FAIRYTALE DOWN THE DRAIN.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes, our hearts just needs time to accept what our heads already know.

Anne is once again being shaken by her heart. Yesterday was pure happiness for her and Yuri. For the first time, she found herself laughing like she’s got no problems to think about and all her inhibitions are set aside. She knows that it’s not going to last long, but for her, a few hours with the man that she’s dreaming to end up with is already enough to make her go crazy.

Yes, she’s in-love and even though she knows that it’s wrong to even fall for a married man, she’s still falling and nothing matters to her anymore. After all, she’s not planning of wrecking up their marriage. For her, G-dragon is an inspiration, he’s her ideal guy and she’s praying that there’s someone out there who looks, thinks and acts like him.

“I’m really sorry” G-dragon said while wearing his shoes.

“No…it’s all fine…I mean…I’m the one who is supposed to be saying sorry for my son made you stay last night” Anne said with a smile on her face that she cannot hide.

“It’s alright…Yuri is a good kid anyway” he said.

“Thank you for making my son’s dream come true” she said while staring at G-dragon intently.

For G-dragon, staying for the night in a stranger’s house is really not the right thing to do, most especially if the stranger is a girl. He does know Anne, but he’s really not that familiar with her yet. But then again, he’s happy that he was able to make a kid’s dream a reality.

“That’s nothing…I’m happy that I was able to bring him joy even just for a while” G-dragon told her and she nods in agreement.

“Are you sure it’s just fine with your wife? I mean…she’s been calling you for so many times already and I’m so sure that she’s so worried about you” Anne said. Her heart is breaking whenever she says the words “your wife”.

“uhmm…honestly…I don’t know…but…I’ll just explain everything to her later” the worried husband answered.

Anne is now beginning to worry. She knows that ________ will surely be mad at her husband once she discovers that he slept in her house. Her only prayer is for G-dragon’s wife to understand him, coz in the first place, they didn’t do anything wrong.

“Do you want me to explain things to her?” she asked and G-dragon shook his head right away.

“No way” G-dragon thought to himself the moment he heard Anne ask that.

He knows that this is going to be a really big deal for his wife and there is even a possibility that she will not understand him at all. ________ still got issues with Anne and she’s gonna go ballistic the moment she learns about him, staying in Anne’s house for the night.

*In Japanese* “I’m going now Yuri” G-dragon said while waving his hand to the little boy.

“Kirai desu!” he shouted and ran towards to hug him tightly.

“Yuri! Please…let go of him….he has to go now” the little boy’s mother said.

“Kirai desu!” her son shouted once again and tightens his hug more.

For G-dragon, this scene is already normal for his kids have these kinds of meltdowns sometimes, but this is different for the kid who is hugging him is not his.

“What am I going to do?” G-dragon asked and Anne just looked at him apologetically.

“Let go now Yuri!” she shouted at him and removes his arms around G-dragon’s waist.

The moment the little kid’s arms were removed from G-dragon, Anne told him to go already so that Yuri won’t chase him anymore.

It is really hard for the young mother to see her son crying his lungs out. She doesn’t know what to do with him anymore. She’s just lucky for G-dragon is not distancing himself away from her son and he keeps on entertaining him. Thing is, everything’s got limits and once Yuri’s mistaken father reached his, she knows that her son will be the one who’ll be greatly affected by it.

“How could I feel so good…when it feels so bad?” Anne asked her bestfriend Xyra over the phone.

“Oh honey! They design it that way…after all…there’s nothing bad with sleeping in your house…you said it yourself…he slept beside Yuri…it’s not like you slept in one bed together…right?” Xyra told her and she sighed.

“I don’t know…I can feel that his wife will be so mad at him” she said in a apologetic tone.

“You know what? If she really knows her husband…she won’t even get mad at him…if she’s confident of herself…she will not even have issues with you” her bestfriend told her and she has a point.

She’s so sure that _________ is confident with herself, for she’s really perfect. Anne can’t even point out a wrong thing about her. G-dragon’s wife is a perfect example of elegant and chic and she can still make a crowd look at her once she walks in a room not to mention, she’s really a stunner and once again, the poor young mother is envious of her.

“She’s perfect Xy! How can she be insecure of me? I’m nothing compared to her” Anne said, making Xyra hiss.

“uhmm…you really need to buy a self esteem booster Anne….I swear! You need it badly” Xyra told her, making her laugh.

“Let’s admit it…we both saw how she looks and I’m telling you Xy….even the way she speaks is perfect…it’s like…all that comes out of are just full of butterflies and sweet nothings” she said.

“And what? Your mouth is releasing cockroaches whenever you speak? Look...you don’t have to compare yourself to her…fine! She’s this perfect epitome of a real successful woman…but keep in mind that she doesn’t have it all…she may lack something that you have…or you can have  a skill that she’s dying to have…YOU ARE SOMETHING….get me? Erase the word NOTHING in your dictionary” Xyra said, making her smile from ear to ear.

This is the reason why she loves talking to her bestfriend. Xyra is the one who is making her realize that there’s something more than her crappy life and that she can be someone else. Her bestfriend is also the one who believes in whatever she does. For her, she’s close to perfection and that alone, really makes her so thankful.

The day started with her seeing G-dragon and it ended without even seeing neither a shadow of him nor his wife. She heard Seungri and Daesung talking awhile go at the cafeteria, and it seems like their leader is in a big trouble.

“Jiyong hyung is really going to go through a hard time because of that” she heard Daesung say.

“I’m sure he can pass it through…after all…nothing happened” Seungri told his hyung.

In Anne’s mind, they seemed to be talking about G-dragon’s sleepover at her house last night. She can be right, but she can be wrong at the same time. They must be talking about work and maybe G-dragon is undergoing a big problem with producing songs.

Her working hours ended and still, she haven’t seen any signs of G-dragon yet. All she wants is to see is if his wife and him are fine, coz if not, she’ll be the one explaining things to her.

Morning came and once again, Anne will face a long day ahead of her. There are a lot of things to do and she’s really lucky to find a daycare center that is willing to babysit Yuri while she’s working. Of course, it’s not easy for her son to grasp his new environment. He cried a lot and really threw a fit at the center. But he calmed down when he saw a lot of children playing around.

“OH! You’re here early” Mr. Baek said upon seeing her.

“Ah yes…I’ve got a lot of things to do today and there’s no time for me to waste” Anne said with a wide smile on her face.

“By the way….did you know that the magazine team is looking for someone who is good in both Japanese and English?” he asked and she shook her head.

“What for?” Anne asked curiously.

“Well…their anniversary is coming up and President YG is planning to release a Japanese issue of that anniversary magazine in full Japanese translation be

Please log in to read the full chapter