THEIR GOODBYES.

Diary of an Idol's Wife (Crazy but fun)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                   

 

Being far away from your family is really the hardest in this world, but when you know that this kind of set-up is much better than sticking them with you in one place, you don’t have any choice but to just let things be. The Chois, Dongs and Kwons are going to say goodbye to each other for now coz in a few hours, TOP’s, Taeyang’s and Jiyong’s wives and kids are going to leave for America already.

Taeyang is not that shocked when Daryl told him that she wanted to go to America simply because the reason is already given. His wife wants to come with her girls to New York for she doesn’t wanna be left alone in Korea. It’s a petty reason, but the understanding husband knows that no matter how hard he go against his wife, in the end, he’ll give in to her and it’s also a good thing for he can focus more on Big Bang’s activities while she’s away.

“Darling…what’s with the gloomy atmosphere?” Daryl sat beside her husband and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Nothing….it’s just that…you and Yuan are leaving in a matter of hours and reality is starting to kick in” he answered, making his wife look at him with sadness in her eyes.

Daryl knows that it’s a bit selfish of her to go with the girls to the States just because she doesn’t wanna be left alone in Korea. But then, she has this feeling that her girls might need her. Out of the three, she’s the one who’s got the most normal life and her problems are all petty unlike ________ who is being bombarded with a lot of challenges and of course, Railey, who is fighting against cancer.

“Darling…I know that you’re still having second thoughts about letting me go with the girls…but…I promise…I’ll behave and I’ll take care of Yuan and our little girl so well…after all…we’ll be staying there for only three weeks and I’m so sure that it’ll pass by so fast” she said, receiving a kiss from her husband.

“I’m just worried coz you’re almost eight months pregnant and this stage is already crucial…well fine…I know that the girls would watch over you…but….I don’t want you to give birth without me beside you” he said, making Daryl’s heart melt.

“I know that I’m not that good in controlling my babies from coming out of this world…but….I have a feeling that our little girl wouldn’t be like Yuan who is just so excited to get out of this world that even if he still lacks a month…he pushed his way out already” she said, making her husband laugh so hard.

Their first child, Yuan is a premature baby. Daryl is not supposed to be giving birth that day but because she’s so stressed out with Railey, who in that time is already due to give birth already, she just found herself pushing and next thing she knows it, her son is already out along with her girls’ babies as well.

“I have a feeling that Sun will stay inside until the end of this month” Taeyang bent down to Daryl’s stomach and sticks his ear on it “OH!” he looked at Daryl in shock when he felt their little girl kicked.

“Ha! It seems like your daughter is telling you that she’s not sure if she can still last to be inside of me till the end of this month” Daryl said with a smile on her face.

“Aigoo…please don’t be like that baby girl….daddy needs to be there on your birthday” he talked to his daughter as if it’s already in front of him.

Daryl can’t help but cry upon watching her husband talking to their baby in a very sweet and loving way. She has now proven that she made the right choice. She married the right man and is really thankful that after all her stupid days, a wonderful man came into her life and loved her for who she really is. That no matter how stubborn and crazy she can be, he’s still there to love and support her all the way.

“You need this darling?” Taeyang asked while showing a picture of him.

“Huh?” Daryl looked at him in confusion.

“Got it! You need this” he placed the framed picture inside his wife’s luggage and laughed so hard after.

“Oh gosh! You are so crazy!” she said and laughed.

The only way to forget about loneliness is to just laugh it off. The Dong couple know that three weeks of being away from each other is pure torture and all they can do is joke around and make their few hours together happy and positive. After all, this is what the Dong couple is good at. They make things light by laughing and joking at everything but once they get serious, they are really serious.

One block away from the Dongs are the Chois and like the first couple, Railey and TOP are also having a hard time absorbing reality and it’s much harder for them since Railey will be undergoing a surgery without her husband. Yes, she chose to not have TOP with her during the surgery for she doesn’t want it to be more dramatic. Thing is, her husband wouldn’t let that and he is already booked for a flight to America in a month’s time without her knowing.

“Honey...is everything packed already?” TOP called out from the living room.

“Yep! Everything’s all good now…thing is….your kids are not good at all” Railey answered, making TOP rush to their room.

“What?” he asked upon entering their room where his family is.

“These little Chois are having meltdowns…they want you to come honey” she answered and it made TOP’s heart break.

The Choi kids are totally against them going to

Please log in to read the full chapter