Some Things Are Better Off Taken Slowly

Romantic Street: A Detour To Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

The Sun was already up when I woke up. I can say I really had a good time sleep. You would have too if you are in my place. Last night was totally awesome. Fany and I made out all night long, not even a little bickering or incoherent argument. I never thought my first kiss will be so hot like this. Not to mention, she was hell of a good kisser. If that was the prize of enslaving my own self on household chores then I'm glad to do it everyday.

Tiffany was still lying on my chest. I couldn't help but to admire her beauty as I look at her sleeping face. "Good morning." I whispered.

"Hmmm." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Good morning."

"You do enjoy lying on my chest too much, eh?" I teased.

"Uhuh. You do enjoy me sleeping beside you so much too, eh?" She teased back.

"Hmmmm. Not really." I said and she slapped my chest lightly.

"Can't you just stop teasing me, even just once?"

"As you wish, princess."

We cherished the moment for a little while. How I wish she is really mine and hope she feels the same way for me too.

"Umma. Appa." Sunkyu said while knocking at the door. Before we could stand up, he already barged in the room. "Sorry, I used the spare key. Oh no it's okay don't get up, just stay like that." He smiled cheekily.

"What is it, Kyu?" I asked.

"I'll go early to school today. I need to pick up Sulli from her house. And by the way, it's already 7am. Since, you guys do enjoy cuddling like that, maybe you could just bathe together. Hope you won't be both late. Love you two, bye!" Before we could react, he was already gone from the room.

"I'll go use the bathroom first." Fany got up from the bed. I immediately pulled her back to stop her.

"No. I go first, stay here." I then ran as fast as I could to the bathroom.

"UGGH. I hate you so much!" She groaned.

 

---

 

We hurried our way to the campus. We have to go earlier than normal since we don't want anyone to see us together from the same place. "Now remember, no one will ever know we are living together. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yeah I know I know boss. You don't have to tell me hundred times." She answered.

"And what will you say if they started to suspect?"

"I'll tell them we're just neighbors. We live in the same building and that is IT." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Good girl. Now let's split from here."

As I turned back she pulled me from the hem of my shirt.

"What?" I asked.

"Gimme allowance." she demanded.

"Why?"

"Duh. I don't have money for lunch. Gimme. Gimme."

I let out a loud groan. "Fine. Here."

"Hey this is not enough. Double it."

"Why? Do you have two stomachs now?"

"As far as I know I worked hard too on selling your fish. C'mon. Give it now."

"Aissshh. Here. That's for today and tomorrow's lunch. No buts."

"I treat this as only for today. Thank you, lover boy." She replied with her signature eye smile.

Seriously, did I really made the right decision of making her live with me? Now I have to find another sideline.

 

We parted our ways and headed to the campus. Luckily enough, no one has suspected us throughout the whole day. I am pertaining to my friendly friends, particularly. They are so eager to know everything about my love l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter