ROUND 2.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t even know what to think anymore. Yes, I’m all alone, I have the whole night to myself but my mind is with my husband and kids. I’m slowly regretting my decision of going here in the apartment and spending the night. I’m so sure that my kids are now crying their lungs out for they will not see me before they sleep (100% sure of this). I feel so bad for involving them in this crazy thing that their dad and I are going through.

“________! BABE! OPEN UP!”

“________! BABE! OPEN UP! PLEASE! OPEN UP!”

At first I actually thought that I was just hallucinating or something like that, but my husband’s voice is all I can hear and he’s already shouting his lungs out and that’s the time that things sink in. Kwon Jiyong is in the building and he is making a scene by shouting like there are no other people living in that floor.

“What the is he doing here?” I asked myself while walking towards the door to open it.

I don’t know why I even bothered to stand up and walk towards the door. What’s worst is, I opened it when I swore to myself awhile ago that I will not face him until my mind is all cleared up.

I took a deep breath, hold the knob for a good thirty seconds and when I clicked it open, my lovely husband pushed it so that he can see me fully.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with anger in my voice.

“I’m here to explain” he answered and I faked a smile and hold the knob once again.

“Get the out of my sight!” I shouted and was about to shut the door but he blocked it with his arm.

I know that his arm is hurting for I really gave so much strength in closing the door. Jiyong can really be stupid at times and his stupidity can kill him. Who in hell will use their arm to block a door that is being slammed so hard? Gosh!

“Please…babe…let’s talk” he said when I opened the door wide.

I’m really worried about his arm for I can see that he’s really in pain. Thing is, I’m trying to act tough and if I’m going to go all soft with him again, I’m so sure that nothing will happen to us and our issues will once again be buried without even being solved.

“I don’t want to talk to you” I told him.

I am controlling myself not to look at him for I know that once he stares at me, I’ll give in and I don’t want to give in, not yet.  What I want to happen now is for him to vanish even just for tonight coz I really want to have some alone time to think things through.

“No…we need to talk…______...please” Jiyong begged and hold my arms.

“Let go of me” I told him in a calm way but he’s not even moving.

“Jiyong…LET GO OF ME” I repeated while looking straight into his eyes.

“NO!” he protested and I closed my eyes for a second, took a deep breath and looked at him again.

“I’m not ready to talk to you right now…I don’t even wanna see you” I told him and he let go of my arms and stared at me.

We didn’t break our stares to each other. Pain and regret is all I can see in his eyes and I’m so sure that anger is all he can see in mine. I want to explode for my heart is just so full already but I can’t, for I know that once I burst out, nobody (not even Jiyong) can control me.

“Babe…let’s settle this now…please…all I want is for you to listen to me” Jiyong said and I smirked.

“Jiyong…I always listen to you…but I have reached my hit mark already…I’m tired of your reasons…I’m tired of your cover ups…I’m tired of every lie that comes out from that mouth of yours…I don’t even know if I can still believe you” I said and tears started pooling in my eyes.

I know that it’s not my mind talking when I said that to my husband. It’s is my heart who’s telling him that I am slowly losing my trust on him and that I am tired of the same reasons that he’s got. This is better, at least I’m able to express what I really feel and I’m not sugar coating my words like I used to do before.

“After all the hardships and challenges that we’ve been through…I actually thought that no hurricanes or strong magnitude earthquakes can break us…but I guess I was wrong…you are easy to shake…and so damn weak to break….Jiyong…I have a question and if you can answer this…we can talk…but make sure that your answer is good coz if I’m not satisfied with it…I will shut this door and you will not hear anything from me anymore” I told him and he started tearing up as well.

“OK…what is it?” he asked with a shaky voice.

“What if the greatest love of all is the wrong one?” I asked and he looked at me dumbfounded.

This question has been playing in my mind since this morning and I’ve tried answering it, but I always end up in tears. The thought of me and Jiyong having a perfect relationship can just be mere fantasy. We thought we are perfect but the truth is, we’re not and even if we tell ourselves that we will be the strongest team ever, we are not even close for a simple problem can shake the hell out of us in just a snap.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked and I started closing the door but this time, he blocked it with his half body.

This jerk is really going to the hospital later because of body ache and bruises. My question made him speechless and I know that a lot of things are playing in his head just like me already.

I stared at him for awhile, turned my back at him and was about to go inside my room when he grabbed my hand and pulled me for a hug.

“LET GO OF ME!” I keep on wriggling.

“_______ stop this…..let’s just talk....stop this!” he said and I stopped from moving and he let me go.

“You want my answer now?” he asked and I looked away and crossed my arms across my chest.

“I know that fairytales aren’t real and happy endings are really hard to achieve…but what we have is more than a fairytale and we’re living our happily ever after….._________....what we have is more than just a relationship…we are not only husband and wife…we are a team…we are partners in everything….OK…maybe we’re so wrong for each other…for there are a lot of walls that are trying to block our happiness…but in my heart we are so damn right and perfect….you are the one for me…I chose you because my heart belongs to you even before I met you….and I know that so well....I’m sorry for being a jerk….I’m sorry for being weak” he said and reached for my hand but I pulled it away.

“Are you hearing yourself Jiyong? We’re living our happily ever after? Fine! Maybe before that stupid sushi girl and her son came…yes…we are living a fairytale…but now? We’re not…a villain is once again wrecking us and this time…I’m fighting alone….you said we are a team…we’re partners? Well…yes…we are…but that was BEFORE…I am the one f

Please log in to read the full chapter