KWON KIDS' MISSION.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                         

 

In the eyes of many, being a celebrity kid has a lot of disadvantages for they should always live up for their parents name and their private lives are not that private anymore because a lot of eyes are watching and waiting for their every move.

Well, being a Kwon kid is very different. Even though their privacy is not that private, for they are exposed to their dad’s world at a young age. But then again, Jiyong and ________ have always made the lives of their kids light and fun for the couple always makes sure that they are still able to do what they love doing amidst all the eyes that are watching them. They let them have meltdowns in public, they can play at the park freely, and most especially, they can mingle with their father’s fans. These are the things that if not all, most of the celebrity kids don’t experience. Some are even guarded while playing as if somebody will kidnap them.

Yesterday’s happenings will always be stuck in the Kwon kids’ memory. Their mum and dad spent the whole day playing with them which only happens once in a blue moon. The exciting things that their parents prepared for them are really fun and they will definitely remember it forever.

“Unnie?” Gabby whispered when she felt someone tugging her jammies.

“Come with me” the eldest of the seven children whispered.

“Where are we going?” her sister asked curiously.

“Just follow me” Isabella said and crawled out of their tent.

In all fairness to their parents, they are in deep sleep even if they are just sharing a small sleeping bag. Isabella can’t even imagine how hard it is to squeeze two people is such a small camping bed.

“There is no sun yet” Gabby said the moment she got out of their tent.

“I know” Isabella said and dragged her to the pool area.

“What are we going to do here?” Gabby looked at her sister curiously.

“Just stay here…I’m just going to wake DK up…don’t make any noise” her sister told her and she nods in agreement.

Isabella has come up with an idea that will really surprise their mum and dad. She knows that her parents have prepared a lot just to make them happy yesterday and as a token of appreciation, she wants to give them a surprise that will surely touch their good hearts.

“Wake up” Isabella whispered in DK’s ears.

“Wake up…Uncle TOP is here and he’s watching you sleep” the playful old sister said, making her sister jerk up in shock.

“Where is he?” DK asked while looking around.

The third daughter of the Kwon family looked around her in search for TOP, who is her ultimate crush. Out of the seven, DK has always been the mature and strong one, but when it comes to their Uncle TOP, everything changes.

“You’re just fooling me unnie” DK said loudly and Isabella covers with her hand.

“Whatareyoudoing?” DK mumbled.

“Follow me” her older sister said and crawled out of the tent for the second time around.

“It’s still early unnie! Look at the sky! It’ still black” DK said in annoyance.

“Come” Isabella grabbed DK’s hand and led her to the pool area.

“OH!” DK said upon seeing Gabby, whose feet are dipped in the pool.

“Let’s sit here” Isabella said and dipped her feet in the pool as well.

“Why did you wake us so early?” Gabby asked.

“I want to surprise mum and dad” she answered, making her sisters look at her with full interest.

“I also want that…but…do you have any plans already?” Gabby asked and Isabella shook her head.

“Do you have any suggestions?” the elder Kwon asked and the two youngest started to think.

The girls have spent a lot of time thinking of a good surprise for their parents and they already have a lot in mind.

“AH!” Gabby said while raising her hand.

“OK Gabby…..let’s hear that” Isabella pointed at her sister as if she’s a student who wants to answer a question.

“Let’s prepare breakfast for them! Unnie…you know how to use the stove…right?” she answered and DK shook her head for she knows that this idea will really bring them a lot of trouble.

“Unnie…mum and dad always reminds us that we cannot go near the stove…we cannot even open it…for it’s too dangerous” DK told her sister but Gabby just rolled her eyes at her.

“Let’s ask for help then” Isabella said and got up from her seat.

“Where are you going unnie?” Gabby asked.

“I’m gonna call for help…wanna come?” she answered and the two girls followed.

Having their own telephone line is really good for they can call anyone without their parents knowing it. Isabella knows that there are a lot of people who are willing to help them, but one name just popped in her head.

“mmmm”

“Uncle Seungri!” Isabella shouted, making Big Bang’s maknae jerk up in shock.

“OMO! Isabella?” he asked with his soul still out of his body.

“Yes Uncle” Isabella said and giggled.

“mmm…what do you need baby girl?” Seungri asked lazily.

“We need your help” the little girl answered and it worried Seungri.

The youngest member of Big Bang has been in trouble already because of the Little Kwons, a couple of years ago. Isabella is the closest to him for he is her favorite Uncle of all the Uncles. Like today, she also called him and asked if he can bring her to a theme park. Of course, he cannot say no to that and went to fetch her in school, thing is, it’s not only her that he will bring to the theme park but her whole class as well. Left without a choice, Seungri brought twenty kids at the theme park with some of their parents/ guardians in tow. He also paid for everything and when his Jiyong hyung learned about this, he went ballistic for they thought that his daughter has been kidnapped because they can’t find her anywhere in school. Now, here she is again, asking for help and the maknae knows that he will have no choice but to help her.

“What is it baby girl?” Seungri asked curiously.

“The girls and I want to surprise mum and dad Uncle….they have been so good to us yesterday and we just want to say thank you to them” Isabella answered.

After hearing that, all Seungri can do is smile because it’s really touching to hear those words coming out from a little girl. This makes him want to be a father already.

“OK….I’ll help you” he said and the little girl celebrated“Do you already have a plan on what to do?” he asked.

“We want to cook for them Uncle” she answered.

“OK…I’ll go there now” he said and dragged his still sleepy body out of bed.

With their Uncle Seungri’s help, the girls will cook breakfast for their mum and dad and not only that, they will prepare packed lunch for them as well, like what their mum do whenever they go to school.

“DK can you check the kids…see if they are still sleeping….and if they’re already awake…bring them here so that they won’t disturb mum and dad” Isabella ordered and her youngest sister obeyed.

As expecte

Please log in to read the full chapter