A Happy-Go-Lucky Prince in Quandary

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

 

"Sweetie, don't lean your head on the table. Finish your food."

 

"Yes umma..." Sunkyu answered. He somewhat looked so lifeless today.

 

Sigh... I don't know what's going about this kid anymore. "Didn't we have an agreement that you'll sleep exactly 9pm? What's with the dark circles?" I asked.

 

"Don't tell us this is about Sulli again?" Yuri added.

 

"No. It's not Sulli, appa."

 

"Then what?" He asked.

 

"Umma. Appa. Don't get me wrong, I'm a man of my word. I really did sleep exactly 9pm."

 

"Then why you look like you haven't slept yet?"

 

"Really? Both of you are asking me that? You guys didn't let me sleep peacefully last night! I kept on hearing appa singing Britney Spears' song!" He said sounding so irritated. Yuri was so shocked with what Kyu said. I, on the other hand, couldn't help but to laugh out loud. This is so goddamn funny- Karma sure comes fast. Hahaha!

 

Yuri and Sunkyu glared back at me. "Umma, seriously. You too! You even had a duet with appa the other day."

 

What the-?!

 

This kid is soooooooo--

 

"Alright. I'm finished. I'll go back to sleep. Have fun at work you two.  Love yah both." He said lifelessly and before we could react, he already exited the room. After we're done eating, we proceeded to our scheduled general housecleaning for today. Yul, on the other hand, still somewhat looking confused about something.

 

"You know... I never listen to Britney Spears. For all I know is that all of her songs have part. I wonder what exact song Kyu was talking about.” He said.

 

"Mmm- maybe ‘I’m a Slave for You’? That song really has lots of ."

 

"I never heard of that song."

 

"Really? It goes like this-

 

  I really wanna dance tonight with you

  I really wanna do what you wanna do~

  Uh uh uh~

 

  I'm a slave for you~

  I cannot hold it~ I cannot control it~

  Uh uh uh~

 

There... like that." He just stared at me as if thinking about something. Then, it turns out my little showoff only earned a very malicious smirk from him (I'm sure you're all aware of that y smirk of his). Oh dear. I pushed the wrong button again.

 

"Tiffany, do you really love to tease me a lot?"

 

"What? I'm not trying to tease you."

 

"Oh yeah? You know that husky, y voice of yours is one of my freaking weakness and yet you sang freaking like that?"

 

"Yah! Why are you mad at me? It's not my fault I'm blessed with such voice." I pouted.

 

"Aisssh. Okay, that's it!" He lifted me up, holding firm on my . He then carried me towards the bathroom.

 

"Yuri-yahh, stop! Not nowww!"

 

"You insisted it, I'm just giving you what you want!"

 

And there goes another round. I already lost count on how many times it happened already. Aigoo...

 

----

 

After that steamy noontime hot shower session with my boyfriend, we both headed to our own part-time jobs. Yul said that today was his last day from the construction site which is a week earlier than originally planned. It’s somewhat good because we can cherish the rest of the season with three of us together. I will have an early Christmas break from work too. My boss decided to close the club for Christmas Season so that leaves me three nights of shifts left for the rest of the year.

 

"Chap!" Taecyeon shouted. This guy always bothers me, he's really so annoying. I decided to ignore him yet, he called me so many many times that I had enough. "Yes, Okeyy?!"

 

"Don't call me Okeyy, it's pronounced as Ok!"

 

"Then don't call me Chap!" I said, annoyed.

 

"Sure thing, Chap." He said and chuckled. "It looks like your male suitor isn't here for so long already, ehh?"

 

"Suitor? Who?"

 

"That handsome VIP client Sooyoung! You know what? you really got that effect on him. He wasn't really this gay before."

 

"I look incredibly handsome, I know. My awesomeness attracts any gender F.Y.I." I said the Jessica way.

 

"Yeah. I'm starting to fall for you too." He retorted which made me look at him in disbelief, "Dude, did you just heard yourself?"

 

"Haha. I'm just kidding, Chap. But seriously, if I will be gay, you will-"

 

"Stop. This conversation's not going anywhere." I am really certain now that this dude is gay. Seriously, if he is then this is so effing what the fudge much. He got a very very well-toned muscular body yet he swings that way.

 

"Oh I want to tell you another thing, too. It's about Seoyeong." He said.

 

"What about him?"

 

"He looks like he got a grudge over you.  He looks at you as if you killed his favorite iguana or something."

 

"Yeah. I kinda noticed that too."

 

"Don't worry. I'll be here for you." He said and added up a wink. Gee. If I was a real guy I'll be totally disgusted of him.

 

"Okeyyy! Chap! Back to work!"

 

"Yes boss!" We both shouted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter