THE BOYS.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Planning a surprise will always be the hardest, but for TOP, Taeyang and G-dragon, it’s not. These boys have agreed upon throwing a big blow out for their wives and they will go all out for it.

“Jiyong-ah! You’re the one who’s so used to this…what will we do?” TOP asked.

“Ah hyung…I can’t think of anything” he answered.

Thinking deeply, “Ah! Let’s just give them something…like flowers or chocolates!” Taeyang said all of a sudden that made the boys look at each other.

“But that is so common…and in the first place…Railey is not a flower person” the oldest member said and sighed.

The boys are running out of ideas for it was not really in their list of things to do. They are so busy recording for their upcoming album and here are their wives, asking for some time from them. Well, it’s not the same story for G-dragon coz he and _________ are not having problems with intimacy, but because his wife is always in the same boat with her best gal pals, he doesn’t have a choice but to count himself in, in this surprise.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” G-dragon shouted out of frustration.

The young dad of seven has always been labeled as the event master for his expertise in planning unique and sometimes out of this world surprises, but for some unexplainable reason, he can’t think of any ideas and doesn’t even know what to do.

“OH! What’s with the faces? Did your wives scold you?” Teddy asked when he saw the boys in deep thoughts.

“Hyung…they feel like we’re losing our intimacy already” Taeyang said after a few minutes that made Teddy crack up in laughter.

“What? You mean…your wives told you that you are losing the…you know…drive?” he asked and the three husbands nod at the same time.

“Aigoo…how many times will we tell you…that you guys have to give them some time to cuddle or talk to you” he said to his young brothers.

The sole reason as to why they kinda lost their grip on the intimacy is because they are so busy with work and that goes with their wives as well. Railey and Daryl are so occupied with work and their top most priority is the kids, and the boys thought that they would rather choose to sleep than to even cuddle with them at night.

“I’ve already got an idea!” G-dragon said after hours of thinking.

“What is it?” TOP asked.

“We’ll give them same gifts…a box of chocolates will do and we’ll just put some rose petals in it… to have a romantic feel in it” he answered and the eldest member seems to be convinced.

“Arasso…let’s buy it now so that we can give it to them already” he said and the three went out for some chocolate shopping.

“I rented a villa for tonight…I just don’t know what to do with it” Taeyang said all of a sudden which made the boys look at him weirdly.

“Ah! I already have an idea on what to do with that villa” G-dragon said and pulled out his phone.

Because he’s so used to giving surprises, he already knows the right people to call for help. He contacted a friend who is a chef and asked if he can help them cook dinner for their wives. At first, the two boys are hesitant about the thought of them cooking, but they give in to him as well.

“They’re going to be so touched once they learned that we are the ones who cooked our dinner” G-dragon told the two confidently.

TOP seemed to be having second thoughts on it for he cannot even get near a stove. “Can I just do the dessert? I mean…you guys know how I fail in cooking…right?” he asked the youngest members and they burst out in laughter.

“That’s a good idea hyung! I’m actually worried for you coz you might burn the whole villa” Taeyang said and the boys laughed.

With a plan in hand, they were starting to get excited for their upcoming surprise. They already sent their gifts to their wives with the hope that they will love it. Truth is, the boys are pretty confident that their wives will really be moved by their gifts.

“We have one more problem” G-dragon said which made the boys look at him curiously.

“What is it?” TOP asked.

“They won’t even go out of their office…not to mention…you guys almost had a heated fight awhile ago…I’m so sure that the girls won’t even move a muscle even if we call and ask them out” he answered.

This is the most complicated part of all. The girls are really living up with their famous pact to each other which is “All for one and one for all”. There’s no need to explain it.

“AISH!” Taeyang said in frustration.

“Ah! Let’s make some situation that will surely get them out of that office right away!” TOP said with his deep voice.

“What situation will that be…hyung?” Taeyang asked.

“We have to use our kids for this…I know that they will surely go out of that office once an emergency comes up” he answered and the two boys looked a little unsure.

“Isn’t that going to be a little off? I mean…we are going to make them worry for nothing…I can already smell a major fight” G-dragon said and TOP shook his head.

“It won’t…trust me” he said and called the driver of the girls.

TOP knows that his wife will surely go wild the moment she learns that their daughter is nowhere to be found that’s why he chose to use that situation. In the end, G-dragon’s daughter also became a part of the said story too since their daughters are best of friends and really inseparable.

“Mwo? You want me to tell them that DK and Tabitha are lost?” Chin ho asked in shock.

“Neh hyung…please” TOP answered.

“But the girls are already home…and that will surely make ________ and Railey go insane” he said.

“Don’t worry hyung…we know what we’re doing” TOP said and all Chin ho can do is sigh.

G-dragon on the other hand is calling his eldest daughter to ask for some help coz he knows that his wife will call everyone in their family just to look for their daughter, so to be safe, he decided to get his eldest daughter involved in this made up situation.

“But dad…that means that I have to lie to mum!” Isabella protested.

“I know…but…it’s just for this one time…don’t worry…mum will not scold you” he assured and he can hear his kids playing in the background.

“OK” his daughter answered.

“Once mum calls you and ask where DK is…tell her that you don’t know” G-dragon instructed and his daughter sighed.

“Arasso…is that it?” the

Please log in to read the full chapter