BEAT THAT !

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hey” I greeted back and went to where Jiyong is.

Gosh! This is going to be one heck of a day! I have a feeling that my husband is not going to stop from observing and watching Alfie and Brady today. All I want him to do is forget about our issues first and focus on our work, after all, this is the reason why we’re here.

“Babe…let them be…alright? Don’t mind them” I told him when he’s doing his staring marathon again, and this time, it’s Alfie he’s competing with.

“Why is he here in the first place?” he asked and I smirked.

“Jiyong…this project is a team-up between Vanity Fair and YG RUNWAY….of course Alfie will be here coz whether he likes it or not…he has to be for he has to monitor things here and there” I told him and he sighed.

“AISH! How can I work with those bastards around?” he asked and I pinched his cheeks.

“Babe…all you have to do is be professional…and….you are Kwon Jiyong…you don’t get scared and rattled just because your “rivals” are around…you are one confident human being…they’re nothing compared to you…well…they’re taller than you…but when it comes to looks…you win” I joked and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Yah!” he protested and I gave him a peck on the lips.

This shoot is going to be really epic. Why? Because 2ne1 and Big Bang doesn’t even have a bit of a clue on who their photographer is. I’m going to bet my whole life that they’ll get shocked once they learned who that wonderful person is *wink*

“Mum..where are you going?” Gabby asked when the girls and I are about to go out of the waiting room.

“Aunt Railey…Daryl and I are going to have a short meeting…why?” I asked.

“Can I go with you?” she asked and I looked at the girls and they nod at me.

“Alright! Your Aunties wanted you to come” I told her and she hugged Daryl’s arm.

The executive heads of both brands have decided to have a short meeting before starting the shoot, and because I’m the senior editor, I don’t have a choice but to lead the meeting with Alfie (thank God the artists are not here, which only means that Jiyong is not going to see me and his mortal enemy interact with each other).

“Can I sit here mum?” Gabby asked and before I can even answer, she sat beside Alfie already.

“Our new boss is here!”  Railey teased Gabby and she giggled.

We started the meeting smoothly with all the concepts presented and cleared. I am really excited for this shoot to start coz this will be an epic part of YGR’s history.

I don’t know, but during the meeting, Gabby kept on glaring at Alfie like he has done something wrong to her and she keeps on ignoring him whenever he asks her questions.

“Hey little girl…what’s your name?” Alfie asked Gabby but my daughter just turned her back on him like she didn’t hear anything.

“I’m sorry” I apologized to Alfie for my daughter is really ing out.

After everything’s reviewed and polished, we head to the studio once again and we’re already set for a wonderful shoot to come. The 2ne1 girls are almost done with their hair and make-up and same goes with Big Bang.

“Oh gosh!” Railey said and ran towards Randall who is near a big electric fan.

“No…don’t stick your hand in there baby” she grabbed her son’s hand and carried him.

“This is crazy” Daryl said, making me chuckle.

“It really is…this is actually the first time that all our kids are present in a photoshoot…and I must say…this is really one heck of a challenge for all of us” I told her and she sighed.

“It’s a good thing that Karielle is entertaining Yuan…I’m actually looking forward to his grouchiness but because of your wonderful daughter…my son is not going to that path today” she said and I laughed.

The whole studio started becoming busy thirty minutes before the actual shoot. Believe it or not, the girls and I are helping with the creative team already for they need a lot of hands just to finish a set (we have put up three sets all around the studio so that we can move fast).

“Five more minutes guys!” Railey shouted and the whole team started working in a fast pace.

“Busy busy busy” Daryl said while passing by me.

By the time that Big Bang and 2ne1 are all set, we are all ready for them as well. I changed into my comfortable clothes because……yes, I’M THE PHOTOGRAPHER of today’s shoot (requested by President YG). The artists don’t know about this yet and I’m looking forward to their reactions the moment they learned that I am going to be clicking away.

“Ready boss?” Daryl asked while I’m changing the lens of my camera.

“Just a minute” I told her.

“Good luck” Brady, who is standing beside me, said.

“Thanks” I said coldly and went back to whatever I’m doing.

“We’ll go with 2ne1 first!” Railey announced and I went to the set already.

“MUM!” my daughters called and it shocked the hell out of me.

“What?” I went to them and asked.

“You’re dead” Isabella said and it confused me.

“Huh?” I asked in confusion.

“Dad will surely get mad once he sees you wearing shorts in front of that guy” Gabby said while pointing at Alfie.

“How did you know Alfie?” I asked curiously and she just shrugged.

OK. I have a feeling that the reason why Gabby went with me to the meeting awhile ago is to watch Alfie. I’m so sure that Jiyong told them to watch over me and be my guards (gosh! That is really the craziest thing ever!).

“We’ll talk about this later” I told them and they sighed.

And the shoot starts. The 2ne1 girls are so shocked upon seeing me holding a camera and their shrieks of excitement can rip your ears in a snap.

“OMO!” CL said the moment I told them that I’m going to be their photographer.

Well, it has been a long time since I got to lead a photoshoot and I kinda missed it. I can still remember before when YGR is still starting, we will always have problems about photographers and I’ll always end up substituting for them and when things got organized and there are no photographers ing out on us already, I have stopped substituting. I don’t have any worries about this job for I still know how things work here and there.

“OK…nice!”

“Side”

“Look here”

“walk…nice”

“OK”

“OMO!” I heard Jiyong said behind me but I ignored him and continued working.

“What’s happening?” I heard him ask.

“Obviously….your wife is doing the photography job” TOP answer, making the rest of the boys laugh.

“AISH!” he said in annoyance

I think I know why he’s so annoyed, and it’s not because I’m going to be their photographer but because I’m wearing shorts and a shirt that shows a little of my tummy (I don’t have any comfortable clothes available in my office already).

“OK…next set!” I said and the whole team worked fast paced again.

“OK! NEXT SET! We’ll start in ten minutes!” Railey announced.

“Hey babe!” I greeted upon seeing me.

“What are you wearing?” he asked and I looked at my outfit and gave him a smile.

“YAH! Why are you wearing clothes that show a lot of your skin?” he asked and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Babe…I’m so sorry but I don’t have any more comfortable clothes in my office…and you know so well that I can’t work wearing tight clothes and high heels…just take a look at what

Please log in to read the full chapter