BABY NEWS FOR YB!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                                           

 

Today is Daryl and Taeyang’s wedding anniversary and it seems like they have both forgotten it because it’s already past midnight and not a single greeting has been said. Since this morning, they have been so occupied with G-dragon’s sudden hospitalization and Taeyang went to check out his bestfriend right after TOP called him, while Daryl on the other hand is so busy with the magazine and Yuan.

“I have something to show you” Daryl said after calming down.

“What is it?” her husband asked, curiously waiting.

“This was sent here this morning…it’s for you” she handed him a white envelope and he only saw his name written at the back of it, there’s no stamp or whatsoever.

“Positive” Taeyang read out loud what was written on the paper.

“Yeah….positive” Daryl repeated with a smile on her face.

“So Jiyong’s speculation is true” he said, still in shock.

“Huh?” Daryl asked and her husband pulled her for a hug.

“YOU ARE PREGNANT!” Taeyang rejoiced “Buddy! Mommy’s pregnant!” he pulled his son for a hug and the little boy giggled.

“Don’t squeeze your son too tight Youngbae!” Daryl said in worry.

“You’re going to be a big brother!” he told his son in glee.

Daryl has been waiting for this day to come coz she has waited for weeks just to break the baby news to her husband. This is not how she planned to break it, but because there are a lot of things coming up and happening, she has to break it plain and simple. Taeyang’s reaction is enough for her and she’s really a one happy mommy.

“How did Jiyong know that I am pregnant? Did ________ tell him?” Daryl asked. If her husband answers yes, she’s going to strangle her bestfriend up until she begs for release.

“No…Jiyong noticed your belly…he told me that it’s growing big” Taeyang answered.

“Lucky _______....no strangling for her” she said, making her husband chuckle.

“Jiyong is really good at this pregnant stuff” Taeyang told her and she smirked.

“Darling…he has took care of a pregnant woman for six times already….he has been there till day one…he has seen the “evolution”…no wonder he knew it right away” Daryl said and laughed.

“You’re right…Jiyong is really the master….THE EXPERT” Taeyang said comically, making his wife and son giggle.

“Gosh! I don’t even know if we are supposed to be celebrating now…I mean…yes…________ and Jiyong don’t have to affect our happy moods but darling….we love those two so damn much and we can’t help but get affected by their silent war….I just hope that they will patch things up soon” Daryl said and Taeyang wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“Jiyong cannot even last a day without speaking with _________....I’ll bet my whole life in this….tomorrow once we wake up…we will receive a good news from them” Taeyang told her and she sighed.

The Dong couple knows that a short meaningless kiss will not wreck the hell out of the Kwon couple’s marriage. _________ and Jiyong’s love and trust for each other has been tested to its max before and they’re still going strong and ki

Please log in to read the full chapter