OTOSAN?

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It is so hard to want something that you know is a bit impossible to have. Anne is so used to not having what she wants for she grew up without anything at all, she’s from a broken family and they struggled for so many years just to live. Well, she’s still living life like any average girl, the only gem that she has is her son and she’s contented with him already.

Yesterday, she was still in her normal mind. Her purpose of going to the club is to have fun, but neither does she know, she’ll find the man of her dreams there and worst is, that man is already married and have seven children under his wings, not to mention, he’s known all over the world. In short, he’s too high for her to reach and is so far from possible to get.

*in Japanese* “I don’t like to eat!” her son brushed aside his plate, spilling some of its contents on the floor.

“C’mon…eat your food now…please” she begged while her son is just staring at her.

“I don’t want!” he shouted like a total brat that made Anne’s patience level go low.

“Fine! You don’t want to eat…then don’t eat…but don’t ask for any food later coz I’m not going to give you even a bite of biscuit” she said and walked out of the dining area.

Her son is really getting harder and harder to deal with every single day and she’s really losing her cool most of the times. She knows that one factor as to why Yuri acts like that is because he’s lacking some fatherly love and she’s aware of it all for the boy has been asking who his father is already. If she can just point at some random guy in the street, she will, just to make her son happy.

“Oh please…give me more patience…I love my baby so much but he’s being so hard already” she told herself while washing the dishes.

Being a single mother is not an easy job for she has to juggle everything. Her schedule is just so packed with a lot of things for she’s got three jobs. She’s an assistant producer for a local TV network, but a contractual employee only which means that she has to leave the company after six months and then, she also tutors kids for English proficiency then she has to serve as a waitress in a sushi restaurant where her bestfriend Xyra is also working. Three jobs, one little body. She doesn’t even know where all her energy come from, what she knows is that, she needs to strive hard to be able to give her son a good life.

“Moshi Moshi?” she answered.

“Anne! You have to go here at the restaurant NOW!” Xyra said right away.

“Huh? Why?” she asked curiously.

“Big Bang is here…they just arrived…and…you’re supposed to be here already…right?” she said and just by hearing that Big Bang is at the restaurant, her whole being was shaken with excitement.

Anne doesn’t even know how and why she got attracted to G-dragon. All she knows is that he’s a great guy and it’ll be so impossible for a woman not to fall in love with him. Well, she had wished to see him again and now that she has the opportunity, she’ll grab it no matter what.

“But….I can’t leave Yuri alone here” she looked at her son who is so absorbed in watching cartoons.

No. She can’t let this opportunity of seeing the man of her dreams slip through her hands. She’ll just bring Yuri along with her at work after all, she’s good friends with her boss so it’s going to be fine with him.

“I’ll be there in fifteen mintues” Anne said and hanged up the phone.

“Yuri…come and change your clothes…you’re going with Okasan at work” she carried her son and went to their room in a hurry.

It’s a good thing that the restaurant is just a few minutes away from their apartment. Anne dressed up like she’s going on a date and she also applied make-up on her face which is so unusual coz she’s not a fan of glamour at all.

*In Japanese* “There you are! Hey Yuri!” Xyra said when the mother and son walked in the back door of the restaurant.

“Woah! Anne…you’re just going to work…why do you have to put on your best clothes… if you’re just going to change into your uniform after all?” her bestfriend asked while looking at her from head to foot.

“Nothing…I just want to dress up a little…you know…to somewhat look presentable” she looked at Xyra and she smirked.

“Ah…I know why you dressed up like a total girl tonight” she started and Anne waited for her to continue “You want to be noticed by Big Bang…am I right?” she asked and all Anne can do is smile.

“Please Anne! Wake up! The guy that you like is already taken…HE’S MARRIED…there’s no space for you in his life…you’re just giving your simple life a lot of troubles” her bestfriend told her and she just rolled her eyes.

“As I’ve said…I’m not going to wreck a family…I just want to be friends with him for he’s really good in giving advices and I’m really comfortable with him” she said and Xyra sighed.

“Whatever…just change into your uniform and go to work” Xyra said and went to do her job.

The moment Anne looked at the dining hall, she spotted the boys’ table right away and got so amazed with how good looking they all are. But of course, G-dragon caught her eye and she nearly drooled with what she’s seeing for he’s just so hot.

Luckily, her boss asked her to bring the boys’ drinks to them and she’s praying that G-dragon will recognize her. Of course, she will not be the one to approach him for he needs to be the first one to greet her.

“Oh! Hyung!” Seungri grabbed G-

Please log in to read the full chapter