CRAZY WIVES ON THE ROLL!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                               

 

What’s the hardest part of being a husband? Well, it’s the fact that you can’t say no to your wife, most especially when she really wants something and it happens that she drags you to do that something and not even in your wildest dreams have you imagined doing it.

“Did you receive a message from Railey…hyung?” I asked TOP hyung who is fooling around with Seungri.

“Neh…I did…don’t tell me _________ messaged you too” he said and I gave him a nod.

“Jiyong!…TOP hyung!” Youngbae walked in the studio, panting.

“Wae?” I asked as he sits on the swivel chair in front of me.

“I received a message from Daryl saying that they need us…NOW” he answered and I smirked.

“What’s happening to those three?” TOP hyung asked and I just shrugged.

“All I know is they are about to make us go crazy again” Youngbae answered, making us all laugh.

TOP hyung, Youngbae and I, received messages from our wives telling us that they need us ASAP. I don’t know what they’re up to, but the three of us have this strange feeling that they are up to something crazy once again and they want us to join in.

“OMO!” TOP hyung said while looking at his phone.

“What is it hyung?” I asked worriedly.

“Railey messaged me again” he answered “she said that they really need us…and it’s serious” hyung continued and that’s the time that I took things seriously.

Well, we all know our wives. They have sudden attacks of craziness and they will really shock us with whatever they’ll be doing. The last time that they did something like this, Youngbae, TOP hyung and I got into big trouble for they want us to buy them matching cars. Yes, CARS and not just ordinary ones, they want the newest release of Rolls Royce which costs almost our whole year’s salary. Nope! We didn’t buy them cars for we are not that rich instead, we treated them to the spa just to make them stop from day dreaming.

“My wife messaged me as well…great! This just means that we really have to go to wherever they are right now” I said, earning sighs from my two buddies.

“Because if not…we are going to be toasted eggs once we get home” TOP hyung said and we burst out laughing.

I don’t know how he does it. I mean, all of us got the biggest shock of our lives when Railey told us that she’s got cancer. Honestly, I went weak upon hearing it coz I didn’t even pictured this happening. TOP hyung took it lightly and it’s just so impressive for if I happen to be in his place, I would really go wild simply because my wife’s health is already at stake and we all know how cancer works, it can betray you anytime.

And with that, the three of us have decided to head to our house coz that’s where our wives are. ________ is still in bed rest and in all fairness to her, she’s behaving and obeying so well. She has stayed at home all day yesterday together with our kids and Omma. And now that she’s with her girls once again, I’m so sure that she’s going to bend her bed rest rules (that’s a no brainer).

“Hey boys!” Daryl greeted us with a wide smile on her face.

“What’s up?” I asked and saw my wife walking in the living room with a jar of cookies in her hand.

“Did you call us here just to pig out?” TOP hyung asked, making us laugh.

“Will you sit first?” Railey said and the three of us took a sit opposite from theirs.

At that point, I can already say that the girls are up to some adventure once again for they are wearing gym outfits. My wife and Daryl are sporting tight clothes perfectly with their baby bumps.

“OK….we called the three of you here because we are going somewhere and it’s gonna be oh-so fun!” Daryl started and it made the three of us look at each other.

“And where are we going?” Youngbae asked and the girls gave us their beautiful it’s-gonna-be-a-bomber smiles.

I don’t know what happened that made us agree to come with them. Next thing we know it, we’re already about to do something crazy and it’s really draining our sanity.

“This is not happening…we are not going to do this” TOP hyung said while staring at the couples in front of us.

“How can we get out of this?” I asked and got no respond.

“Can we just run now?” Youngbae said with his soul out of his body.

“C’mon guys! Our session is gonna start in a few minutes” my wife grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

“NOOOO!!!!!”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

November 21

When two people are under the influence of the most violent, most insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions, they are required to swear that they will remain in that excited, abnormal, and exhausting condition continuously until death do them part. And everyone is always saying that marriage is really hard and takes a lot of work. But the thing is, when you know that you love someone, those things don’t matter. You have to push all the everyday things and the outside world away, and just enjoy knowing that this is the man who has the chest your head is meant to lie on.

After all the drama, here comes the fun. Yeah! My girls and I are having fun and no one can stop us, not even Doctor Banks.

OK. I know that I’m in strict bed rest and I shouldn’t be moving like crazy, but what can I do? I’m back here in Seoul and I’m just gonna stay here for a week. How can I waste it in bed? In the first place, my husband permitted me to go out and have some quality time with everybody since he knows that I missed everyone and I promised him that I’ll be super careful and watchful of my body.

Two days ago, our lives were struck with a painful announcement and we are still shocked by it but we are moving on. We’ve all realized that the only thing that we can do for Railey is to accept her sickness and support her all the way. As her family, we are the ones capable of pulling her out of misery and I will not even think twice doing that. I’ll always be there for her, no matter what.

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and it’s really annoying. Jiyong forgot to shut the blinds once again and our big windows are welcoming Mr. Sun with open arms that caused me to wake up earlier than usual.

“Babe” I said while shaking Jiyong by the shoulders.

“Babe…the blinds….shut it” I said with my eyes still closed.

“Gosh!” I said and crawled out of bed to shut the blinds.

“OH!” Jiyong said, shocking me.

“What?” I asked and went back to bed.

“Are you feeling something? It’s still early…why are you already up?” he asked and I sighed.

“Mr. Kwon….you forgot to shut the blinds last night and because of that…the sun woke me up from my beautiful sleep” I answered and he hugged me.

“Sorry” he whispered in my ear sweetly, almost melting my soul.

My husband always gets out of trouble with his sweet words and gestures and I’m telling you, this really impresses me. Jiyong is just so good in making people calm down and not get mad at him at all (I can’t get mad at him even if I wanted to and it’s all because of his sweet talks).

“I can’t sleep anymore” I told him and he sat up.

“Do you want to eat now? Are you hungry?” he asked while my hair.

“I’m not…let’s wait for the kids to wake up before having breakfast” I told him and he bent down to kiss my forehead.

And with that, Jiyong went back to sleep while I check my emails (I am back to work again and I am in the middle of writing my first article for the magazine). Well, I know that I’m not suppose to work till I give birth but I just can’t help it. I’ve cleared everything up to President YG and I was able to convince him that I can still work even if I’m stuck at home (I’ll send my articles and orders through email and I’ll have my assistant work with me at home from time to time).

“Babe….breakfast is ready….wake up now” Jiyong said while leaving soft kisses on my arm.

It seems like I fell back to sleep as well and I’m feeling really light and good the moment I opened my eyes. I don’t know, but ever since we came back, I’m always in a good mood and my heart is just so full of happiness.

“Morning mum!” Gabby passed by me and greeted (she didn’t even glanced at me. Instead, she continued playing a game on her Ipad).

“Morning mum!” Isabella greeted without looking at me as well coz she’s too focused in watching her favorite teen series.

“Hi mum!” DK, who is beside Isabella waved at me and went back to watching after.

Seriously, what is happening to my kids this morning? Why are they not looking at me while greeting me? I mean, I know that they are busy with some things, but this is not how you greet your mother. They should be kissing me or hugging me. Where are my sweet kids?

“MUM!” Danny called out and ran down the stairs.

“Hey baby boy!” I greeted cheerfully and he gave me a hug.

“Good Morning!” he greeted and left right away to join DK and Isabella on the couch.

To wrap things up, my kids are just too occupied to even give a damn on me. I just found myself watching them while they’re all watching television and believe it or not, Karielle is beginning to jive in wit

Please log in to read the full chapter