Reminiscence of the Day of the Black Sun

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

“Oh~ Yuri~”

 

“Jessica-”

 

“Oooohh yessssssss”

 

“Sica. Can we stop?”

 

“No. No. Almost there~ Ohhhhhh~”

 

“Jessica!"

 

“Ohhhh Yuri-yaah~ you’re making me want you more~”

 

“Jessica!” I held both of her hands to stop her from ruining my hair. “I don’t get it why you’re like in orga*sm when you’re just fixing my hair! What if someone hears us here?! Rumors might spread!”

 

“You can’t blame me with that, Yuri-yahhh. You look so handsome with the gothic look. Ohhhhhh you’re so goooooood---- looking!~”

 

Uggghhhhhhh- she’s really really frustrating! Well you see, Jessica told me she was bored so she decided to make me embrace the “darkness”. With that she really meant to say adapt a gothic look. She dragged me to my apartment which made us cut from our classes for the rest of the day. She freaking put make-up on me for an hour then fixed my hair for freaking two hours.

 

“Can I remove this now?”

 

“No don’t! Let me take a picture of you first~” She took out her phone and started to take shots of me. “Now pose.”

 

“What kind?”

 

“Mmmm- poker face.”

 

*Click!*

 

“Now smirk.”

 

*Click!* *Click!*

 

“Pose like you want to die in vain.”

 

“How will I do that?!”

 

“Lay man’s- think of Tiffany and stare at the camera.”

 

Tiffany... The love of my life is now gone. I only had experienced few months of euphoria then afterwards, it’s like decades of nothingness. I’m seriously just waiting for my death now.

 

*Click!* *Click!*

 

“Very good! Tiffany sure is a great motivation. Now cry.”

 

“What?! How will I do that?!”

 

“Okay, okay. Tiffany’s going to get married to Sooyoung and YOU are the best man.”

 

“That’s over the line, Jessica.”

 

“Ohhh- Isn’t it?” She smirked evilly at me again.

 

Tiffany... She’s going to get married to someone else. I don’t want to witness that. Why Sooyoung?! Why not me instead?! This is my fault. I’m so stupid. I deserve to die. *sniff sniff*

 

*Click!* *Click!* *Click!*

 

“Very good! Woooooow~ these shots are so good for gothic magazines. Maybe we should submit these and get you exposed.”

 

“Can’t I take this off now? And no, don’t ever dare to submit those.”

 

“No. Take that off exactly three minutes before going to bed, Mr. Yuri.”

 

“What?! No way. What if Sunkyu sees me like this? He’ll go hysterical again.”

 

“I’m home!” Sunkyu shouted as he came in, “Appa, I- Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Damn. I’m screwed.

 

“Sunkyu, relax. I-”

 

“Aaaahhh!!! Appa, you’re a servant of the Dark Lord now?! Nooooo!!!!!!!”

 

“No, Kyu. Let me explain.”

 

“You evil wife of the Dark Lord, what did you do to my appa?!”

 

“Sunkyu listen to me! This is just a form of disguise! This will help on bringing your mother back here.” I said which made him stare at me in disbelief. Then, he started to exchange glances between me and Jessica. “Hmmmm- can I join too? I want to help find umma.”

 

“Of course you can.” Jessica answered and started on her evil smirk again. “You’ll make a great gothic kid. Mwahahahahahaha!-”

 

“Jessica, stop. Sunkyu, you better stay here at home. It’s dangerous in the Dark Lord’s lair. Go get change and we’re gonna eat now.” I said and he groaned in defeat. “You’re no fun, appa!” He stomped his way to the bathroom.

 

“So, what’s with the Dark Lord this time?” She asked.

 

“Well, Sunkyu wouldn’t come out from his room after he found out Tiffany and I broke up. So I told him that the Dark Lord captured her again and I’m finding a way to bring her back.”

 

“Wow- you really are smart. But I just wonder until when will that kid stop falling for your tricks.”

 

“Hopefully by the time comes, he will understand the real situation. Anyways, since you’re here now, why don’t you join us for dinner?”

 

“Are you asking me out?”

 

“Uhhh- no. I said dinner here inside, didn’t I?”

 

“It sounds like a date to me.”

 

“Fine. Think what you want it to be. It’s just dinner, with Sunkyu.”

 

“Now it sounds to me like I’m Sunkyu’s new mother.”

 

“Jessica!”

 

“I’m just kidding, okay. Can’t a broken, sad, hopeless person like me joke even once in a while?”

 

“I do not get you at all, woman.”

 

“Don’t worry Mr. Kwon. You don’t have to.”

 

After our dinner, Jessica bid goodbye. I offered to give her a ride home as it was already late yet she insisted me not to. She said she might fell in love with me and she didn’t want that. What a silly girl. But in fairness, her company isn’t really that bad after all.

 

 

 

*the-next-day*

 

 

“Yuri-ah, someone’s calling you!~”

 

“Mmmmmmm...”

 

“Yuri-ah, someone’s calling you!~”

 

“Not now, Fany-yah.”

 

“Yuri-ah, someone’s calling you!~”

 

“Mmmmmm.” I opened my eyes and realized it was just my phone ringtone. I sort of recorded Tiffany’s voice for my ringtone before and I haven’t removed it until now.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Mr. Kwon.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter