THE BEGINNING.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

We're on our 90th chapter! Yay! I barely noticed it. Anyway. Thank you for sticking up guys! Enjoy! <3

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When you’re ready to do anything just to get back to all the people who hurt you before, you’ll do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING just to make their lives a living hell. Lauren has an eye for the good, but she’s got all eyes on the bad. She has given up her goody two shoes and wore that evil horn. She’s not afraid of anything, even death.

For a week now, Lauren has been spying on the Kwon couple while polishing all the damages that she’s going to bring to them. They seem to know every move that she might make and she knows that one wrong move will definitely bring her back to rehab once again. It’s not easy to follow the couple everywhere for they are heavily guarded, but she’s already a pro in this craft and no guards can actually stop her from doing some damage.

“uhmm…is this the Kwon residence?” Lauren asked the guard who is standing outside of the white colored mansion.

“Who are you?” the buff guy asked.

“I’m a friend of theirs…here’s my card” she handed the card and the guy checked it.

“I’m sorry madam….we are not allowed to entertain anyone without our bosses telling us” he said. She’s already beginning to get annoyed.

Call her desperate and a real psycho, but she will not stop until she get that revenge that she wants. Lauren knows that there are a lot of people who are going to protect the couple and it’s going to be so hard for her to even harm one of them. So, she has thought that she needs to start from the people that they are close with then they’ll be the ones taking her to her target.

“Can we go out?” she heard a little girl ask.

It’s G-dragon and __________’s daughters, she can clearly see them for the gates are open and she’s got a full of view of their garden as well.

“You can’t girls…your harabeoji and halmeoni are going to get mad at us if we let you out” another muscled man answered.

“But we just want to go to Uncle TOP’s and Aunt Railey’s house…we are just going to ask if Tabitha wanna play with us” a little girl who looks like the youngest of the three said.

“We can call her for you if you want” the man said and they all shook their heads.

“She’s afraid of you actually” the eldest said.

“You can accompany us if you want” the girl in a ballet outfit said.

“OK…let’s go there together...just wait here for a while…we’re going to tell your grandparents about this” the man finally said and next thing she knows it, the little girls are already in front of her, staring like she’s some kind of a weird display at a museum.

Lauren stared at them as well and she has noticed that they all resemble G-dragon, most especially their oldest daughter. But their second daughter catches her eye, for she looks exactly like her mother and that alone made her feel angry.

“Who are you miss?” the smallest of the three who is wearing a big ribbon on her head asked.

“uhmm…I’m a friend of your parents” Lauren answered and the kids continued staring at her.

“If you are a friend of our mum and dad…how come we don’t see you around? I mean…all of their friends go here…right unnie?” the girl that looks like _________ asked.

“Girls…not all of them” the eldest told her sister while shaking her head “Miss? What do you need? Why are you here?” she asked.

G-dragon’s kids are really one of a kind. Why? Because they know how to deal with people and they will really make you feel like they are superior. No wonder, G-dragon gives that feeling as well.

“I would like to ask if your parents are around?” she asked carefully, with her heart beating so fast.

“They are in Macau right now” the smallest answered instead.

“Macau? That’s far…what are they doing there?” Lauren asked, trying to sound like she’s just curious.

“mmm…they are having  a honey……what was that again unnie?” the small girl asked while the girl in a ballet costume continued on staring at her.

“Our mum and dad are in a honeymoon miss” the eldest answered and she gasped in shock.

Jealousy stabbed her once again and her heart is being broken. After long years of not seeing G-dragon, her heart is still beating his name and in one way or another, all she wants is for him to love her and that’s the only time when she’ll stop all this craziness.

“OMO! You’re still here madam?” one of the guards asked and it brought her back to reality.

All she can think about is _________ and Jiyong having the time of their lives being very sweet and so full of love. These thoughts can really make her go mad in just a snap.

“uhmm…I’m actually about to go” she said in panic and went off.

From that day on, her mind can’t think of anything but G-dragon. All she wants is to be in his wife’s place and she’s ready to give everything just to be her. If she can replace her in any other way, she will , and she doesn’t mind taking care of a lot of kids.

“Brady” she called her brother who is busy watching a baseball game.

“What is it noona?” he asked and sat on a couch across him in the living room.

“Is ________ still working?” she asked, making her brother look at her weirdly.

“What’s with the random question?” he asked and she shook her head.

“By the way!” she snapped and stared at him whose face is still full of bruises with a couple of wounds.

“I saw Jiyong and his wife a couple of days ago at the mall…and for some reason…Jiyong got the same beaten face like yours….did something happened between the two of you?” she asked curiously while looking intently at her brother.

Even though Lauren and Brady didn’t grow up together, they already know each other’s gestures and even the way their eyes twitch. She can feel that he’s hiding something from her and it has something to do with the Kwon couple.

“Noona…this is nothing….as I’ve said…I got it somewhere” Brady answered nervously, making his sister suspect more.

“Tell me…why Jiyong did that to you?” she kept on pushing.

“What Brady? Tell noo

Please log in to read the full chapter