KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So, she greeted my husband but didn’t even bother to greet or smile at us awhile ago. What the heck! The boys even asked her a few questions, and all she did is nod and smile shyly at them. And now that Jiyong is here, her mute button is already off. Gosh!

“Good Afternoon” Jiyong greeted back and I cleared my throat and took a sit.

“AWKWARD” Daryl whispered in a teasing way as I look at Anne again.

 She has this face that will totally deceive you and I swear, you will mistake her as an angel but I know her type, her looks is the total opposite of what’s inside her. I can feel that she’s dangerous and if I’m not going to keep an eye on her, she can be the new Lauren.

“Why is she here?” Jiyong asked while we’re waiting for the rest of the YG family to arrive.

“They will be the one’s translating the magazine from English to Japanese” I answered and we just stared at each other.

I know that my husband is worried about me and that sushi girl once again. Actually, I’m not expecting her to be here for there are a lot of tutors who are so good in both English and Japanese in their team. She’s just new and as far as I know, you can’t count a newbie in a major project for they can screw things up coz they don’t know how things work yet.

“This really ” I told the girls while we’re preparing our presentation.

“You know what? Just brush her off your mind…..sis…her chapter is already ripped out from Jiyong’s book…move on!” Railey told me and I just sighed.

“Sis…brushing off and moving on really …I mean…c’mon! That girl nearly ruined their marriage…how can you just let things be?” Daryl said and I nod in agreement.

“But sis….if you’re going to continue thinking about that sushi girl…it’ll just make you go nuts…after all…she’s not doing anything to them anymore…her son is not bothering Jiyong as well” Railey defended.

Well, I can totally understand Railey’s point for that thought also entered my mind. Thing is, it’s not that easy to forget about everything coz it’s not just a minor thing. My husband nearly cheated on me because she seduced him and even though I know that Jiyong is also at fault here, the fact that she tried hooking up with my husband even if she knows so well that he’s already married is totally alarming.

The YG family arrived one after another and the conference room is already crowded. My staffs even have to stand at the back because they don’t have seats anymore. I don’t know why, but I feel so excited for this meeting coz I know that a lot of ideas will be laid on the table once again.

“Where is Brady?” I asked when I noticed that he’s not around.

“Ae sook told me that he took this day off for he’s got something important to do” Daryl answered and I nod.

“Good” I said.

It really feels so good without Brady around coz no one will contradict me and the girls. Not to mention, there’s no one who will suggest weird things.

“Shall we start?” President YG said and I nod in agreement.

And Railey kicked it off with her creative ideas. In all fairness to my lovely sister, she really worked so hard in her draft plans and has rocked the presentation. Daryl on the other hand is in charge of the styling and her plans are synced well with Railey. I’m so proud of them because they did a good job even if we’ve been so dead busy these past few days. As for me, I’ve presented my draft plans for the whole magazine and is really thankful that everybody liked it as well.

“This issue will be a joint project between the artists and the magazine people….that only means that …all the YG artists will write articles and help in styling…in this way…the magazine will have a touch of everyone in it” I said and all of them nod in agreement.

“I have an idea” Se7en raised his hand and said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“What if we make a real family feature on the magazine…I mean it’ll be so good if we will open our lives to everybody even just for this one…the magazine will not only revolve around us but to our families as well …I’m so sure that this is going to be a hit for we will open our houses and expose who we really are as parents…..as a partner and as individuals” he answered and I nod.

“I like that idea….actually….we can have each family documented for a whole month….we can produce a YG Family TV special as part of the anniversary celebration of the magazine” President YG said with enthusiasm while the girls and I just stared at each other.

Actually, I like the idea. But then again, exposing our families on television is a bit risky. I mean, yes, our kids are really active with their modeling and print stints, but having our everyday lives documented for a month is a bit too much for me.

“What can you say about that _________?” President YG asked and I snapped back to reality.

“uhmm…it sounds like a good idea President” I answered even if I’m still having troubles about it.

“I’m going to open my household as well…don’t worry” he said and all of us got shocked.

President YG is really a private person and he has always protected his family’s privacy so well. Unlike us, he doesn’t want his children to be exposed so much.

“So it’s going to be….YG hyung family….Sean hyung’s family….mine…Tablo hyung’s….Gummy noona’s…Psy hyung’s….TOP…Youngbae and Jiyong’s who is going to be documented” Se7en said and I gave him a nod.

“Any violent reactions?” I asked and they all shook their heads.

In the end, we have agreed with producing YG TV once again in celebration for the magazine’s anniversary. All of the plans were laid on the table as well and they are all so good. The artists will be helping us with it and I’m really excited to read their articles (Jiyong will write a column and that alone, is making my innards flip).

“Ah! ________...the language team are here because we want you to meet the people that will be translating the magazine into Japanese” President YG said and I looked at the team awkwardly.

Anne is all that I can see even if there are four of them in front of me. She looks so timid and shy. All she did was smile and nod in whatever President YG said. Gosh! She’s irritating me even if I’m just looking at her.

“I guess…it’s much better if we split the team in half…two of them are going to work for Brady and two will be under me…in that way…we can sort things out easily” I suggested.

“OK…choose your staff” President YG told me and I looked at Anne and smiled.

From the way sushi girl looks, I can easily say that she’s praying for me not to pick her. Actually, I’m not planning that at all for I know that it will just cause me so much trouble, but I’ve realized that if I pick her, I’ll be able to know her every move.

“I’ll go with Ms. Shin” I said and the girl smiled at me “And….” I pretended to think “And Ms. Amori” I finished, making Jiyong and the girls look at me in disbelief.

“What the heck?” Daryl mouthed when I looked at her and I just gave out a shrug.

“So we’re all set now?” President YG asked and I nod at him.

That simple nod ended the meeting and I don’t even know if my decision of choosing sushi girl as theone of my translators is good for me. I know that this move of mine will surely be misunderstood by the boys, Railey and Daryl and most especially, Jiyong.

“I want to talk to the two of you for a while if it’s OK with you?” I said when Ms. Shin and that sushi girl is about to get out of the conference room already.

“Sure ma’am” Ms. Shin said with a huge smile on her face.

“Babe” Jiyong called me when I’m about to settle down on my sit already.

“What is it?” I asked and he pulled me to a corner.

“What are you doing?” he asked, almost whispering.

“Huh?” I asked and he just stared at me.

“Look Jiyong…if you’re worried about me picking that girl…I’m telling you…there’s nothing to worry about…I’m just working here and my personal life is out of it” I told him and he’s not buying it.

“But why her out of the four?” he asked again and my blood started boiling.

I don’t even know why my husband is being so damn worried about all of this. Fine! I know that it’s so stupid of me to even choose sushi girl when I know so well that I still have some issues with her. But, there’s no reason for him to worry because I will not even make that girl’s life a living hell. I’m not that bad.

“Jiyong…my decision is final…I chose her because I can feel that she’s good…that’s it….nothing personal or whatsoever…so don’t panic or freak out about all of this” I told him and he just shook his head.

“What?” I asked in annoyance.

“I know that there’s a much deeper reason as to why you chose her babe….I can feel it” he said and I smirked.

“Tell me…since when did you doubt me this much? And why are you so concerned about her? So what if I around? Are you going to get mad at me? Jiyong…you’re making me look like the bad witch here and it really hurts because my own husband is not even trusting me…to think that I should be the one not trusting him at all” I said and excused myself from him.

Jiyong annoyed me so much that I can’t even think straight already. My blood is boiling at its max and I don’t even know how to face sushi girl already. I can’t believe that my own husband doubts me. He’s making me look like the bad person with super bad intentions.

“Sorry for that” I told the two tutors with my eyes fixed on Anne only.

I swear! If only I have Cyclops’ powers, I would’ve melted that sushi girl already. There’s something in her that irritates me and the image of her and Jiyong kissing each other passionately is running in my head.

“uhmm…I guess you’ve been oriented already of the things that you’ll do for us…right?”I asked awkwardly and the both nod.

“I chose the two of you because I can feel that you are good and you’ll do well…mmm…I’m gonna be honest with you… this job will not be easy for we are working for our anniversary issue….there are times wherein you’ll be in hell but don’t worry…I’m not that evil….occasionally….I

Please log in to read the full chapter