PERFECT DAY?

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

July 1

Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. Love is something eternal. The aspect may change but not the essence. What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.

Yesterday was so full of drama but ended beautifully with a fantasy made real. It’s actually a shock that my husband forgave me right away last night. Yes, I know that he can’t even last an hour of not talking to me, but what I did to him is really something to be mad about and he forgave me in just a snap of a finger (I really love him to death). I still feel bad for forgetting our lunch date. I know that I have a valid reason as to why I forgot it (I’m too occupied), but still, it’s just so kind of my husband to understand where I’m coming from.

 I woke up by the sound of my alarm and it’s literally ringing near my ear for I forgot to remove my phone under my pillow. It is annoying and even Jiyong got pissed about it and what’s funny is, he almost threw my phone just to make it stop.

“AISH!” he keeps on looking for the phone under our pillows with his eyes closed.

“Babe….I got it” I told him but he already got hold of the poor phone before I even touched it.

“NO!” I shouted when he was about to throw it to the floor.

“That’s my phone!” I grabbed his arm and got the phone from him.

“AISH! It’s so loud” he said, annoyed and I placed the phone near his ears while it’s ringing loudly.

“YAH!” he sat up and shouted in annoyance.

I don’t know, but nowadays, I feel like teasing and annoying Jiyong. I know that he’s not the kind of person who’ll get annoyed right away, but there are times where he looks like he’s going to eat me coz he’s really going mad already (Kwon Jiyong really looks so cute when he’s angry).

“aww…babe….Good Morning” I moved closer and hugged him.

“AISH! You’ll annoy me and then you’ll act cute and sweet” he said, making me giggle.

“This is how much I love you” I told him with our faces just inches away from each other.

“Aigoo…your prank yesterday doesn’t include love at all…how can you make me run to our house…?” he asked and I laughed for I remembered that moment again.

Well, last night’s hot scenes are really HOT (pool à So fun) and I played a prank on him by hiding his robe. And yeah, I made him run from the pool area to our house (it’s just so funny for he ran with his hands covering his and yeah, his *ehem*).

“You look so cute while running babe” I told him and he looked at me in disbelief.

“You call that cute?” he asked and I nod.

“Running as fast as you could with your hands covering your and your little man…so cute!” I said and he pinched my cheeks so hard that I feel like I don’t have to put a blush on it already for it left a red mark on my cheeks.

“Jiyong! That hurts!” I slapped his shoulder and he pretended that he’s hurt.

“Very good Mr. Kwon…acting award goes to you” I told him and he pushed me down to bed and crawled on top of me.

“You’re really becoming a bad girl…you know that?” he asked with his lips just an inch away from mine.

I claimed his lips without saying anything and he responded to it right away. Thing is, I pushed him away from me after a few seconds of intense kissing, and ran out of our room.

“YAH!” Jiyong shouted and I can’t stop from laughing.

Yes, I know that I’m being too playful and it can be annoying already, but this is my way of releasing stress and I just want to put fun in our serious relationship. I know my limitations and I also know when to stop.

“She’s going insane” Isabella said.

“Mum! Why are you laughing?” DK asked while standing in front of me.

“Huh?” I asked while catching my breath.

“You came out from your room laughing like someone is tickling you” Gabby said and my daughters stared at me like I’m the weirdest human being on earth.

“Nothing” I said and hugged the three of them.

“Mum is really losing her mind” DK said, making us laugh.

“Yes she is” Jiyong said out of nowhere. Turns out, he’s watching our hugging moment.

“Dad!” the girls shrieked like it’s their first time seeing him.

“Hey” he said and our daughters hugged him tightly.

I can feel that something is not going right. Why do I feel like Jiyong already got my girls to transfer on his side? Gosh! That can’t be!

“What with the tight hugs and total shrieking?” I asked the girls giggled.

“Nothing mum…we just love to hug dad” Gabby answered and I glared at Jiyong who just gave me a shrug.

“Whatever!” I said and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I’m going to brush the thought of my husband snatching my daughters away from my team coz I know and I trust my girls that they will not even think of transferring to his team (this is how serious we are with our team mum and team dad thing).

“I’ll be the one making breakfast” Jiyong said when he walked in the kitchen.

“No…I’m all good” I told him and he grabbed my hand, making me stop from cracking an egg.

“Babe…seriously…I’m fine…I can do this” I told him and he looked at me then to my bandaged hand.

“I’ll do this…get me?” he kissed my bandaged hand “OK?” he asked again and I sighed in defeat.

“Fine…but I’ll stay here and watch you” I told him and he pulled out a chair and made me

Please log in to read the full chapter