---"

"I cannot believe this. Every day and every night I am getting tortured in witnessing such never-ending bliss from you two. Can't you stop torturing me and just kill me already?!"

"But Jessi---"

"Shhhhh! Enough! You guys are sick!"

"Hey! You don't have the right to tell us that! We're in our home anyway. It's okay for us to do it here too!" Yuri said in defense.

"Fine! You two just get out of here. I can't take it anymore. I need to pee!"

 

---

 

"We're so sorry, Bestie. We didn't mean to-- It's just that--"

"It's just that what, Fany-yah? You two love each other so much to the point you're going to risk my life just to nail each other?"

"Risk your life?! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Well, you guys kept on putting those cucumbers in the door and you both know I'm allergic to them!"

"Jessica Jung, you are not allergic to cucumbers, you just hated them!"

"That's basically just the same thing!"

"Here's the food!" Yuri gleefully said as he came inside the kitchen. "Four orders of jjajjangmyun with kimchi and pork dumplings, just like what everyone ordered."

"Food!" Sunkyu rushed in to get his meal and devoured it fast.

Jessica then snapped, "You know, Yuri, you can just have it delivered. Why do you still have to go to the restaurant directly?"

"Please. I never liked paying for delivery fee especially when I can get it myself."

"Oh for Pete's sake, you're already earning a salary of a CEO, still you're thinking about few cents of sparing for delivery?"

Then, Yuri mumbled, "Wow. So I'm just the same as my dad, ehh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my dad cancelled one of our group meetings back in Tokyo for a discount avialment in a ski resort."

"Really, just that?" I asked.

"Yup."

They really are the same then. I redirected to Sica, "Anyways, bestie, it doesn't mean you have to change your lifestyle that easy just because you're earning a lot more. You should be proud of Yuri. He's still the thriftiest guy you've ever seen."

Yuri reached for my hand for a kiss then caressed it. "Aww- thanks, my princess... But you know, that sounded a little sarcastic to me though."

"Yes. It sure is." I said and grinned.

Sica groaned, "Oh not that sweety acts again. And why would I be proud of Yuri? He's not my boyfriend."

"Bestie, he's your friend."

"Yeah. But he's not my boyfriend."

"Can't anyone be proud of their friends?"

"Alright, alright. But still, he's not my boyfriend."

"You're not making any sense!"

"Okay, enough ladies. Stop fighting for me. Let's eat." Yuri snapped which had us both looked at him in disbelief. He then laughed, "I never thought I would ever say that in my whole life."

Jessica sighed loudly, "Damn it. I miss my Yoong..."

"Okay... now you miss your Yoong?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Especially when he 'do' me."

Yuri suddenly spat out the water he was drinking and it splashed on Kyu. "Yah, appa! Stop spitting on me!"

"Oh gosh~ I miss his touches. Oh and his tongue, his skillful tongue whe--" Before she could finish, I stuffed a bread on . She spat it out then complained, "Yah! Why you did that for?!"

"Hello?! We have a kid living in this house too!"

Sunkyu suddenly butted, "Pfft. Please, umma, I've already seen you and appa do that. I am totally aware of what's going on in the adult world now. Even those Britney Spears songs you kept on back then, I realized it was related to that thing. You don't have to conceal them from me anymore."

"Kyu's right." Yuri seconded as he took a bite of pork dumpling. I glared back at him but he just grinned at me.

"Aissshh-- I hate you two so much!" Jessica shouted while pulling her hair. "You two should have locked that bathroom door tight! Now, you're making me so frustrated as in totally, overly, ually frustrated! Arrrghhh!"

"Okay, Bestie. Calm down. You just need to date someone else for you to release that."

"No. Not date. I just need a one night stand." She redirected to Yuri. "Yuri, do me."

Yuri suddenly choked on his food. I helped him get it out. I returned to Sica, "Yah. What the hell are you thinking?! He's my boyfriend-slash-husband, bestie!"

"Well, he offered me to become his mistress when he wanted me to live in here too, Fany-yah. I'm not the one with the indecent proposal here in the first place."

I glared at Yul. "Is that true?!"

He then answered, "Oh come on, I was just kidding that time. You know, I can never do that to you, my one and only love."

"Hmph! I'm not done with you, you'll be dead meat later!"

"But, wifeyyyy~"

"Shut up! And aegyo doesn't suit you at all!" Yeah, I was just bluffing, he's too cute, I swear.

I looked back at her. "Sica, don't you ever try to hit on my boyfriend again or I'll be the one to kill you!"

She suddenly laughed out loud, "If only I knew having with Yuri's the key to my death, my lifetime wish would have happened back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter