FINAL DECISION.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My mind is once again ed up and I don’t know what to do anymore. It looks like Jiyong’s decision is already final and he doesn’t even need to consult or even ask my opinion about it. OK. I’m already there. He is doing this because of me and our kids, but this is just too sudden and how can he do this to s and most especially to President YG? I know that it’s his life and he can pretty much do anything that he wants to do with it, but he should’ve informed the people around here about his retirement so that they don’t look like idiots trying to figure out why and how he came up with this sudden decision.

“Sis” Daryl came in my office, followed by the boys.

Truth is I’m really feeling sorry for the boys, coz Jiyong is screwing them up. Yes, my husband has already said that he’s thinking of quitting Big Bang but none of them (even me) have thought that it’ll be this early.

“What is happening to Jiyong sis?” Daryl asked and I just shrugged and sighed.

“Jiyong’s mind is so occupied that he cannot even think right anymore” Taeyang speak out and I just stared at him.

“Do you know that this is going to happen?” I asked and he gave me a nod.

“Jiyong and I talked yesterday and he’s really being torn on retiring or just letting you and the kids go to America without him…at first he’s already good with him staying here…but…I guess he really cannot last without you and the kids” he answered and I sighed.

“If that’s so…it means…you guys already know about this?” Railey asked and the boys nod.

“We know that this is going to happen…but we didn’t expect it to be this sudden…Jiyong has talked to us about his retirement and our disbandment…all of us have agreed that we are going to disband once things gets worst and ________’s encounter with Lauren is already enough to bring us to the decision of breaking and saying goodbye to the band…we can totally understand Jiyong….that’s why we have agreed with him” TOP said and I nearly split the pencil that I’m holding, in two.

“Hyung’s right….after all…we don’t want to continue Big Bang without our leader…and I guess it’s really our time to go in separate ways already….we are growing old and we need to make a name for ourselves individually….away from the brand of Big Bang” Taeyang followed and hearing these things from them is really breaking my fan girl’s heart.

This is how tight Big Bang is. They can really keep secrets from the world and support each other even if they know that it’ll affect all of them.

“I just cannot believe that he didn’t even say anything about this to me” I told them and the boys sighed.

“________....he knows that you’re just going to protest once he breaks this news to you” TOP said and I hissed.

“But I am his wife! No matter how I protest or go against it…he should’ve told me about this” I whined in anger.

“Sis…calm down…this is not going to be good for the baby…remember…you almost lost it because of stress” Daryl reminded me and all I can do is breathe deeply.

“I just hate the fact that I wasn’t even a factor in his decision making process” I told them and Daryl chuckled.

“Sis…men do this all the time….women walk around thinking “we”...while their version of “we” is “me” and my ….that’s how it is” Daryl said, shocking the boys most especially Taeyang.

“Did you just say the word ?” Railey asked and Daryl nods her head.

“That’s really the cheapest name given to the male reproductive organ” Railey added, earning weird looks from the boys.

“What do you want me to call it? Testosterone? Oh please! Leave that name to the doctors! I don’t have time for some tongue twister” Daryl said and it’s really making me crazy.

“You can us any word in the dictionary but not the word ….I mean…c’mon! I only hear that from es” Railey countered.

“That’s so…” Daryl said but was cut short.

“Can you stop this whole -testosterone-male-reproductive-organ thing? Hello! There are men here and two of them are your husbands” I told them and the boys chuckled.

“You can really argue about anything” TOP said and I sighed.

“Not only that hyung…they nearly killed each other” Taeyang followed, making the girls glare at their husbands.

This is how things are between me and the girls it’s just that, our husbands are not used to it even if they’ve been around us for a long time already. Of course, once Daryl and Railey started arguing, the whole world will really be shaken by it. Good thing, their husbands are here to act as their referees.

After talking to the whole gang, I’ve decided to go to President YG and somewhat clear things to him. Yes, I know that this is not what Jiyong wants me to do, but I really want to apologize in behalf of him. I mean, he’s ing up his contract and he’s not even done with his promotions yet.

“Oh!” President YG said upon seeing me.

“Your wife’s here Jiyong-ah” he said and the moment I heard that, my mind just shut down and all of the things that I am planning to say just went all the way down the drain.

I know that we are not in good terms as of the moment and I’m feeling really bad for the things that I’ve said to him awhile ago but still, I’m pissed off because he kept this whole thing from me.

The moment Jiyong looked at me, I just shook my head and I heard him hiss. Oh well, I guess this day is really not our day because we have started it with a cold and silent war earlier and up till now we are fighting.

“______....I guess you already know about Jiyong’s decision?” President YG asked and I smirked.

“Actually…I am one of the thousands of people who got shocked by his announcement…it’s just weird because I’m his so called wife and we sleep and wake beside each other but he hasn’t even said anything about this to me”  I fired up and I can already sense Jiyong’s hot and twisted head rolling.

I am being harsh because I just can’t bottle my emotions up anymore. The angel in me is wrapping up and it’s telling me that I have to voice out whatever I have in my mind and heart coz this will really make me feel better. I know that I’m always the girl who just goes with whatever people wants her to do or say but this is a different thing.

“_______....how can you talk like that?” Jiyong asked in annoyance and I just rolled my eyes at him.

“Sir…I guess you’re already aware of my plans to transfer in YG RUNWAY America…I just want you to know that I’VE decided to go there by the end of this month” I said and I can see their surprised reactions.

“But that’s too early…and sudden” President YG said and I just shrugged.

“Hyung…she’s not leaving till we fix things here” Jiyong said and I looked at him in protest.

“Who are you to decide for me?” I asked and he smirked.

“I am your freakin husband” he answered with so much angst.

“Sir…I’m going to wrap things up here as soon as possible…and…tell Daryl or Brady to decide on whoever they want to handle the magazine…those two are my top candidates…Railey is also on my list but she t

Please log in to read the full chapter