DOUBTS DOWN THE DRAIN.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Babe!” I climbed on top of him who is still in deep sleep.

“KWON JIYONG!” I shouted while bouncing up and down like a little kid.

“AISH!”

“KWON JIYONG!” I shouted again and he finally opened his eyes and went speechless upon seeing me sitting on top of him.

I don’t know, but I feel so happy and jiggly after seeing Jiyong all alone in bed. This means that I’m just being an for thinking that he’s cheating on me when the truth is, he’s not. My problems are now going all the way down the drain and my mind can think and process well already.

“Babe?” he looked at me in shock and surprise.

“What’s up?” I asked, still sitting on top of him.

“Aigoo…you’re heavy” he said and I slapped his chest playfully.

“Aren’t you surprised that I’m here?” I asked while looking down at him.

“Are you real?” he asked and I looked at him weirdly and burst out in laughter.

“What do you think?” I asked and he just stared at me, reached for my hand and kissed it.

I feel so light (even if my husband himself said that I am heavy) for I found nothing but him in his room and from the way it looks, it seems like he’s not even doing anything dirty behind my back. My eyes keep on scanning around the room for any evidences or clues that he is, but can’t find anything.

“Babe…I’ll only believe if you’ll give me a kiss…a LONG SWEET KISS” he said and I smirked.

“What if I don’t like to give you one? What will you do?” I crossed my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow.

“Then…I’ll just…force…you” he moved his body, making me lose my balance and pushed me to the empty space beside him and crawled on top of me.

“Gosh! I already know why you’re not answering any of my calls last night” I said while covering my nose.

I think I already got the answer to my question on why he’s not answering any of my calls last night. My husband was drunk as hell and of course, he can’t even move a muscle for he’s just so whacked (one thing that I hate whenever he drinks).

“Huh?” he looked at me curiously and brushed some hair on my face.

“You and the boys went drinking last night…am I right?” I asked and he got off from bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked curiously.

“I’m gonna freshen up a bit…brush my teeth…so that I can kiss you” he answered and went inside the bathroom.

OK. I’ll admit it, I got up from bed and went through his things and even his dirty clothes to find some lipstick marks or a shirt that smells like a women’s perfume (I feel like a secret agent). Well, I found nothing and sniffed the same lovely perfume that he uses every day. I guess, I’m just exaggerating things.

The moment I heard the shower stopped, I ran back to my original lying position for him not to speculate that I’m investigating on him.

“Wow! My husband looks so good with just a towel around his waist” I joked and he climbed up in bed which made me sat up.

“Jiyong…get dressed first” I told him but he’s just getting closer and closer to me while I’m moving back inch by inch.

“You just said it babe….I look good with only a towel on” he said and my back hit the wall already which means that I can’t move backwards anymore.

“Get dressed first” I told him but his face is just an inch away from me that if I pouted my lips, I can kiss him already.

“Shall I kiss you?” he wet his lips and I gulped upon seeing how y my husband is.

“Ji…J…Jiyong”

“MUM! DAD!” “MUM! DAD!”

We both jerked up and almost jumped in shock when our kids barged in the room. Thing is, we are in a very sensual moment and I’m so sure that our kids will find it really weird to be looking at their dad with just a towel around his waist while their mum can almost pass as a painting on the wall for my back is just so flat on the wall.

“DAD!” the kids ran towards us and climbed up in bed.

“Hey!” Jiyong said in glee while hugging the kids.

“Where’s Karielle?” I asked.

“OH! She’s still in the living room mum….we forgot to push her stroller!” DK said and ran to get her sister.

“Babe” Jiyong called while our kids are hugging him.

“I told you…you should’ve dressed first” I said and winked at him.

And with that, our family reunion is made in sticky sweetness (with Jiyong’s towel still on his waist). It feels so good to be complete once again after a day of not seeing each other. Looking at my husband and kids, I feel so fulfilled and satisfied. I’ve realized that I’m an idiot for even doubting Jiyong. How can he cheat when he’s got a wonderful family beside him? I’m feeling guilty for even thinking that he can cheat on me.

“What’s with the surprise visit?” Jiyong asked while playing with the boys.

“Nothing…we just missed you” I answered and he looked at me intently.

“Fine…I dragged Daryl and Railey over here coz I got so paranoid when you didn’t answer any of my calls last night…I can’t even think right and I feel like I’m going to have a brain problem because of thinking way too much” I finally confessed and he chuckled.

“Aigoo…I’m sorry babe…I’m just so whacked last night that I didn’t even know how I got home…but I’m pretty sure that one of the members brought me here” he said.

“So…you went out with the boys last night…where did you guys go?” I’m starting with my investigation again.

“We went to a sushi restaurant for dinner…then the manager hyungs decided to drink to celebrate the launch of our album …that’s it” he answered and I looked at him intently, trying to find any wholes in his statement.

I’m one heck of a girl. Yes, I know that this whole investigation and observation thing needs to stop for my husband is innocent and I can really feel that he is.

“aahh” I said while nodding my head and this time, tables turned for he’s the one looking at me like he can sense something is not going right.

“Babe?” he called and I looked at him with my oh-I’m-innocent face.

“Why do I feel like you have a different reason in coming here?” he looked at me intently (that kind of stare can melt me and at the same time, make me spit whatever I’m hiding).

“uhmm…I told you…I was just worried because you’re not answering any of my calls and I kinda miss you…so yeah” I answered nervously and he moved closer and stared at me.

“Jiyong” I said and he moved his face a little closer to mine again.

“Are you thinking that I might be doing something naughty around here?” he asked and I feel a chill on my spine.

Am I really that transparent for him to even know what I have in mind? Does our husband-wife telepathy thing is much stronger now than ever? I swear! That question made me speechless.

“What?” he asked and I just shook my head while he continues with his staring game.

“Jiyong…you can’t blame me…I mean…you’re so far away and we both know that temptation is always around you” I can’t stop myself already, words just burst out off my mouth.

“Aigoo…Yah! How many times will I tell you that I’m not going to cheat on you?” he looked at me in disappointment and went out of the room.

I’m really stupid! I’ll bet my whole life on this; he’s mad at me for doubting him and I’m sure that he’s questioning my trust in him already. Gosh! This is so wrong!

“OMO!” Seungri said when the kids and I went out of Jiyong’s room.

“Good Morning!” I greeted him.

“UNCLE HOTTIE!” the girls shrieked while running towards Seungri.

“uhmm…have you seen Jiyong?” I asked.

“Oh! He just went out” he answered.

“I’m so dead” I thought to myself and dialed Jiyong’s number.

In the end, I found him at the hotel’s pool area while sitting on a beach chair and just by looking at him, I know that he’s really disappointed and sad which made me more guilty.

“Babe” I sat beside him and hugged his arm.

“Don’t be mad at me anymore” I said and wrapped his arm around my waist “I’m sorry for doubting your loyalty…I’m just exaggerating” I continued and he sighed.

“_________...do I really look like I’m gonna cheat on you?” he asked and I shook my head in embarrassment.

“Babe…I’m sorry” I said with my yes-I’m-stupid-I-apologize look.

“AISH! Why can’t I even get mad at you? Huh? Did you know that I wanted to scream in anger but it wouldn’t come out?” he said and I just smiled at him.

“Look…I know that I can really be weak when it comes to temptations and I can be a little flirtatious when I go clubbing…but…I’ve never thought of cheating on you…OK… I’ll be honest with you…there are times that I break your rule of no touching and talking…but babe…it never came to a point that I’ve thought of having a hot night with some girl” he cupped my face with both hands “You are the only girl in my life…cheating on you will be the biggest crime that I’ll be doing …I’m just a man…there are times that I get weak and unstable…but this heart only beats for you and I’m trying to run away from temptations...believe me…I’m trying so hard” he said and I stared tearing up.

His words are like daggers being stabbed in my heart. Yeah, I’m right when I say that he will definitely break my YOU CAN LOOK BUT CAN’T TOUCH AND TALK rule, but that’s OK for he rarely go clubbing nowadays and I’m pretty sure that he’s not doing anything behind my back for if he is, I’ll feel it. I just can’t understand why my trust on him got shaken all of a sudden when I know and I’m so sure that it’s so strong.

“Babe…I’m really sorry…I don’t mean to hurt your feelings…I just want to make sure that nothing dirty is going on behind my back and I guess…my decision of coming here is wrong…I’m sorry” I said in between sobs and he wiped my tears with his thumb.

“________...don’t cry…please” he begged but my tears just can’t stop from falling.

“I can’t…my tears have a life of their own…they don’t want to stop” I said that made him laugh so

Please log in to read the full chapter