KISS AND MAKE UP.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

July 27 

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

“Babe….what I did to you is unforgivable and I hate myself because of that….you don’t have to understand me always….you can get mad at me if you want and I’ll chase and woo you again and again….from this moment on…I will be the one understanding and taking care of you…it’s my time to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me”

I cried myself to sleep and woke up in the sweetest way ever! I don’t even know what I did right for God to grant my prayers last night. I asked for a better day and he gave me a wonderful start. Gosh! This is really surreal to me. I mean, seeing my husband first thing in the morning when I’m expecting of waking up alone is definitely the best feeling in the world.

Yesterday, I’m in hell and now, heaven has snatched me away from it. I’ve realized that prayers are being heard and granted. I’m on cloud nine the whole time while listening to my husband’s words of love.

“Jiyong…you are taking care of me….and you are really understanding….most especially…I know that you love me….and babe…that’s enough for me already” I told him and he shook his head and reached for my hands.

“I have taken you for granted….babe….for thirteen years….your love for me never went down a notch and it’s not even changing…I’m gonna be honest with you…I am aware that I’ve changed a bit and I’ve made a lot of promises that I didn’t even keep …but believe me….my love for you never changed…I can screw things up at times but this heart…body and mind is all yours” he said and kissed my hands.

His words are just too much for me and it’s so overwhelming. My heart keeps on beating so fast that I can’t even feel it already.  All I did was stare at him in awe and cherish every word that has been coming out of his mouth. It’s been a long time since my husband has spoken fluffy words to me even if he’s typically sweet.

“Gosh! That’s really mind blowing” I told him and he just chuckled.

“Babe…I’m contented with the love that you’re giving me…you don’t even have to step it up a notch coz it’s  already enough  to make me live” I said and he pulled me closer to him.

“You are my life…and I’m really an idiot for making you cry always…I hate myself for hurting you every time….and for making you suffer…I promised to your parents….to all the people and to God that I’ll be giving you the most wonderful life that this world can offer….but…I’m not even living up for it….you have been through hell because of me and I still keep on dragging you with me…babe…I’m sorry for all the things that I have done….I know that my sorry will not even change what happened already….but I will never get tired of saying those words to you…and I mean it” he said with tears rolling down his cheeks which make things more emotional and damn perfect.

I don’t know why Jiyong became sentimental early in the morning, but it’s freakin good to hear him say those words. I can really feel his sincerity and his tears are enough for me to believe him. He may not be a perfect husband (no one is), but for me, he’s everything that a girl could ever ask for.

“Jiyong! Don’t cry! Gosh!” I said and he started laughing.

“Who wouldn’t cry? Huh? We’ve been through a hard day…HELL actually” he said and I hugged him by the neck.

“So are we good?” I asked while hugging him tightly.

“We are so damn good” he answered and I kissed him.

OH MY! That kiss is really heavenly and it never felt so good. This is really a good way to end a war and if only people from all over the world end their fights with a good kiss, this world will really be in peace (that’s really weird though. I mean, just imagine soldiers kissing each other after a grueling war).

Jiyong and I can really be exaggerating at times that it brings us to a massive fight sometimes, but our love for each other never fails to patch things up for us.

“Babe…your face is just” I said and stared at him.

“What?” he asked while brushing some hair away from my face.

“It’s really painful to see” I answered and he covered his face with his hands, making me smile because of his cuteness.

“It’s actually painful” he said and I looked at him in alarm.

“Wait…I’ll get some ice and a first aid kit” I said frantically and went out of the room.

When I got back, Jiyong is already sprawled on the bed (face front) while snoring. I’m telling you, he is snoring like there’s no tomorrow and it’s so funny because it doesn’t sound bad at all for he sounds like he’s singing (I swear!).

And with that, I just let him be. I know that he wasn’t able to sleep well last night (did he sleep at all?) and I know that he’s so tired from all the things that happened two nights ago.

A smile is plastered on my face as I went to Café Isabella to buy us lunch. It seems like the food in that café is becoming our make-up food. After that, I cleaned the whole apartment including Railey and Daryl’s room and found the big teddy bears that Jiyong gave me thirteen years ago in Daryl’s closet. Gosh! They look so old now, but it still brings a lot of good memories.

“Babe” Jiyong called out with his husky just-woke-up voice.

“I’m here in my closet!” I called out and he peeked in.

“OMO! What are you doing? Why are all your clothes on the floor?” he asked and joined me.

“I’ve tripped on cleaning my closet and I’m looking for some clothes that still fits me” I answered and he looked around.

“This one is good” he said and I looked at the shirt that he was holding.

“Babe…..that shirt is yours” I told him and he looked at it intently.

                                                                                

“Really?” he asked and I nod.

“I stole that from your closet before.....I never got the chance to wear it though” I said and he chuckled.

“How come I didn’t know that?” he asked and I winked at him.

“Aigoo…there goes your cuteness once again” he said and I crawled near him and gave him a peck on the lips.

We sort things out and he helped me clean my walk-in closet. I’ve discovered a lot of shoes that are not yet worn even once and it’s really amazing coz it still looks good even after so many years.

“You are a hoarder” Jiyong said while pushing a big box of “to give” clothes from the closet to the living room.

“Am I?” I asked and he nods.

“You are…just look at how many

Please log in to read the full chapter