BIGGEST SHOCK OF ALL TIME.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I didn’t know that Jiyong’s being really conservative will annoy me to the core. I swear! The moment he told me that he doesn’t want to walk me on the red carpet, I nearly told him “Fine! Don’t!” but then again, all I want is for this night to be wonderful for the both of us.

“Jiyong” Railey called for his attention and I looked at her, waiting on whatever she’ll say.

“Why are you being like this? I mean…c’mon! This is just a freakin gown! It is revealing…but it’s not even showing any of her private parts” she told him and I know that Railey has hit a nerve coz my husband looked at her as if he’s gonna eat the hell out of my bestfriend.

“Sis…let’s go…we don’t have to waste our precious time on your shallow husband” Daryl said and dragged me away from the boys.

You know what? If Jiyong is freakin serious about what he said, I will definitely ask Brady to accompany me to the red carpet. Well yes, it’ll cause a scandal or some damn rumors, and I don’t care at all. My husband has to put his hot head in place and this is not the right time for him to act so -y.

“Should I just change my gown?” I asked the girls while monitoring.

“Look sis” Railey grabbed me by the arms and turned me to face her “Why do you have to change when you feel so confident in that piece of art? AND…..you are so beautiful….screw Jiyong…he’s being so conservative and it’s not in the right place already” she continued and I sighed.

“Actually…he should be proud that you are his wife….why? Because just by looking at you…I know so well that a lot of guys around here will drool and wish that they are him…but unfortunately…your husband cannot see that” Daryl said and for some reasons, their words are really comforting.

The time has come and we are ready for the red carpet event already. The artists that will be walking on the red carpet are all set already and we are all getting nervous because we want this even to start good.

“________” President YG called me.

“Yes sir?” I asked and I can see his eyes going up and down, like he’s scanning my whole being.

“I have seen the main hall and all I can say is…you really did a nice job in planning this event…congratulations” he said and I can’t be much happier.

“Thank you sir…actually…my whole team put a lot of effort in this event…I owe the success of this night to them” I told him and he patted my shoulder.

“You are a really good boss…by the way…are you ready for the good news later?” he asked and I looked at him curiously.

“Well…sir…now that you have said that…I’m anxious and giddy to know what that is already” I told him and he laughed.

“Wait for later” he said and I sighed.

Gosh! This is what I really hate! I don’t want people hanging me and knowing President YG, he’s a total troll. I can sense from the way he looks that he is really going to say something good later, but I’m wishing for it to just be a minor thing (an expansion is really a major thing and it’ll be one heck of a thing).

“Sis…we’ve got the red carpet rolling…stars are lighting the whole place already” Daryl proudly announced and we exchanged high-fives.

“I wonder where Ae sook and Anne are…I’ve been looking for them for an hour already and still…they’re nowhere in sight” I told the girls while looking around the cocktail room.

The YG RUNWAY red carpet event is being broadcasted live by SBS network and seriously, this is the first time that President YG has opened this party to all. This just means that he has something important to break later and he wants the media and everybody to know about it right away.

“Wow!” I heard a man say from behind.

“Brady!” I said and I was really amazed with what I’m seeing.

OK. So, this is really the first time that I’m gonna say this: Well, Brady looks so hot in his all white outfit, not to mention, his hair is so freakin good on him. END.

“You are looking good” I told him and he bowed his head down shyly.

“I love the new hair and this white suit” I told him and he chuckled.

“Why do I feel like you’re complimenting me?” he asked and I laughed.

“Brady! Just treasure those words because it might not come out of my mouth EVER again” I joked and he laughed as well.

“Alright…your compliments will be engraved in my heart…forever” he looked at me in a very cheesy way, making it really awkward.

“uhmmm…you look so beautiful…I cannot even think of a word to describe how good you look” he said and I hissed.

“Actually…I was so happy wearing this awhile ago…but now…all I want is to change it” I told him and he looked at me curiously.

“Why is that?” he asked and I sighed.

I don’t know why I’m suddenly opening up to Brady, but I feel like I really need to let this heavy feeling off my chest. How come other people adore what I’m wearing, while my own husband hates it? Fine! I know that he’s really conservative and my gown is just so overly y, but he doesn’t have to hate everything about me just because of this freakin dress! He didn’t even notice my hair or make-up, all he can see is how see-through this dress is and nothing more.

“Nothing…I just…feel like…it’s a bit bold” I told him and he chuckled.

“________...this is you…being edgy…after all…this is your party…you have to stand out from the crowd” he said and I looked at him with thankful eyes.

“Thanks for enlightening me…your words are a big help” I said and he smirked.

“I guess it’s my job to lift you up when you’re down” he said and hold me by the shoulders “You are so beautiful…and that dress made you shine like no other…Jiyong would really fall in love with you all over again once he sees you” he stared deep into my eyes and I hugged him out of consciousness.

“Thank you so much” I said and he laughed.

“Don’t be too dramatic…we should all enjoy this night” he said and I nod in agreement.

This is so unbelievable! How come I feel so secured and somewhat appreciated while I was talking with Brady? Actually, his reaction is what I want Jiyong to react the moment he see me, but my own husband gave me the total opposite of Brady’s reaction. 

“Ma’am” Anne called out and I turned to look at her.

In all fairness to my lovely assistant, she rocked my dress (well, it’s hers already). I was so amazed to see how beautiful she is in an elegant long black gown. Everything in her is perfect as well and she really live what I said to her. I told her that she should stand-out from the crowd and I’m so sure that she will definitely make it to the carpet with flying colors.

“YOU….ARE….SO….GORGEOUS!” I hugged her happily.

“Thank you ma’am” she replied nervously.

“Welcome to the YG RUNWAY ball” I told her and she smiled at me.

“I cannot believe that I’m already here” she said and I looked at her with my aww-that’s-so-touching look.

“Are you ready to walk on that red carpet?” I asked and she looked at me in confusion.

“But ma’am…only VIP’s can walk there…right?” she asked and I shook my head.

“I guess the staffs haven’t oriented you about this event yet…well…you and all the magazine staffs will walk on the red carpet together….it’s already a tradition…and I want you to bring the swag because you are my assistant and we have to look hot as ever” I joked and she laughed.

I can see from Anne’s eyes that she is still in shock with all the things that’s been happening to her. Months ago, she’s just a simple mother and a sushi girl in Japan and now, she’s about to rock the whole of Seoul with her beauty.

Almost an hour passed by and all the guests are already in the main hall, and it’s time for our whole department to walk on that red carpet already.

“OK…LOOK COOL AND IN GOOD GUYS” Daryl shouted before our staffs walk out of the cocktail room.

“Wait” I said and looked at the girls.

I have noticed that they are not with their husbands. As far as I know, they have agreed that TOP and Taeyang will be escorting them on the red carpet. What happened?

“Where are you husbands?” I asked curiously.

“They’re inside…they have walked on the red carpet already” Railey answered like it’s nothing to her.

“But…isn’t Taeyang and TOP going to you?” I asked and they shook their heads.

“Sis…do you think we will let you walk alone? We’d better go there with you than have a moment with our husbands” Daryl said and my tears are siding all of a sudden.

This is really one of the sweetest things that the girls have done to me. For the past years, we always walk on the red carpet with our husbands beside us and this will just be the second time that we’ll be walking with just the three of us.

“I’m sorry” I told them and Daryl slapped my .

“For what?” she asked.

“I know that you want to be with your husbands….but because of my husband not wanting to walk with me…you have screwed things up…I’m sure those boys are so disappointed’ I said and they hissed.

“They are not…in fact…they are pissed as hell to your husband…how can he just leave you like that? I mean…he should be proud that he’s got a wife like you…. I just can’t believe that he was able to ditch you because of a freakin y gown” Daryl said and I sighed.

Jiyong is being the worst human being tonight and I’m just so annoyed at him. Actually, I didn’t even take his “I’m not going to walk you on the red carpet” thing seriously, and there he goes, he walked with s and I’m so sur

Please log in to read the full chapter