TOO HONEST AND SCREWED.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know what’s going on for I can’t even understand anything. All I know is that there are cops who are trying to arrest me and what’s worst is, I don’t even know what they’re talking about. Attempted murder? Of who? Gosh!

The cops are not going to leave without me of course and I cannot believe that they are arresting me here. For goodness sake! There are thousands of people outside and cameras are everywhere. Not to mention, I’m a wife of one of the idols and I’m gonna make a big buzz once people see me being walked out of the building with my hands cuffed and with two cops on each side. This is going to be a disgrace to the Kwon family and it’s not just right.

Actually, I’m speechless. All I do is look at Jiyong and President YG with worry while they’re talking to the cops. Railey chose to go home with the kids right away so that they won’t see this whole mess. I swear! This is making me crazy. I wanted to cry but I’m holding it back for it’ll just scare and worry the hell out of my husband. It’s their freaking concert and here I am making a scene when this is supposed to be their moment.

“What’s going on?” I asked Daesung and Seungri who are sitting beside me while waiting.

“_________....don’t worry about a thing….I’m so sure that Jiyong hyung can fix this” Seungri said and Daesung wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“I’m scared and I don’t even know if I can still take it” I said and they looked at me with alarm.

“Breathe and try to relax” Daesung said while rubbing my arm gently for comfort.

Minutes passed by and it seems like the talk is already over. President YG called the head of security and it seems like he’s giving out instructions. Jiyong looked at me and even managed to smile but I know that, that smile is forced and he’s really worried about me.

“Bae...what’s happening?” I asked when he came to us.

“Don’t worry about a thing….this’ll be fixed” he answered and pinched my cheek.

What the hell! Why is everybody telling me to not worry? Hello! I’m being arrested in a wrong place, at the wrong time. Actually, this is all fine with me. Thing is, I’m worried about my husband for I don’t want his lovely name to be tainted once again and  this is by far the worst thing that ever happened to us.

Next thing I know it, there are security outside the waiting room. Cameras are not allowed to roll anymore and everybody is packing up quickly. It looks like we are all going to escape. Everybody seems to be in a fast pace for they move here and there. My hands are sweaty, my heart is slowly giving in and my mind is about to explode. I don’t know what’s happening around me and I feel like I was left alone in the dark without even any lighter for light.

“Babe” Jiyong came up to me with the cops behind him.

“What is happening?” I asked and he caressed my cheek.

“We will go with them” he said and from there, my eyes got big and my heart just dropped.

Why? I thought I don’t have to worry about anything anymore and now, we are going with them? How are they going to transport me from here to the police station? Oh please! Don’t tell me that they are going to drive me there using a police car with matching handcuffs and all.

“They have to put this on you” Jiyong said while pointing at the handcuffs in the cops’ hand.

“What? NO!” I said and stepped back.

“Babe….they have to” he said and I just shook my head and the cops said something to Jiyong in Korean.

“Babe….listen to me” Jiyong pulled me closer to him and cupped my face “You are going to be fine….all you need to do is go by their rules….they can’t arrest you without being handcuffed….it’s gonna be fine” he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

And with that, I gave in. I extended my arms and waited for them to handcuff me. The whole room seemed to stop upon seeing the whole scene and my husband is about to shed some tears already. I feel numb, embarrassed and totally ashamed of myself. Why is this happening to me? I’m innocent and yet, I’m being arrested in a way that only criminals like Lauren deserves.

After putting the handcuffs on me, the cops already led me out. Jiyong covered me with a blanket, hiding my face and wrapped a scarf around my wrists for the handcuffs not to be visible. Maybe this is how Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton felt whenever they get arrested. Well, I feel crap and I can’t even think straight.

“We’ll follow you there” Jiyong said when we’re about to get out of the building already.

“Whatever” I said and he sighed and kissed my forehead.

It seems like President YG has planned this escape so well for there are no people or fans on the parking lot where the police car is. I bet they made them go away or something. It was really quiet and I’m thankful for no one is going to see my most embarrassing moment of all time.

The moment I slide in the police car and been squished by two cops on both sides, that’s where it sink in. I’m being arrested for something that I didn’t do and this is all real. At first I thought that it was just a joke or the cops are just being mistaken, but now that I’m left alone with these people, I can say that I am in big trouble.

I don’t know how long our trip was but I can assure you that it’s the longest drive of my life. I’m shedding a lot of tears and I even felt my twins kicked. That’s the time when I cried harder. I don’t want to be in jail for I’m pregnant and most of all, I don’t wanna rot in there.

When the car pulled up in front of the police station, that’s the time that I told myself “________, just hold on….this cops are going to eat their own for arresting you”. When I slide out of the car, I saw Jiyong’s car and three more vehicles pulled up. The moment I saw my husband, I knew right away that he’s been crying all this time.

“Anne?” I said the moment I saw her sitting on a couch with bruises all over her face.

What is this girl doing here? Please! Don’t tell me that she’s also arrested coz if that’s the case, I can already say that we’re really destined to have the same luck. Well, I’m just a bit lucky for I’m not beaten as hell.

“Anne” I heard Jiyong say and I looked back to see him, President YG, the boys and their managers.

And it started. Well, my first assumptions are not true for Anne is not arrested. Instead, she’s the one complaining about me and is also the one who filed charges to me. One count of ATTEMPTED MURDER. C’mon! I cannot even kill a damn mosquito, how will I even try to kill a human being (if Anne is still on that bracket).

“Name” a police officer asked with his crisp English.

“________ Kwon” I answered coldly.

At that point, my whole being seems to shut down. I answered all their questions coldly and heartlessly. I feel like a robot being asked about whatever. Anne is in front of me and all I can do is stare at her. I know that something is going on for she cannot even look straight into my eyes. This is dragging me into something I didn’t do and I’m just going to let her for I’m so sure that she’ll eat crap at the end of all this.

This is going to be one heck of a night for all of us. The cops are investigating me when I can’t even understand what they’re saying. My lawyer has to translate everything and it’s just crazy for it seems like all the talks are not going to end.

“Where were you this morning?” my lawyer asked and I looked straight to the police officer to answer.

“I just got back from America….me…my best friend and my kids arrived at exactly seven in the morning…we head straight to our house and then at around nine…we went to the hospital to visit another best friend of mine who just gave birth” I answered and my lawyer translated it to them.

“How about this afternoon?” he asked again.

“After going to the hospital….we ate lunch and then went to the YG building” I answered.

“And what did you do in the YG building” he asked again.

“We went there to say hi to our staffs” I answered and I can feel Anne’s heavy stares at me.

“Did you saw Ms. Amori there?”

“Yes….we arrived earlier than her” I answered and looked at A

Please log in to read the full chapter