TOTAL WRECK.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Blood is trickling down my legs and all I can do is shout for help. I’m totally lost and I’m already preparing myself for the worse. My mind is already saying goodbye to my baby, while my heart is holding on to that bit of hope that it’s still there. I don’t know what to do with myself if I happen to have another miscarriage again. If happens, I’ll make sure that I’ll be killing Lauren with my bare hand even before she kills me.

“HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE!” I keep on shouting but I guess nobody is hearing me.

If only I listened to Jiyong, this will not happen. He told me that I shouldn’t go out of the waiting room alone, but here I am, I went out and now our baby’s life is in danger. I know that if something happens to our baby, I’m the only one to blame and I’ll never forgive myself for that.

My hope is slowly slipping away and I’m losing my sanity already. All I know is that someone carried me out of the washroom but I already passed out after some time.

“Where am I?” I asked and tried sitting up but my head is aching like hell.

“You’re in the hospital ma’am” a girl answered and I started crying again.

All I can think of is my baby and even though I’m itching to ask how it was, I can’t find my voice coz I’m not ready to hear a negative answer. How I wish Jiyong is here. I really need him now.

“Ma’am….you need to calm down….don’t cry already” the girl consoled me while gently my arm.

“We are going to transfer you to your suite in just a few minutes…..but before that…we need to give you a sleeping pill for you to get some rest” she told me but I shook my head in protest.

Well, they did what they have to do. I was put to sleep even if I don’t want to. I tried so hard just to keep my eyes open, but it’s shutting down on its own and I don’t have any control on it. My mind is working at its best but my body feels so helpless and tired. I gave up after sometime and let the sleep monster eat me (how I wish that this is all just a bad dream).

“That will really get it from me!”

“Jiyong…I guess you have to be more careful this time”

The moment I heard Railey and Daryl, all I want is for them to hug and console me. I really need them and my husband right now for I’m about to face one of the hardest points of my life once again (I’ve already set in mind that my baby is already gone).

I guess the sleeping pill is wearing off coz I’m not that groggy anymore and I can open my eyes without even forcing it. The first one I saw was Daesung, who is reading a newspaper while humming. I moved my arm for him to notice me (I don’t have much energy to talk yet, so I just let my arms do all the talking first), and he really looked surprise upon seeing me.

“_________ is already awake!” he called out and next thing I know it, the whole gang is surrounding me already.

“Babe” Jiyong held my hand and I felt secured at last.

 “My baby…is it still there?” I look straight into his eyes, trying to read him.

What the heck! Jiyong is taking forever to answer and the wait is totally killing me. I swear! I got pissed for a moment there coz a lot of things are already playing in my head and he’s adding up to my burden.

 “Yes babe…our baby is just fine….it is fine” he answered and from there, I feel like I was pulled out from hell already.

All I can do is thank God for keeping my baby safe. I know that my prayers saved my baby and I just can’t be happy enough. Thing is, Lauren’s words are still haunting me and it locked me up in the world of fear already. My whole being is frightened by her and all I want to do is run far away from her.

“Jiyong” I called and he looked at me in alarm.

“What is it? Do you want something? Tell me…are you hungry?” he said this in a really fast and panicked way.

“I want to go to America” I said randomly and even if I’m conscious, it feels like my unconscious being is the one talking for me.

My husband is dead shocked upon hearing what I said and I can see in his eyes that he is being wrecked once again. I know that Jiyong and I haven’t talked about our plans for my promotion yet, but I guess this is already a good sign for me to accept it. Our kids and I have to get out of Korea right away because our lives are already in danger. As for Jiyong, I know so well that Lauren will not even dare to hurt him, simply because she’ll even give her life just for my husband.

 “Lauren will kill me and our baby….she said it straight to my face…she’s gonna kill me Jiyong…SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!” I burst out, shocking the boys and my bestfriends.

“Sis” Daryl called and I looked at her blankly.

“Wait…this is really disturbing and alarming” Railey said while looking straight into my eyes, as if she’s trying to read what’s on my mind.

“Babe…we can still talk this out” Jiyong said and I just stared at him with my tears falling down like waterfalls.

“We’ll leave the two of you first….alright?” TOP said and the rest agreed with him.

“We’ll be back sis” Daryl said and kissed my forehead, followed by Railey.

The room was filled with silence the moment they went out and I’m slowly being eaten by all the things in my head. I’m waiting for my husband to talk first

Please log in to read the full chapter