KWON JIYONG!

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

May 29

Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree, because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch, or you might simply get covered in sap and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors, where it is harder to get a splinter. Trust enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of your partner’s hand, knowing they will be handled with care.

Sleep never comes to me for I’m dead worried and paranoia is eating my whole being up. I know that maybe I’m just thinking way too much and exaggeration is the perfect word to define this whole thing, but can you blame me? I’m a wife whose husband is a plane ride away from her, not to mention, her husband has so many girls going gaga for him.

I’ve got lots of what if’s and whatnots in my head and it’s enough to freak the hell out of me. What if Jiyong has a random girl in his arms tonight? What if the reason why he’s not answering any of my calls and not replying to any of my messages is because they’re not done ing yet? (I didn’t use the term making love because you cannot use the word love in one time things). Gosh! I’m gonna kill that guy once I see him.

“This won’t do” I told myself while staring at the ceiling with all my what if’s in mind.

“Gosh! I can’t believe I’m doing this” I grabbed my phone on the side table and dialed a number.

I know that in order to stop this paranoia, I need to at least see for myself that nothing is happening or that something is happening. Yes, this sudden decision making is gonna be pricy and it’ll surely shock the hell out of my husband.

“Hello?” Daryl finally answered her phone after a hundred rings.

“SIS!” I shouted for her senses to wake (it’s a Daryl thing, you really need to shout at her so that her mind will be able to function well).

“WHAT?” she shouted back, making me chuckle.

“Can you come here? NOW…as in NOW” I said while doing my luggage.

“What the hell? It’s five in the morning…why are you bugging me already?” she asked with her I’m-dead-pissed-at-you tone.

“I’m sorry sis…but…I swear…I need you to come here now” I told her and I heard her sigh.

“Fine! I’ll be there in a jiff” she said and hanged up.

This is what true friends are. They don’t mind being disturbed from a very good sleep (even though I know that she will kill me because of disturbing her) and she doesn’t mind if you’re going to be a non-sense once she comes over.

“He…llo?” Railey answered.

“Sis…I need you to come here” I said right away.

“Huh? What time is it?” she asked lazily.

“It’s freakin five in the morning sis! What’s up with you?” she asked in shock and I sighed.

“Just come here…I’ll say something to you and Daryl…that in on her way here already” I looked outside to see if she’s already coming.

“Gosh! Fine” she said and hanged up.

One reason as to why we chose to be neighbors is for us to be able to be there for each other whenever we need to. I’m telling you, having your bestfriends in one neighborhood is like heaven on earth for me. I can pretty much run to them whenever things are not going well for me at home or if I need some help (well, I always drop the kids at Railey’s whenever I don’t have nannies to watch over them for she has four in-house nannies that can look after them plus, our kids really get along well).

“What the heck are you doing?” Daryl said while lying in my bed.

“Why are you packing your things?” Railey looked at me weirdly and I just smiled at them.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to leave Jiyong just because he’s not answering any of your calls…gosh sis! That’ll be total bull” Daryl said and I smirked.

“I’m not going to leave him! Why will I ditch my own husband just because he’s not answering any of my freakin calls?” I looked at the girls who are still clueless of what is coming up for them.

“Then…why are you packing? Don’t tell me you’re done with your closet and you have decided to put all of your clothes in some suitcase coz sis…you’ve got a whole department store in that closet of yours and it’ll cost you a lot of suitcases” Daryl sat up and looked at me intently.

“Gosh!” I said and handed them two envelopes “Open it” I instructed and they looked at me weirdly first before opening the envelopes.

Well, I know that the contents of that envelope will freak the hell out of them, but will surely make them scream in joy.

“OH MY GOSH!” Railey reacted first and looked at me in awe.

“OH MY! SIS!” Daryl followed and I gave them my sweetest smile.

“What do you think?” I asked and they just stared at me, completely speechless.

OK. I’ve got the three of us including our kids, plane tickets for Japan. Yes, I know that I’m really one heck of a paranoid for doing this, but I just can’t let my mind go liquid for life with the thoughts of maybe my husband is cheating on me or what, so to answer my questions, I’ve decided to have a surprise visit and at the same time, have a vacation with my kids as well.

“You are really an ” Daryl said with a wide smile on her face.

“I am an ….but admit it…I’m a good one” I said and she chuckled.

“Don’t tell me you have planned this just now” Railey looked at me curiously and I nod.

“What the hell! How is that even possible?” she asked in surprise and I gave my I’m-damn-good smile.

“Well…I’ve got connections with an agency…right? So I called them to fix this trip for us and luckily they were able to do something about it and here we are…riding a private jet to Japan” I told them and they looked at their plane tickets once again and gasped with what they saw.

“What the! We’re really flying using a PJ?” Daryl looked at me in awe and I nod at her.

I’ve realized one thing and that is, having so many connections are really good and you will really benefit from them. Just take this trip for example, I called a friend of mine who knows this wonderful agency and she got them book us a flight even in such a short notice and not only that, when they saw that we’ll be with a lot of kids, the owner of that agency offered us her private jet to use (well, she’s a fan of Big Bang and it is one of the factors as to why she’s really all out on us).

“We’ll leave by eight” I told them.

“Wait…what entered your mind that made you decide for a surprise visit?” Railey asked and I sighed.

“I just want to see if things are going well for the boys in Japan” I answered and Daryl hissed.

“Since when did you become President YG’s assistant? Sis…you can just tell us that you’re damn worried about Jiyong cheating on you and you want to make sure that things are still in their right places…am I right or am I correct?” she said and I bowed down in embarrassment.

Am I being a freakin wife already? Is this sudden decision of visiting the boys in Japan a bad thing? I don’t intend to be a super possessive wife for I’ve let Jiyong do whatever he wants without me watching his every move, it’s just now that I’m becoming more paranoid about this whole cheating thing for I don’t want our family to go on that rocky path again.

“I know that this is really ridiculous…but this trip will really ease my mind from worry and make my heart light” I told them and they smiled at me.

“Oh well…it’s already here and this is going to be a good thing as well for we need a break from work…and we really miss our husbands already” Railey said while hugging the envelop

Please log in to read the full chapter