HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

10 years later…..

Maybe our mistakes are what makes our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love, have babies or be who we are. After all, seasons change. People come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. The most important thing in life is family. There are days you love them and sometimes you don’t. They’re the people you always come home to, sometimes it’s the family you’re born into, and sometimes it’s the one you made for yourself.

You see, life can really take a toll on you from time to time. Sometimes it’s like a wheel that goes round and round, a rollercoaster that gives you thrill and scare but it’s all worth it for you’ve certainly enjoyed the ride. The mere fact that you are living the way you want to is totally the best thing of all. There are times when your   decisions brought you into trouble and stupidity kicked your big time but what’s important is, you had fun and you’ve embraced every challenges and problems thrown at you without even saying “I give up”.

For me, my life is just so full of color and its dark hues are what makes me human. I’ve experienced joy, pain and rejection in an extraordinary way. People see me as this perfect girl who can never be a bad . My prim and proper attitude is what made people respect me, while my intelligence brought me to places that I’ve never imagine I’d be in. Before, I was stuck in the past. I’ve locked myself in a world that I made for my own comfort. A world where mistakes don’t have any place and love is not a priority at all. Yes, I’ve brushed love away of my system and totally dropped it for my career is more important to me but it seems like, love will really find its way to you and once you fall into its trap, you can never escape from it anymore. After all the changes and experiences, I can now say that this girl isn’t really perfect, rather she lives her life to the fullest and has braved her way into the real world without even looking back in the past. She has opened herself to reality with a full heart and a willingness to change for the better. This girl has taught herself a lot and is thankful to the people around her for they are the ones who helped her mold herself.

Love has been a bit playful to me. From being a fan girl, I’m now an idol’s wife. It happens once in a blue moon but this has thought me one thing and that is, everything is possible, destiny is true and so are dreams. All you have to do is believe and next thing you know it, the life that you wished for has already become reality.

Ten years passed by and a lot has changed. People come and go, the children have grown and our wrinkles are showing up. Nevertheless, we are still the same. We are still a family who loves each other dearly, the arguments are bigger and the craziness tripled.

“DK! Can you move fast please….I’m running late already!” Gabby called out from the living room.

“Hyung! Can I borrow your jacket?” Russelle asked Danny who is fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

“Guys! Have you seen my phone?” Isabella asked, almost turning all the furniture upside down.

“Karielle! Why are you wearing my beanie?” Gabrielle asked upon seeing his sister.

“Darielle! I need my glasses…where is it?” Miracle asked her twin.

Well, this is a typical Kwon morning. Ten years ago, our children will just play around and make noises or fight over some toys but now, they are noisier with their high pitch or deep voices. Nobody is playing already except for the twins, my girls are now busy with putting make-up on their faces or talking to someone on their phones unlike before when all they do is laugh and chat all day long, the boys on the other hand are busy with their looks as well and they are not fond of lightsabers anymore.

“Dad?” Isabella called but got no response.

“Mum? Where’s dad?” she asked while I’m busy putting ribbon on Miracle’s hair.

“I don’t know….maybe he’s in the kitchen” I answered and she gave me a nod.

“Mum? Have you seen my red pumps? I’ve been looking for it everywhere but can’t find it” Gabby asked and I gave out a sigh.

“Baby girl…you should look around your closet….I bet it’s just there somewhere….or” I looked at Miracle who is smiling at me innocently.

“OH GOSH! Did you play with it again?” Gabby asked her sister and she just giggled.

“MUM! Why are you letting her go in my closet!” Gabby whined and I just smiled at her.

“It’s in dad’s closet unnie…I left it there” Miracle said and gave her sister a warm smile.

See how crazy our life is now? Well, our youngest is really the wildest and naughtiest amongst the nine kids and I’m telling you, she will do a lot of crazy things that will really drain your brain. There was even a time when she and her twin Darielle went swimming alone without any guardian and went to the deepest part of the pool. Good thing, Jiyong saw them or else, we’ll be running to the hospital again.

“Breakfast is ready!” Isabella called out from the kitchen and the kids (I still call them that) and I rushed to dining area.

As usual, we are having pancakes for breakfast once again. If you’re asking me if I’m already sick of it, the answer is: No I’m not, for it is and will forever be my favorite. The kids are getting sick of it sometimes that they make their own breakfast but whenever their dad is the one preparing meals, they don’t have a choice but to eat whatever is on the table (this is one rule of my husband that the kids will never break coz they know its consequence).

“Dad? Why is that I only have three blueberries inside my pancake?” Karielle asked while digging for some more blueberries.

“I don’t know….here” Jiyong gave his plate to our daughter and they exchanged pancakes.

“Fatherly love” I teased and my husband chuckled.

“Anyway….do you have schedules for tonight?” Jiyong asked while chewing.

“uhmmm…I’m not sure yet dad…I still have a lot to do in the office” Isabella said and I gave out a sigh.

Yeah. That’s right. Our eldest is already a working girl, she’s twenty-three years old and graduated at the Kingston University in London and finished creative writing , and like me she’s a writer and is now handling YG TEEN RUNWAY MAGAZINE. She’s also a model for top brands here and abroad but nowadays she’s focusing on her writing that she turned down a modeling job for the Paris fashion week. I can say that Isabella is a workaholic like me and Jiyong. She doesn’t want to skip work or even be late and working with her in one company is really fun.

                                                                     

“I’m going home early dad….I’ve got nothing to do in school anyway” Gabby followed.

Gabby is already twenty years old and is now a second year student of Korea University and is taking up pre-law. Well yes, she wants to be a lawyer and it shocked the hell out me and my husband when she told that to us. We all know Gabby, she’s the kind of person who will just go with the flow and not care at anyone or anything, but what we do not know is that she can also be serious. Her brain is being toasted in every day lessons but she’s surviving it and after this, she’s going to take it to another level and study legal systems. Her intelligence is really up the top and we are so proud of her. Did I tell you that she’s also a model? Yeah she is, and the money that she gets is the one she uses to pay for her apartment near her school.

                                                                    

“I’ll go home right after my examinations dad…but I need someone to pick me up” DK said.

“Why is that? Can’t you ride a bus home?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Mum….I don’t want to take a bus for it’s going to be rush hour later….it’ll be so hard to commute” she answered and I looked at my husband and he sighed.

“Alright…I’m gonna pick you up in school” he said and DK gave out a warm smile.

DK is still Dk. She’s seventeen years old already and is in her first year in college. She’s studying at Yonsei University and is taking up Architectural Engineering. Yes, it’s a bit weird to see a very girly girl in a “mens” course. Actually, most of her classmates are guys and it’s worrying her father of course and if you only know how Jiyong reminds DK about his no boyfriends before graduation rule, you will really go insane. She’s not a model but she’s a trainee for YG and believe it or not, Seungri is the one mentoring her.

                                                                              

 

“I’ll go home a little late dad…I have to finish something in school” Danny said and my husband and I both looked at him strangely.

“Don’t tell me you’re in detention once again baby boy” I told him and he shook his head right away.

“I’m not mum! I was chosen to play the drums for the most popular band in school….we’re going to start rehearsals later” he answered and I sighed in relief.

He’s still a troublemaker but everything is under control. Danny is fifteen years old already and is in senior high. As the oldest amongst the boys, he’s really trying to be a good role model to the little ones but unfortunately, he just can’t stop being in trouble. Omma and

Please log in to read the full chapter