SEEN.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When things get twisted, it’ll be so hard to bring it back to normal again. Brady and Anne are two individuals who are twisted in this crazy thing called love. They fell in love with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Anne was forced to bring her son Yuri with her to work for he keeps on running away from the daycare center where she leaves him every day. As days go by, Yuri is becoming more difficult and there are times wherein she just wants to quit her job and go back to Japan. After all, they are not that happy in where they are right now.

*In Japanese* “I don’t want you to go near G-dragon later…get me?” she told her son while they’re on their way to the studio.

“But why?” Yuri asked. He knows that it is impossible for him to even ignore him.

“Because I said so and you have to obey” the young mother said, making her son hiss.

This will be the first time that Anne will see all the YG artists, and knowing that their boss will be present is enough to get her really nervous.  She knows that he is understanding and considerate, and it’ll be just fine that she brought Yuri with her. Her real problem is ________, for she is not good with her son being around her kids and husband. For Anne, it’s a bit selfish of _________ to not let her son interact with her husband but then again, the young mother also knows that Yuri is already getting too far and she herself is sometimes annoyed of her son’s actions as well.

“OTOSAN!” Yuri shouted right away upon seeing G-dragon.

As expected, her words are not important to him and he will just do whatever he wants to do. The moment her son called and ran to G-dragon, she saw ___________ walking towards her and she can feel her intense gaze at her.

“Follow me” _______ told her and she felt like a slave being ordered.

Anne knows so well that there are only two reasons as to why she called her out to her office. One: they will talk about the progress of the translations and second: she will talk about Yuri. But between those two, she has a strong feeling that the second one will be the topic of their talk.

“uhmm….have a sit” _________ ordered again and Anne can already feel the tension inside the room.

________ has always been cool and understanding in everything that her husband does or did, even in his most foolish and stupid deeds. The mother of seven has had enough and has realized that she has to voice out her feelings already because she’s got to stop all the crap that was happening to them.

 “Anne…I know that we are both mothers and we get really sensitive when it comes to them” _______ started and Anne already know where this talk is going to.

She knows that her son is already bugging the hell out of Jiyong and even his kids, and of course, as a mother and wife, _________ will be the one fixing things for  them.

“…your son….he’s getting on my nerves already….why did you even have to bring him here?”

“….he is squeezing himself in my husband’s life…yes…I know that he’s just longing for his father’s love….but….Jiyong is not the right person to give him that”

“What the hell!” Anne thought upon hearing what ________ said.

The moment she heard that, her blood started boiling for she feels like ________, Yuri has committed the heaviest crime the world ever know and that he’s so unwanted. In Anne’s mind, she has to keep her cool for she’s not in the position to be mad coz it’s her son who is being a burden, but her heart is telling her to defend Yuri because that’s her responsibility as a mother. Actually, Jiyong is also at fault here coz if he didn’t entertain Yuri since day one, the kidwouldn’t be so attached to him. It’s just so pathetic for _________ to just look at one point when there are still a lot of points to consider.

“….he doesn’t know what’s right or wrong …but…you can basically teach him those things for you are his mother…I guess you haven’t explained and cleared things to him that well because if you did…he won’t be bugging my husband and my family anymore”

At that point, Anne doesn’t know what to do anymore. She’s raging in anger, and is just controlling herself not to fight back for she knows that things will get more complicated once she do something.

“….you seduced my husband and nearly broke us up….but I just let that pass…then your son freaked the hell out of me when he started clinging on to my husband like he’s some kind of a human Koala…”

“You and your kid is still hanging on to th

Please log in to read the full chapter