MY WIFE. I'M SO DEAD.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                           

 

Yesterday was really awkward and difficult for me. That sushi waitress and her son showed up unexpectedly and once again, my wife is being shaken by fear. I know that I don’t have to worry about anything for I did nothing to that girl and a kiss is not even that big of a deal, but with how my wife’s mind is going, I know that seeing this mother and child will really get her twisted.

I woke up with my phone vibrating non-stop on the glass table. I’m not even expecting any calls from anyone this morning. I slept late last night for I’m disturbed by my wife’s turning and tossing in bed. I don’t even know why she can’t sleep, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with that girl once again.

“Hello?” I answered lazily.

“Dad! Dad!” a little girl shouted, waking my senses up.

“Isabella?” I asked and she giggled.

“Where are you?” I asked in curiosity.

“I’m here at our room dad” she answered and I went silent for a moment. I’m trying to remember if there is a phone in the girls’ room already.

As far as my memory is concerned, we only have seven phones all around the house but that doesn’t include our daughters’ room. I don’t know who put a phone there, but I’m pretty sure that my wife doesn’t know anything about this as well.

“How did you have a phone in your room?” I asked, still curious.

“Harabeoji was the one who connected this phone dad…it’s so easy to use because it has speed numbers….if we press one…we can call you…then if we press two…it’ll be mum’s…then three…it’ll be halmeoni and harabeoji’s house number” she explained and all I can do is sigh.

I don’t know what Appa was thinking when he connected a phone in the girls’ room. I’ve been so clear even from the start that the kids’ room will not have a phone and a television inside. In that way, they will be forced to watch in the living room or cinema room all together. It’s something to do with bonding, and for them not be distracted while studying.

After talking with Isabella, who is just on the second floor of the house, I got out of bed and decided to start the day already since I cannot go back to sleep anymore. My wife on the other hand, is sleeping peacefully after being awake the whole night. I left a kiss on her forehead and head out of the room.

“Dad!” Isabella said the moment she saw me walked out of our room.

“OH!” I said in shock.

“Good Morning!” she greeted and I hugged her.

“Good Morning baby girl…how was your sleep?” I asked cheerfully.

“It was good…but the kids woke us up…specifically…Gabrielle and Danny” she answered and I smiled at her.

It’s so usual for the boys to disturb their sisters from their sleep for they always sneak in the girls’ room to get whatever they feel like getting. There are times that they just want to wake them up. Boys will be boys, we’ll forever be playful.

“Where are your sisters and brothers?” I asked while looking around.

“Gabby and DK are punishing the two kids…Russelle is still sleeping I guess…and I checked Karielle awhile ago and she’s already awake….but…I can’t carry her down here coz she’s too heavy already” she answered and I smiled at her cuteness.

“Let’s get your sister first and I’ll deal with the kids and sisters after” I told her and we head to the nursery room to check on Karielle.

As expected, Karielle is once again playing alone and is not even making a sound. She’s really very quiet but a giggly kid and it is really her charm.

“Hey baby girl” I cooed while Isabella is making funny faces, making her sister giggle.

“Aigoo….you love that?” I asked and carried her.

“Oh!” I said when she started squirming.

“You want to go down?” I asked and put her down to walk on her own.

There are really times when I forget that Karielle can walk already. She’s still a baby in my eyes and seeing her walk is a way of telling me that she’s growing up so fast already.

With my two girls, we checked on the kids who are according to Isabella are being “punished” by their sisters. I asked them what’s going on and the girls answered “Nothing dad…we’re just playing” in a very chic way, but I know that something is going on and I will not get shocked if I’ll hear kids crying later.

“Dad! Noona!” Russelle called cheerfully when he saw us going down the stairs.

“There you are!” Isabella said and joined him on the couch.

“Be careful K!” Isabella said when her sister followed her while running.

“Aigoo” I said and joined the three of them on the couch too, with Karielle sitting on my lap while watching Pororo.

“Dad?” Russelle called and I looked at him.

“mmmm?”

“Come” he said and stood up from the couch.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

He led me to the pantry and pointed at a big bag of chips that a fan gave me. Truth is, that fan gave those chips not for me but for the kids. Thing is, ________ has this no junkfood rule and it simply says that all the seven kids are not allowed to eat chips. I agreed with this for I know that it’s really unhealthy.

“We can’t eat that baby boy…mum will get mad at us” I told him but he gave a pout.

“Please? Just this once” he begged and I stared at him for a few minutes and sighed.

“Arasso…but don’t eat it all” I give in and he nods in excitement.

And there goes my being a spoiler. Karielle and Russlle munched the chips like there’s no tomorrow while Isabella is bugging me with her house.

A few weeks ago, I’ve decided to build the girls little houses to play at and two houses are already finished but Isabella’s is not finished

Please log in to read the full chapter