UH-OH.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                           

                                                                           

 

The Big Bang kids have always wanted to take part in their father’s jobs. Yes, believe it or not, they’re so into the entertainment industry and they have always loved the camera, most especially the Kwon kids who are, in their own right, are already popular when it comes to modeling and television ads. The Choi siblings on the other hand are somewhat private for their father, TOP, doesn’t want to expose them to the public at all. Yuan, who is the only son of Taeyang is also making a fuss for he resembles his father a lot and pictures of him are all over the internet which made him popular among netizens as well.

This day will be a big thing for the all the eleven kids for they’ll be witnessing an epic music video making starring their fathers. They rarely go to filmings for it can last till the wee hours of the night and it’ll bore them easily, but today, they got shocked for their fathers brought them on the set.

“OK…guys….you have to behave…get me?” Jiyong told his kids while preparing to go down the car.

“Alrighty!” his daughters said in unison.

“Boys?” he asked.

“We will dad” they promised.

“Tabitha…Randall…Raj” TOP called, his deep voice scared the kids a little “behave as well” he said and gave out a smile.

“We will Appa” the two older kids answered.

“Aigoo…as much as I want to tell Yuan to behave…I can’t...for he’s already behave” Taeyang said, making the two dads smirk.

“Tell your kid to take my daughter easily…look….they’re holding hands again” Jiyong said while pointing at his daughter and her little boyfriend.

Jiyong is the most protective dad amongst the three and who always panics and exaggerates whenever he sees his kids having touchy moments with other kids. That’s typical though, for he’s a father and for him, his daughters are precious gems that cannot be touched that easily.

“Aigoo…the kids are here” one of the staffs said upon seeing them.

“Annyeong hashimnikka” the kids greeted and bowed.

“OMO! These kids are really respectful” the staff said with a huge smile on her face.

The boys’ boss, YG sajangnim visited them on set as well and he got shocked upon seeing kids running here and there. It’s a good thing that he let the boys bring their kids to work and is so considerate.

“Can you give me a hug?” YG sajangnim asked Yuan and the little boy shook his head.

“Aigoo” Jiyong said.

“He’s really not in the mood” Taeyang reasoned out while carrying his son.

It is true. Yuan became grouchy after a few hours and only Taeyang and one of their managers can hold him and whenever other people carries him, he cries.

“Uncle” DK poked Taeyang.

“Oh! Wae?” he bent down to her level.

“Why is your hair weird?” she asked, making the hairstylists giggle.

“It’s part of our concept…isn’t it cool?” he asked and DK slowly shook her head, making Taeyang laugh so hard.

The moment the filming started, the kids watched their fathers intently and were awed with all the explosions that they’re seeing. The three younger kids are not allowed to go out of the waiting area for it’s too dangerous for them which caused short meltdowns.

“This is so much fun” Tabitha said while watching Daesung film.

“I love them” Isabella said and sighed.

“Me too” Gabby followed.

“Me three” DK said and the Kwon girls laughed.

“OK…girls…answer this question” Isabella said while waiting for another sequence to be shot.

“What is it?” DK asked.

“Who do you love most among Big Bang?” the eldest asked.

“That’s hard unnie” Tabitha said.

“I love Uncle Daesung and Uncle Bae” Gabby answered right away.

“Wae?” DK asked.

“Because their eyes are so small and they smile all the time” Gabby answered.

“How about you Tabitha?” Isabella asked.

“She wants dad” DK answered for her bestfriend.

“Jin jjah?” Gabby asked in surprise and Tabitha just gave her a nod.

“Wae?” she asked.

“Because he’s so cool and sweet?” Tabitha answered and the Kwon girls laughed.

“Dad is really cool and sweet but he can be grouchy and really pushy at times…but…nice pick baby girl!” Isabella told her and she giggled.

“Mine would be Uncle Seungri…as usual” Isabella told them and the girls sighed.

“As always” DK said.

“DK doesn’t have to answer that question” Gabby said and her sister glared at her.

“Wae?” Tabitha asked.

“Because she’s got a crush on Uncle Tabi…she even has his picture under her pillow” she answered and the little girls giggle.

“Aigoo…why do you keep on giggling baby girls?” TOP appeared out of nowhere, making the girls, especially DK, blush.

Hours passed by and the kids are still in their hyped up modes. The girls are still teasing each other about their Big Bang crushes which their fathers found out right after and DK got to kiss TOP on the cheek which Jiyong got jealous about. All in all, the kids and their fathers had a blast and their mothers will totally be proud of their husbands once again.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

June 20

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

I guess a bottle of multi vitamins and vitamin C isn’t enough to keep me going. Yes, I was down with flu for almost five days and I’m not going to let that happen EVER again. Gosh! Being sick for a day or two is fine with me, but FIVE days of just lying down in bed and staying in a room isn’t fun at all. All of my planned things has been screwed and twisted (though I’ve work secretly). I feel like a total bum during those days and not being able to hug and even talk to my kids are real pure torture.

In all fairness to my husband, he really took care of me all the way. Jiyong even filed for a three day leave from work just to watch over me and be my nurse (he’s a very good nurse, though he’s really manipulative and hot headed). My in-laws are also on a roll for two weeks already for they’ve been going back and forth Itaewon and Mapo-gu every single day (I really love them to death for I haven’t heard any complaints from them). Railey and Daryl are also helpful as well, for they keep on entertaining me during those five days. Whenever they visit me, that’s the time I can work secretly for they bring some of my paper works and I’ll go through it for a while and sign whatever documents I have to sign (I’ve realized that my work is really keeping me entertained). Daryl will even call me during working hours just to get me out of boredom (how I love them).

The moment I opened my eyes, all I can feel is pure happiness for I’m fine and I’m free from flu already. That only means that I can go out of our room and have fun with my kids. I cannot believe that I got to last for five days without even hugging them. They check on me from time to time but they’re only allowed to peek in our room. This also means that I can go to work and start with things there (I’m really going to work my off for I’ve left a lot of things to do in the office).

“Good Morning!” I shouted in glee the moment I walked out of our room and found no one.

“What the heck!” I told myself upon realizing that I’m alone.

I looked everywhere, inside and out of our house but found no one. I’m the only one left and I’m a bit annoyed by it. How can Jiyong take my kids without even telling me? That man is really going to get it later.

“Where are you guys?” I asked in annoyance the moment Jiyong answered my call.

“Oh! Babe?” he asked and I sighed.

“Who else can I be? Are you expecting someone to ask you where you are?” I answered with so much anger in my voice.

“OMO! What’s with the attitude?” he asked and at that point, my blood is starting to boil already.

Seriously, I woke up expecting that my morning will be fun and full of happiness and it turns out to be the total opposite of it. And take note, my own husband who I love with all my heart is fooling around with me.

“Jiyong…where are my kids?” I asked seriously.

“Aigoo…we’re here at Café Isabella” he answered and I gasped in shock.

Oh gosh! The moment I heard him say that, my blood started boiling at its max and all I want to do is beat the hell out of my husband. How can he bring the kids to Café Isabella without me? Well, that café is really special for the two of us coz a lot of things happened there and that place have seen us start and grow as a couple. I’ve been telling him that we should go there for ages now and yet, our plans of going there will always be cancelled because of our busy schedules and now, he brought the kids there while I’m here at home ALONE.

“Jiyong! How can you go there without me?” I asked in anger.

“Babe….calm down…I’m just joking” he said and that made my blood boil more.

“Whatever Jiyong” I said and hanged up.

I am really annoyed at him and I can’t even explain what I really feel. I mean, how can he joke around like that when he knows that I’m so excited for this day to come because I’m out of sickness anymore and I can do normal things already. Gosh!

“Babe! We’re here!” I heard Jiyong called out.

“Mum! Yuuhuu…” the kids called like I’m some kind of a lost kitten.

I swore to myself that the moment they arrive, I will not talk to Jiyong at all. He needs to learn his lesson to not joke around with his wife especially if she just got out of a major fever and is so excited to go back to her normal life already.

“Mum!” DK shouted upon seeing me at the balcony.

“MUM!” “MUM!” “MUM!” “MUM!” “MUM!”

“Hey guys!” I tried to sound cheerful but I

Please log in to read the full chapter