The Depth of Love Between a Son and his Mother

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Congratulations to those who got the right answer from my pop quiz in the previous chap! Yes, it's 8. Yuri's damn boasting it on TV for every freaking time, you know. Well... unless it was all nothing but a lie... like the deception, the fake-death of Yuri here. *sigh*... Lolololol. yeah, that sounded a little emo-ish. Anyways, here's another heartwarming update. Still a Tiff POV, yes. Please don't get mad at me why until now, it's not a Yuri POV YET. Please have mercy on me. T___T   Warning! The following boxed paragraph contains a little spoiler (Don't read unless you're really frustrated on the chance of YulTi's reunion) *wink-wink*: I don't want to spoil the fun, but I just have to. Yuri will be coming back, okay. Why it's taking too long? Well... I don't have a valid reason why... lol. just kidding. Anyway, clearly, in his most recent chapter POV, he doesn't really want to return to Korea so... you can all just guess why he'll be returning instead. ;)

Anyway, enjoy!

 

 

Tiffany POV

*24th-of-September-2016-Saturday*

After our week at the Choi beach resort, Yoong and I decided to just have our Saturday morning breakfast at Dmitriv Cafe for a change.

"You know what? We should do this often, probably every weekend." Yoong said then took a bite of his chocolate pancake.

"Why? Are you getting sick and tired of my cooking?"

"No way! What I am saying is, we can wake up late because you won't be preparing our meal in the morning."

"Oh, really, huh?"

He chuckled, "Oh come on. I love your cooking, okay. You have improved like soooo much over the years."

I faked a sigh, "Oh. Alright. Alright."

"By the way, Taeyeon-hyung asked me and Soo to hangout for today." He sighed loudly. "Wasn't the whole week enough?"

"He just missed you guys. Give him a break."

"Well, I already refused." He then winked at me and stared at me hungrily. "The both of us have something more important to do."

I giggled, "Stop it. Wasn't the whole week enough for you?"

"Nope. Not enough."

"Well, just so you know, Jessica asked me to accompany her for today and I already said yes. I don't know where, though. But, probably, we'll be meeting after lunch so, just go have fun with the guys."

"Without even my consent? Really?"

I sighed, "Yoong, it's Jessica. Even if you say no, we both have no choice. Besides, you guys are at fault in here that she's back bossing everyone around."

"Alright, alright. Go hang out with your best friend. But, tonight, okay? You're mine tonight."

"I am always yours."

He smirked mischievously. He transferred to the seat right next to me and pulled me closer to him. He whispered, "I love you."

I giggled and responded back, "I love you too."

He kissed me on the forehead then to the tip of my nose. We stared at each other's eyes. I pecked his lips. "You are very cheesy, don't you know that?"

"Yup. And I know you like it." he said and grinned. I captured his lips again and soon, we were engulfed to a much wilder kiss.

"E-EHEM." someone snapped annoyingly. We quickly broke away from each other and redirected our focus to the owner of the voice. It was my dear best friend, Jessica.

I smiled widely, "Oh. Hello there, Jessica. Good morning."

She smiled too, "Good morning." She sat on the seat where Yoong was before. "So, shall we go?"

"I thought we're going to meet up after lunch?"

"Well, change of plans."

"Jessica, you can't just decide like that."

She nodded, "Yes, I can." She looked at my fiancé, "I'm taking her now, okay?"

Yoong looked at her in so much irritation, "We're not done having our breakfast yet."

"Look, Mister. You have forever and a day with her. While me, I only have few weeks left. Let me have my best friend now."

He sighed loudly, "Fine. After our breakfast."

"No, now."

"AFTER our breakfast."

She sighed in defeat, "Fine. Five minutes." she crossed her arms and started to tap her fingers on her elbows.

"Can't you just leave us alone?" Yoong uttered again in annoyance.

"No."

"Aissshhh--" he rubbed his face with his hand frantically.

"Yoong, it's okay. Let her be here and watch us eat sweetly and so romantically. Come on." I picked up a slice of pizza and forwarded it to my boyfriend, "Say Aaahhh~"

"Aaaah~" he took a bite and chuckled. "Yummy. You are really, really so sweet. I sure want nobody else but you~" Afterwards, he kissed me on the lips again.

"Yeah, right. You two are very, very sweet." Jessica uttered in complete sarcasm. "You really look good together."

"Thanks." I smiled cheekily.

"Now, you only have three minutes left. Finish your meal, Stephanie."

And with that, Yoong had her annoyed even more. He pulled me into his arms again and showered me kisses on the cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you~"

"Yah, Yoongie~ Stop it~"

"No. I love you, I love you, I loooooovvveeee youuuu~~"

"Arrghhh- stupid love birds." Jessica uttered in irritation then stood up. "I'm just gonna wait for you outside." She then headed for the exit quickly even before we could react to her.

"Now, sure that was effective." he said.

I nodded, "Uhuh. Better than cucumbers, I think."

 

---

 

*After-30-minutes*

"Hello there, Jessi." I greeted as I hopped into her car's passenger's seat at the front.

"Half an hour? Really? You're already halfway eating your food when I left."

"Hey, I won't be seeing my fiancé for the whole day. Give me a break."

"Wow. Separation anxiety." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Where are we going, anyway?"

"You'll see…." She started the engine of the car and drove it out of the place.

"Come on. You better tell me. I'm not into surprises, Jess."

She sighed, "Fine." She glanced at me for a bit then went back focusing on the road. "You better settle this once and for all."

"What?"

"Sunkyu."

I looked away and sighed. "My problem is my problem, Jessica."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just helping you out."

"I will resolve my conflict with my son on my own."

"And when are you gonna do that then?"

"… Someday. When the time is right."

"Tiff, the longer you try to impose this weird set up of yours with him, the harder it will be for you to fix this."

"He's already okay on his own! I don't have shortcomings on taking care of him with this way, anyway. So, let's just head back."

"Tiff..."

"Let's just go back..."

"..."

"..."

"...Don't you miss your son?"

"I do. For four years, I felt like I've lost him too." I immediately wiped the tears that were accumulating in my eyes. "I miss him a lot."

"That's why I'm helping you out now."

"Yeah, right. Again. Then, he goes back to his rebelling state again."

"I won't be talking to him this time."

"Then, how could you help?"

"I am just taking you there, giving you a push to fix this all on your own."

"…"

"Come on, Tiff. Sunkyu loves you. Just try to talk him out."

"I've been doing that for four years, Jess. Still no good result."

"Then, don't stop trying."

"…"

"Alright. If you'll fail on this one, let's fake an accident for you."

I looked at her in disbelief, "What the hell?!"

"Don't worry. This will just be our last resort. So, the plan is... Immediately after you talk to him, I'll find a way to make him see you suffering an accident. It will be a hundred percent effective. It will be successful, Tiff. Trust me."

"Yah. You're making it sound like you're going to 'almost' kill me. What are you really planning to, huh?"

"He wished it was you who were dead instead, right? Car accident. Don't worry, Tiff. I got your back. I will let you be hit by a car I will rent there and you're just going to act like you got hurt. I have props here. Fake blood."

I sighed and looked away, "Jess, no. I don't want that method, okay. I don't want my son to get traumatized even more."

"Like I said, it will only be our last resort."

"Yeah, right. We will just end up with that plan of yours, anyway. This talking thing will never work."

"Oh. Do you want a bet?"

I sighed again, "Just go drive."

"Alright, alright." She chuckled, "Just trust me this time, Tiff. It will work."

 

---

 

"So... Are you ready?" Jessica asked. We have arrived in front of the apartment building where Sunkyu is currently staying.

I sighed, "I don't know... I think I'll never be ready on facing him again."

She patted my back, "Oh come on. Where is the Tiffany I knew who is so optimistic in life?"

I looked at her boringly, "That Tiffany you're talking about never existed, okay?" I looked away. "She was a faker all along."

She sighed loudly, "Just stop with the drama, please. THINK POSITIVE! This day is your lucky day." She patted my back again but this time, so forcefully, "GO, GO, GO!"

"Aissshh--" I swatted her hand away. "Alright, alright!" *Sigh*. Jessica's too annoying as always.

She chuckled, "I'll just be here in case you still got kicked out by your son. Otherwise, just give me a message and I'll give you two some lone time."

"Thanks, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter