THAT GIRL.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Waking up in somebody else’s room is not a new thing for Anne. She had experienced this for a few times already and it always happens whenever she goes out clubbing. No. She’s not a or a , she’s just a girl who gets fooled by men often and sometimes, she’s the one fooling herself thinking the man that she’s with that particular night can be the one for her.

Last night was a different story, she was able to meet some big stars that not even in her wildest dreams have she imagined to rub elbows with. Even if she’s in the world of entertainment, it’s still a bit impossible for her to meet big stars for she’s just working for a small local network in Japan that is not even popular yet.

Anne is a mother of a five year old boy named Yuri. She was a victim of what we call, foolish love. The father of her son has promised her the world and even the whole universe, but after she told him that he got her pregnant, he just zoomed off and vanished forever. At first she dislikes her baby for it reminds her of its father, but she got into her senses and has realized that the baby doesn’t have anything to do with what his father did to her. And with that, she has strived hard just to be able to sustain and give whatever her kid needs.

“Excuse me?” she asked when she walked out of the room and saw two handsome superstars sitting on the couch in the living room.

“OH!” a guy who she knows was named Taeyang, saw her first.

“Good Morning” she greeted and bowed.

“Oh! You’re already awake” the eldest member of Big Bang stood up from the couch and offered her a seat.

She doesn’t know what to do. All she knows it that, she is a bit embarrassed and at the same time overwhelmed for she’s being surrounded by hot men and worst is, they don’t even know her at all.

“mmm…where’s G-dragon?” she asked shyly and the two boys looked at each other.

The weird thing there is, Taeyang seemed to be a little pissed after hearing her ask about G-dragon.

“I think I know what he’s thinking” she thought to herself for she knows that the boys might be thinking the she and their leader did something bad last night.

Truth is, nothing happened and although she was really expecting that, that hot leader would make a move on her, he didn’t. She has succeeded flirting with him but she failed in seducing him. Yes, she’s aware that the guy has a family, but he’s really irresistible and everything in him is what she really wanted.

“aaa…he’s on his way back to Korea by now…I guess” TOP answered and all she can do is sigh.

“uhmm…I think I have to leave now…kindly tell him  that I said thank you….for…he didn’t left me at the club last night” she said awkwardly and the boys gave her a nod.

“Jiyong is really a dead meat now” Taeyang thought to himself after knowing that the girl in front of him is his bestfriend’s club partner last night. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. All he wants is to follow G-dragon in Korea and beat the hell out of him.

“Hyung…who was that?” the angry member asked right after the girl left their hostel.

“She’s a friend of one of our staffs…we met her and another girl in the club last night” the eldest member answered.

“Jiyong is really crazy” Taeyang said.

“He really is…we even have this pact that our night out will just be clean fun…anyway…let’s not think of anything bad about him for now coz we don’t know if something happened to them or not” TOP told the young member.

“Hyung…I know that we shouldn’t fall into conclusions…but…we know Jiyong…he can really be a little weak when it comes to temptations…I can’t help but assume that he’s playing with fire once again” Taeyang told his hyung and he looked at him in worry.

“No…he’s not going to play with fire this time…for he knows the consequences of it” his hyung said and he sighed.

Later that afternoon, President YG called them saying that he’s giving the boys a day off today till tomorrow afternoon. Of course, the two fathers won’t let this day go by without even seeing their children and wives so they have decided to go back to Korea even just for a few hours and the two younger ones went with them as well.

“Jiyong hyung said that he’s going to throw a party for the twi

Please log in to read the full chapter