RUN AWAY.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What will you do if you’ve already forgotten a strong feeling that once made your life miserable? You have tried your hardest just to get out of a big mess and have been extremely happy for you have done the right thing and you are free of all the guilt. Now, what will you do if that strong feeling comes back? Will you hide from it? Run from it? Or worst, Embrace it? Would you take it as it is and let your heart be heard or you’ll shut it all out for you know that what you’re feeling is wrong and it can ruin a family.

“You should’ve said no Anne…I’m telling you…this is the dumbest decision that you’ve ever had…next to loving your ex” Xyra told her best friend over the phone.

“But…I don’t have a choice…I’m so scared and he’s the one who’s there during that time….he offered me his house because he’s afraid to leave me and Yuri by ourselves…Xy…he saw how Akihito hurt me and you know how monstrous that jerk is” Anne defended.

“But still…you should’ve considered his wife’s feelings first…you should’ve asked him to call his wife for permission…you know her…she can be really jealous in a snap and your life is surely be in a mess once again coz you’re messing up with the wrong woman…she can break you into pieces without even giving any effort and you’re even the one who told me that” Xyra said, making Anne guilty.

She knows that she should’ve asked G-dragon to tell her wife about his plans even before he let them in their house. Her former boss is kind. Well, she’s really kind and her heart is pure but once you stand in her way or mess up with her, most especially her family, you will get the greatest torture of your life and she can twist your whole being in a sure kill.

“You have to get out of that house as soon as possible…you’ve spend a night and a whole day already…that’s enough….look for a place that Akihito doesn’t know…I’m pretty sure that he cannot find you anymore for he doesn’t know Seoul that much…or…if you have to go out of the city first...do it! Just stay out of the Kwons’ life” Xyra has a point, but Anne’s heart is telling her the total opposite of it all.

Last night, Yuri fell asleep with G-dragon in his room and when she checked on them, they really look like a happy father and son. It’s her first time seeing Yuri sleep peacefully, her son’s face is so bright and you can really tell that he’s happy. Her heart is beating his name once again and she just cannot believe that her feelings for him have come back in just a snap of a finger.

“Good Morning” Anne greeted G-dragon when he walked in the kitchen.

“Good….Morning” the father of seven greeted back and looked at her weirdly “Uhmm….there’s no need for you to cook breakfast…actually…I should be the one doing that” he got the spatula from her hand.

“You and Yuri are my guests and you shouldn’t be doing all these housework” he said and continued cooking the bacon.

“I’m really sorry for barging in your kitchen…it’s just that…I’m used to doing breakfast every  morning and I kinda forgot that this is not my house” she told him awkwardly.

“It’s alright…uhmm….do you like pancakes?” he asked while looking straight into her eyes.

“aaa…yeah?” she answered and smiled at him.

It seems like G-dragon is so used to preparing breakfast for he’s so skilled in making pancakes. It’s Anne’s first time to see this side of her ideal man and it’s making her fall in love with him more. She’s getting more attracted to him and no matter how she brushes her feelings off, she just can’t resist it.

“Wow! You eat so well” G-dragon complimented Yuri when the kid finished two pancakes already.

“He really loves pancakes” Anne told him, making the man in front of her smile.

“You are like my kids” he ruffled Yuri’s hair “My kids and my wife most especially are pancake lovers…did you know that before I met _________....I rarely eat pancakes at all…but when we started living together….that’s when I learned how to eat them….and now…it already became a staple food…my kids won’t eat breakfast if there’s no pancakes on the table” he proudly bragged.

“I’m not a pancake lover as a matter of fact...but…I’m loving this” Anne told him, earning a cute smile from him.

Her heart? It’s already falling. No. It has fallen already and she’s so afraid that she might step on it any moment from now. She can really feel how G-dragon misses his family for he can’t stop from talking about them. Everything that they do has a story and it’s making her sick already.

Hours passed by and all G-dragon and Yuri do is play. It seems like her son is already getting used to being with his “Otosan” and her son’s fake father is really doing a great job in making him happy. Anne feels like she already got a family and in her mind, this is how she likes her family to be. Actually, she wants G-dragon to be in it and if only she can snatch him away, she will do everything for him.

“You can cook?” Anne asked G-dragon when she saw him cooking for lunch.

“Well…I can…but I’m not good....how about you?” he asked.

“Of course I can! I always cook for my family back in Japan….my mother doesn’t have time to even eat with us in one table…and as the only girl in the family…it’s my job to cook for my brothers” she answered.

“You must be good” G-dragon glanced at her and she stood beside him.

“I don’t know if I am….but my friends say that I can already put up my own restaurant...but…of course…I’m not believing them at all” she said, making G-dragon  laugh.

“Because of that…I’m giving you the dinner mission later” he told her and they both laughed.

“Alright…I will cook the best Japanese dishes…you’ll forget your name once you taste it” she said comfortably, making him chuckle.

“How I wish __________ can also cook for me” G-dragon said all of a sudden and it made her curious.

Anne actually thought that Mrs. Kwon has it all. In her mind, G-dragon’s wife can do anything but it seems like she cannot cook at all. From there, she already knew that she’s got something that his wife doesn’t have and in one way or another, it made her happy.

“Madam doesn’t cook?” she asked and he shook his head.

“She tries….but…it’s really not her thing…she has improved a lot coz before…she doesn’t even know how to open a stove and she can burn a whole house down in  a snap....but now…she’s able to cook pancakes already” he laughed so loud.

“Don’t worry…I’ll cook for you…wait for it later” she said and G-dragon gave her an awkward smile.

They both know that they had something in the past before and there are some issues that are not solved yet. G-dragon is really planning to tell his wife about his good deed but he wasn’t able to call him for he got too absorbed in playing with Yuri.

The three spent the whole morning watching television, playing video games and just fooling around. They look like a happy family and if you’re going to see them, they look so perfect.

“Where are we going Okasan?” Yuri asked his mother while she’s dressing him up.

“Uncle Jiyong is bringing us out...I’m not sure where were going though” she answered with a huge smile on her face.

“You are happy!” Yuri pointed at her smile and she giggled.

“I am…and I know that you are too” she said and kissed his cheek.

It seems like Anne’s fantasies are coming true already. She has imagined all of this before and now, it’s happening. G-dragon brought them to a playhouse and it made Yuri so happy. The little boy’s eyes got big the moment he saw all the slides and play balls in every corner. His smile is just so priceless and it made his mother’s heart melt. G-dragon is giving Yuri the attention that his real father wasn’t able to give to him.

“Jump!” G-dragon called out to Yuri and the little boy jumped bravely.

“Oh!” Anne almost fell on G-dragon when she tried catching her son.

“mmm…are you OK?” he asked awkwardly and it made Anne blush.

“Yeah” she answered and faced the other way.

She’s slowly giving in and her mind is driving her insane. There are even moments where she finds herself daydreaming and it’s just so hard for her to set inappropriate thoughts aside.

Hours passed by and they are getting more comfortable to each other. He laughs in every joke she says and she talks like he’s her other half already. None of them are even noticing the eyes that are staring at them. The camera lenses that can see them and that they are making a woman really happy.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Lauren can be called as a pro stalker for she follows G-dragon around the city and even waits for him till he finish work. She’s always there wherever he goes and today is her lucky day. All her plans went down the drain and another idea came into mind. Her brother’s assistant will sur

Please log in to read the full chapter