IT CAN'T COME BACK!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What will you do if someone from your past comes back and instead of bringing you happiness, he/she brought you fear and pain?

Anne and her son are living a harmonious life in Korea. They’re already starting a new life in the foreign country, away from all the hardships and drama of Japan. Of course, they still miss the people there but Korea has been so kind to them that they’re already seeing themselves living there forever.

A good paying job, lots of friends and a house that they can call their own, that’s what’s making Anne contented and happy. Her son, Yuri is now studying and is even learning how to speak in Korean. He’s adjusted well already and in one way or another, has forgotten about his father. The little boy still believes that G-dragon is his father although Anne always reminds him that he’s not and she even showed a picture of the Kwon kids to her son. He was devastated and even got depressed when reality sinks in but thankfully, he was able to move on and is now enjoying his life with only his mother with him.

*In Japanese* “Okasan…am I not going to school today?” Yuri asked in the middle of breakfast.

“Yuri…it’s Saturday….it’s your rest day” she answered and chuckled.

The little boy seemed to forget that it’s a weekend that he sulked over not going to school. Anne is so happy that he’s loosening up to the people around him and is now embracing their new life.

“I want to go to school Okasan” the little boy pushed, making his mother chuckle.

“Don’t worry…I’ll bring you to the daycare center later because Okasan have work today” she said and her son gave out a pout.

“You’re going to work again?” he asked and bowed his head down in disappointment.

“I have to…but…I’ll be back early” she assured her and the little boy’s face lit up.

“I want to eat Bulgogi later Okasan! Bring me to that delicious restaurant!” he said excitedly.

“Alright…we’ll eat there later….go and prepare now…Okasan is already running late” she said and pinched her son’s cheek.

The mother and child head to the daycare center right away and Yuri is in his energetic mode once again. He kissed his mother goodbye and played with the other kids right away. What amazes Anne is that, all her son’s playmates are Korean and he’s the only Japanese. They talk to Yuri in Korean and he talks to them in Japanese but it seems like they can understand each other.

“Hi” a man blocked Anne’s way and as she looked up to see who it was, she got the biggest shock of her life.

“Why is he here? How in the world did he follow us here?” she thought and tries not to show her nervousness.

“Can you still remember me? LOVE?” he asked, making Anne’s innards flip.

After six years of not seeing him, he even dares calling her “Love”. They call each other “Love” when they’re still together and it was a sweet word before but now, it’s a word that brings painful memories back.

“What are you doing here?” she asked and the man put a sheepish smile on his face.

“I’m here to get my son” he answered straightforwardly.

“Are you insane? You went here to get my son? I’m sorry to say this but…you can’t even go near him” she started walking but the man from her past grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in a very painful way.

“Let go of me!” she struggled but his grip is just too tight.

“You kept our son from me for a very long time…let me take care of him now” he said and she can feel that he’s getting mad already.

“I kept him because you don’t want to take responsibility….and please…don’t tell me that you want to take care of him now…because…you can’t even take care of yourself…I bet you’re still hiding behind your mother’s back and up till now…you don’t have a life of your own...so if I were you…don’t even bother us anymore because I will not give my son to you” she slapped his arm and he let go.

Anne finds it a bit ridiculous because as far as she knows, Yuri’s father doesn’t even know the meaning of hard work and it’s all because he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth already. She got her a wealthy man but he’s a total jerk and a real mama’s boy.

“I will get my son from you Anne….I will do everything” he threatened and it made Anne weak.

She knows that he can do everything that he wants because he has money. Not to mention, he’s got parents who are ready to join him in his stupidity.

When she arrived at their office, her mind is floating somewhere and she just found herself staring in blank space while Brady keeps on giving instructions for the upcoming photo shoot.

“Hey! Anne! Are you listening to me?” her boss asked, snapping her back to her senses.

“Huh?” she asked and all Brady can do is sigh and repeated everything again.

And there goes all the instructions. Yes, her boss repeated everything to her coolly but she’s just out of her mind that she can just remember a couple of instructions.

“You’re so out of your mind” Ae sook told her while they’re checking the set for the shoot.

“I’m sorry….my mind is just so full right now” she answered, building her friend’s curiosity.

“Anne….is there any problem? Your boss was asking that question to me for many times already and I can’t even answer him for I don’t even know what’s going on with you” she said, earning a sigh from Anne.

She doesn’t want to drag other people in her problem even though fear is already eating her whole being up. As much as she wants to ask for help, she can’t for she knows that these people have bigger problems as well and she doesn’t want to bother them anymore. Brady has been so kind to her and he’s helping her in every way he can, but the guys’ problem with his sister is almost killing him already and she doesn’t want to add up to that.

“Why are the models wearing those?” Brady asked the moment he saw the models wearing the rejected outfits.

“I’ve already rejected that! Where’s Anne?” he asked, making all the staffs nervous.

Brady can feel that his assistant is out of her element today and her mind is just so out of zone. She has never been like this and even though she’s having problems with her son, she always set it aside while working. He’s already intrigued about what’s happening to her.

“What is happening to you? Why are you so out of your mind right now? Anne! This shoot is very important and here you are ruining everything! We have to get these frames done in a few hours and thanks to you coz we have to repeat some shots once again” Brady raged in anger.

“I’m sorry…I’m really sorry….don’t worry….we’ll finish this on time” Anne can only apologize for she can’t reason out at all coz she knows that she’s at fault.

“Please…if you have problems….brush it off for a while and do your job well!” he walks out of the waiting room and even slammed the door.

It was a tough day for Anne and she’s just so thankful that even after all the mistakes that she has done, the shoot ended on time and everything went out well.

Night came and she’s still thinking about Yuri’s father. Her ex will not stop until he gets what he wants for he keeps on calling Anne and she doesn’t even know how he got her number. She also monitor’s her

Please log in to read the full chapter