AWKWARD!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! It's 1 in the morning here and I cannot believe that I was able to finish an update with my eyes half closed and with a mind nearly shutting down:)) anyway....ENJOY and have a good night/ day guys! MWAH!

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************88

Being peaceful in both mind and heart is what Anne wants for herself, but then, she’s so far from being at peace coz her mind and heart is still in a war. She still loves him and she knows that her feelings won’t even fade at all, for no matter what she do, thoughts of him are still stuck in her head. Weeks have passed and all the chaos of her recent issue with ________ has went down the drain already. Thing is, she hasn’t move on with it yet and up till now, all she could feel is anger, not to ________, but to herself.

Yuri has changed a lot after she confronted him about the truth. She’s admitting that she went overboard with everything, but what can she do? Her son needs someone who will bring him back to reality, and as his mother, that is her job.

“Okasan…what is it?” Anne asked as she picked up her mother’s call.

“Anne….we need your help” her mother was sobbing and the moment she heard that, her heart began pounding.

“What’s the matter?” she asked nervously.

“Your brother….he’s in a huge debt right now and a lot of people are hunting him” the old woman answered and it literally brought Anne to her knees.

As usual, her brother is in trouble again and she’s the one who’s going to suffer for him. What’s funny about that is, she’s not even in Japan to fix things and it’s as if she can do anything.

“How much is his debt?” the young mother asked.

“He loaned a hundred thousand to build up his own business...but a friend of his borrowed the money because his family needs it badly and then that friend didn’t came back…he ran all of your brother’s money with him and now…your Ani is left with nothing….not even a dime” her mother explained and she felt like breaking something because of anger and annoyance.

“How can he lend a big money to someone when he knows that he himself just borrowed that money? Is Ani that stupid Okasan? Why does he keep on embarrassing us? If I were you…just let him rot in jail….he’s always doing stupid things and we’re the ones who needs to pull him out of it every time….let him fix his own mess now”

Anne sounds so arrogant when saying that, but she needs to make a stand. She doesn’t want anything to do with her brother because she’s got a lot of things to fix as well.

“Anne…I didn’t raise you to be cruel to your brother…you share the same blood and name…how can you just leave him like that? You know…if only I can shoulder everything for him…I will…but I can’t coz I’m not capable of that…so please…help us” the old woman begged and Anne knows that she can’t say no to her.

“What do you want me to do? Send a hundred thousand there? Okasan! I don’t have that huge amount of money….we are just starting to live good here…and I’m not the biggest money maker this world has ever created” she told her.

“The bank told us that we can pay them little by little….but right now…we need to pay them ten percent for them not to bring this case to the police….Anne…you are our only hope…your brother can’t hide long and I don’t want to see him in jail once again” her mother said and started crying again.

It is really painful to even hear your mother cry over the phone and it’s getting the best out of Anne. Her mother cries almost every day because of poverty and it already became a natural thing for her, but after being free from that, she doesn’t want to hear any of her sobs anymore.

“I’m not even earning that big yet…how am I going to pay that big amount in just a few weeks?” she asked in annoyance.

“Send us any amount…but make it a little big” her mother said, making Anne hiss.

“You’re not going to let me off…huh? Fine! I’ll send you money by the end of this month” she said and her mother sighed in relief.

“But Okasan…this’ll be the last time that I’ll shoulder Ani’s problem….I will not even help him with his small problems” she cleared and hanged up.

Anne doesn’t know where to get that big amount of money. She grabbed her bank book right away and checked how much money she got in the bank and if she’s going to send all her money to Japan, she and Yuri will be left with nothing.

“What will I do now?” she asked and sighed.

That day, she went to work with a floating mind and all she can think of is how to earn extra money for her brother. Yes, her salary in YG Entertainment is big, but she just paid for Yuri’s schooling and she has decided to buy the apartment that they are living at, and that left her with a small amount of savings.

“Anne…YG sajangnim wants you in his office now” Mr. Baek told her after hours of working.

“OK…I’ll go there after this” she told him and finished translating right away.

Her work is doubled now for she’s teaching and at the same time, translating for the last parts of the YG magazine. She’s just so thankful that her boss is not around to man her, and she’s still free from all the awkwardness that she will definitely bring.

“Good Afternoon Anne” her boss greeted her.

“Good Afternoon sajangnim” she greeted back and they settled on their seats.

“Ok…I know that you’re doing a lot of things right now and I’m so sorry for disturbing you” he started and she shook her head in protest.

“No sajangnim…it’s just fine…I’m about to finish my work anyway” she said and he gave her a small smile.

People here in YG are usually fierce looking, but if you’ll get to know them better, they are transforming into crazy people already. She’s got a lot of friends around the building now and all of them are as crazy as everyo

Please log in to read the full chapter